cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Update
Version 14.12c is taken down, a fairly significant issue is reported, still working on a fix for it

EDIT:
actually not a major issue, it only affected the first visit to see Ash

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaeger Deflated

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hi, my game has some errors like this, how to fix this?
Did you install the full version 14.12 or did you update a previous version. The error s there can be you applied the 14.12 update to a 'incomplete' version, so not a fully updated 14.11

If you have the bandwidth, please download the full 14.12 and then update with the 14.12c fix

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
could you be more spesific ?
After you defeat Davy there will be dialog options with Kate. One of the option is to be mad at her, can't remember the exact words, but something about getting back at her. That is the option that will allow you to use mind control on her.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
After you defeat Davy there will be dialog options with Kate. One of the option is to be mad at her, can't remember the exact words, but something about getting back at her. That is the option that will allow you to use mind control on her.
This is not the situation they are reporting. they have Kate back at home but NOT as a girlfriend and want to use hypnosis to regain Gina's necklace

If you do not have the option then you got her fully as a girlfriend and you cannot hypnotise her
You only get this option if after the confrontation with Davy she was unsure and left town for a few days
If she is yur girlfriend he will just give you the necklace back

por42

Sep 2, 2020
This is not the situation they are reporting. they have Kate back at home but NOT as a girlfriend and want to use hypnosis to regain Gina's necklace

If you do not have the option then you got her fully as a girlfriend and you cannot hypnotise her
You only get this option if after the confrontation with Davy she was unsure and left town for a few days
If she is yur girlfriend he will just give you the necklace back
but i was on the girlfrend pathe and i protected her (gave her the necklace )?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
but i was on the girlfrend pathe and i protected her (gave her the necklace )?
As I noted when you visit her in her bedroom there are two cases
- as a girlfriend just ask and she will give it
- otherwise ask and she will refuse, then you can hypnotise her

por42

Sep 2, 2020
As I noted when you visit her in her bedroom there are two cases
- as a girlfriend just ask and she will give it
- otherwise ask and she will refuse, then you can hypnotise her
no thats the problem i ask she refuse i cant hypnotise her
(i clikt on the hypnotise book or is it somting els

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes