ultadonis

May 29, 2019
Thanks for the earlier help guys. Do have another question? Is there no longer a way to avoid getting shot by Anita in the park during the murder route? I ask because the method described by the walkthrough is no longer working as of v 14.12d

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the earlier help guys. Do have another question? Is there no longer a way to avoid getting shot by Anita in the park during the murder route? I ask because the method described by the walkthrough is no longer working as of v 14.12d
On the murder path you can shoot her if you have the pistol. On the other paths there is no way to avoid, just do not go to that location, bypass, teleport or whatever

But what method to avoid here are you talking about? In the current walkthrough it says do not go there and bypass using teleport or take a taxi

ultadonis

May 29, 2019
"Depending on what you do, the story may play out differenty. If you go from the School to the Park Pathway you get shot by Anita and start Mr. Beasley's charming process. This part of the story however is very similar to other parts, so this walkthrough chooses a different approach.
Teleport to the Sacred Clearing (or ride a taxi to Sir Ronald' house) and meet Officer Adele Ross.
Walk back to the Police Station passing through the Tunnel to the Wild Ranges and the Park (no teleport this time, you need to pass through the Park!), and ask Officer Batton what her investigation revealed.
Finally order her to withdraw the police from the Gates estate."
This is the quote from the most up to date walkthrough I can find. Is there a more current walkthrough?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
"Depending on what you do, the story may play out differenty. If you go from the School to the Park Pathway you get shot by Anita and start Mr. Beasley's charming process. This part of the story however is very similar to other parts, so this walkthrough chooses a different approach.
Teleport to the Sacred Clearing (or ride a taxi to Sir Ronald' house) and meet Officer Adele Ross.
Walk back to the Police Station passing through the Tunnel to the Wild Ranges and the Park (no teleport this time, you need to pass through the Park!), and ask Officer Batton what her investigation revealed.
Finally order her to withdraw the police from the Gates estate."
This is the quote from the most up to date walkthrough I can find. Is there a more current walkthrough?
No that is correct, so in what way does it not work? It says to avoid the area she is in. You will not get shot by her if you do not go to the pathway

ultadonis

May 29, 2019
It doesn't say to avoid the area altogether. It says to either teleport to the sacred clearing or take a taxi to the Gates estate before walking back to the police station. There is no way to walk from the sacred clearing to the police station without passing through the area Anita would shoot you.

ultadonis

May 29, 2019
No that is correct, so in what way does it not work? It says to avoid the area she is in. You will not get shot by her if you do not go to the pathway
The path I'm walking is sacred clearing-tunnel-wild ranges-park (which is where I get shot). If there's an alternate route I should be taking to move the story forward without getting shot, I'm not seeing it. Am I missing something?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The path I'm walking is sacred clearing-tunnel-wild ranges-park (which is where I get shot). If there's an alternate route I should be taking to move the story forward without getting shot, I'm not seeing it. Am I missing something?
While it does not directly say to avoid it, it does say you will be shot if you go to the park pathway and then
Teleport to the Sacred Clearing (or ride a taxi to Sir Ronald' house
So as I noted you cannot walk that route. Bpass
OR
just get shot, it will make available a nurse to charm and open up the catherine/amy story arc. Take care to have some protection from charm spells and have the silver ring

Last edited:

ultadonis

May 29, 2019
While it does not directly say to avoid it, it does say you will be shot if you go to the park pathway and then

So as I noted you cannot walk that route. Bpass
OR
just get shot, it will make available a nurse to charm and open up the catherine/amy story arc. Take care to have some protection from charm spells and have the silver ring
You appear to be overlooking that you wrote this: " Walk back to the Police Station passing through the Tunnel to the Wild Ranges and the Park (no teleport this time, you need to pass through the Park!), and ask Officer Batton what her investigation revealed.
You explicitly say in the walkthrough to pass through the park. Is getting shot the only way to progress the story?

ultadonis

May 29, 2019
I figured out how to get the story to progress. I would recommend that you edit that section of the walkthrough. So it is more accurate. It makes it appear as you can avoid Anita by simply walking through the park from the ronald gates side and walking back to the police station. In the end, I was able to get Chief Batton to return to the station by going to the next day

Reactions: bratan88

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I figured out how to get the story to progress. I would recommend that you edit that section of the walkthrough. So it is more accurate. It makes it appear as you can avoid Anita by simply walking through the park from the ronald gates side and walking back to the police station. In the end, I was able to get Chief Batton to return to the station by going to the next day
What I described would of worked perfectly fine. You do not have to exactly follow the walkthrough, the game changes over time and the wakthrough is not always updated. Also the different paths and variability of events makes a step by step version very difficult. Just do what seems reasonable, and save if in doubt and try things. In other words play the game, not just follow a walkthrough

At most in this events you may of needed to visit the Wild Ranges as part of the process but this is generally being phased out and may no longer be in the game. There was no requirement to visit any other parts of the park. Also as noted there is no problems being shot, really the game prefers if you are as it opens other story arcs immediately

ori0n69

Aug 26, 2022
if this game had easy mode like murder or apprentice path icon on every choice and hint for next step would be great, this game is too hard for me to enjoy it ;-;

Wolf_Moon

Aug 16, 2017
How can I trigger for magic gem quest? I already read book gem of dragon in history class but it seems didn't trigger monique dialogue about magic gem. Please help, thx

1669870620880.png

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Catherine keeps waiting for me at the construction site. No matter how early I wait there. It gives me an error. And I have to teleport out
PS Are we getting new content?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Catherine keeps waiting for me at the construction site. No matter how early I wait there. It gives me an error. And I have to teleport out
PS Are we getting new content?
The exact time does matter, she asks you to be there at midday, so being early does not matter.

Did you try phoning her at the right time?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Reposted from the Hypnopics Collective

Status and Opinions
I am getting back to working on the game, and also the add-on version of the bologna mod

One thing I am looking at is in the bologna mod he had replaced the model for Victoria with Cherie Deville and altered the store to "Chakra Chachkis Store" a new age sort of place but with a definite yoga element as well. My plan here is to

- split this out to a new store, a yoga studio for classes and it also sells some things like crystals, dream catchers etc. This will overlap a little the items for the New Age Store and Esmeralda but I can also add some more things possibly.

- the new character will be Cherry (one of Cherie Deville's alternate names) and possibly make her Kellie's mother as she has scenes with the model for Kellie, but her age is not quite right, maybe older sister or just ignore the possible relationship. She has scenes with multiple other models notably Brandi Love, London River.

- some dialogue options may overlap with Victoria/Esmeralda just adding some flexibility to story arcs.

- she has a number of bondage scenes so could have a taste for it like Victoria, or just ignore and leave for the mod

Otherwise my plans for the next release will be to

- add post charm content for Davy, allow him/her to return home post charm
- a home for Ms. Jones
- a rival vampire using Asa Akira as the model
- other 'fleshing out' and filling in of existing scenes

Any thoughts on this, or suggestions otherwise?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes