cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can someone post a full save for the bologna mod? I lost mine and dont want to grind again.
Sorry I do not have any useful saves for the mod, I develop the base game and use ideas from the mod but I generally do not like elements of the mod so do not play it as such

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
Sorry I do not have any useful saves for the mod, I develop the base game and use ideas from the mod but I generally do not like elements of the mod so do not play it as such
do you have a good full save of the OG game? it would be much appreciated

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
do you have a good full save of the OG game? it would be much appreciated
Not unedited or cheated, I have earlier ones around the start of Amy's charm process that are not. These will not work with the mod. The Elian one is latest but has had some edits others vary though the game. I cannot export any more due to ongoing game development and changes to saves as a result

Reactions: rickbrook

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Honestly, this game just feels cluttered and messy and despite numerous attempts, I cannot make myself play for more than 10 minutes at a time. I'm sure it's actually a great game - a lot of people seem to think so judging by the reviews - but something about it just rubs me wrong. I think it's a combination of the UI and the navigation that irks me, as well as the fact that I feel like I'm playing (trying to play, anyway) a decades-old adventure game. Hey if you like that kind of game it's fine, but if you don't, you don't.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Honestly, this game just feels cluttered and messy and despite numerous attempts, I cannot make myself play for more than 10 minutes at a time. I'm sure it's actually a great game - a lot of people seem to think so judging by the reviews - but something about it just rubs me wrong. I think it's a combination of the UI and the navigation that irks me, as well as the fact that I feel like I'm playing (trying to play, anyway) a decades-old adventure game. Hey if you like that kind of game it's fine, but if you don't, you don't.
Anything particularly about the UI and navigation that irks you?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Anything particularly about the UI and navigation that irks you?
Never thought I'd say this, ever, but the UI is almost too small for once and a lot of the time, I can't actually see what the icons are with my less than stellar eyesight. That's as much my own fault, though. Navigation is just a lot of clicks, but that's to be expected with a HTML game of this size.
I understand why things are the way they are in this game, I just personally don't like it. Can't win 'em all.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know what happened to the walkthrough that was hosted here? The wikia page walkthrough cuts off several updates ago and this game isn't exactly the most straight forward with what you need to do.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone know what happened to the walkthrough that was hosted here? The wikia page walkthrough cuts off several updates ago and this game isn't exactly the most straight forward with what you need to do.
It is not really needed. The current version of the walkthrough is included in the game, either via the Help option in the left side bar or directly in the Help folder in the game installation

Reactions: KiraKhaos

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
It is not really needed. The current version of the walkthrough is included in the game, either via the Help option in the left side bar or directly in the Help folder in the game installation
Hadn't seen that, thanks man! If you don't mind me asking. I'm stuck on the charm Davy part. I've got him transformed in the cellar but it keeps saying he still has magical protection. Did I miss a step or a timed event? I drained him with the Blue Bottle.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
i really did enjoy this but i love some role reversal...maybe with your sister or mother turning them one of them into a sadistic dom futa

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hadn't seen that, thanks man! If you don't mind me asking. I'm stuck on the charm Davy part. I've got him transformed in the cellar but it keeps saying he still has magical protection. Did I miss a step or a timed event? I drained him with the Blue Bottle.
The key is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i really did enjoy this but i love some role reversal...maybe with your sister or mother turning them one of them into a sadistic dom futa
Not especially consistent with the general feel of the game where it is player dominant and generally creating submissive slaves or girlfriends.

But also quite difficult given available images, neither of the models have good dom type image sets. The model for Mom has some of her using a strap-on but thats about the limit, and the model for your sister almost nothing
The fta option is especially problematic as there is a LOT of image editing needed! Where possible I want to avoid generic images that are not specific to the scene

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Sorry if i missed the obvious, but is there content where female MC gets raped/somehow used against her will? I usually love to play as dominating male, but i am now in the mood to play as female MC who does not try to be a nymph, but gets abused all the time.

I love the game, thanks for all the hard work!

Tamwyn

Jun 17, 2019
Sorry if i missed the obvious, but is there content where female MC gets raped/somehow used against her will? I usually love to play as dominating male, but i am now in the mood to play as female MC who does not try to be a nymph, but gets abused all the time.

I love the game, thanks for all the hard work!
Yes, but they are game failures, one where you possess a kidnapped girl and if you fail, you get drugged and get abused for several weeks, and a second one where you get magically turned into a bimbo by using a booby trapped magic stone.

Theres also plenty fails where you get charmed, corrupted, or possessed by the games many villains, but again, these are game overs and require a load from a saved game.

Reactions: Pilluah

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
can anyone please set some pics from the mod before i download 15gig and see its not my cup of tea ? please

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
can anyone please set some pics from the mod before i download 15gig and see its not my cup of tea ? please
The mod is heavily male dominant with most sex scenes replaced with blowjobs and or bondage. Heavy degradation, abuse. If this is your thing then the mod may be for you.
No support for female player avatar. Many of the models have been swapped with different ones, so scenes may not match in some cases well, for instance Mother Superior.
Aside from a few new characters the story is otherwise identical to version 14.8.4. It does not include any content post 14.8.4

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
The key is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not especially consistent with the general feel of the game where it is player dominant and generally creating submissive slaves or girlfriends.

But also quite difficult given available images, neither of the models have good dom type image sets. The model for Mom has some of her using a strap-on but thats about the limit, and the model for your sister almost nothing
The fta option is especially problematic as there is a LOT of image editing needed! Where possible I want to avoid generic images that are not specific to the scene
damn i love it went mind control goes wrong like that and the one with the powers looses contol

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
one where you possess a kidnapped girl and if you fail, you get drugged and get abused for several weeks
Is it long event chain or just short one? If its more than few 'pages' long, how can i do that?

Thanks for reply!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is it long event chain or just short one? If its more than few 'pages' long, how can i do that?

Thanks for reply!
Like all the bad ends it is a scene, then game-over

The Bimbo curse story is the only version that lasts for a while but it is not indefinite, a couple of days in-game and then game-over if you do not cure it.

This game does not have playable defeat scenes or where you are controlled by others

Reactions: Pilluah
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes