TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is this game getting any more updates
I feel the Madison Ivy scenes to be lacking.
Also the sister needs better scenes

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Is there any way to set the default display for the inventory to be text-based by default (currently I need to change it every time I launch the game)? I've been playing for a while and I prefer that over icons as I feel like less space is wasted (which requires less scrolling, if any at all).

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For post Charm Davy could we have scenes of taking her or sending her to other places?
Can you give an example. I certainly intend to have Davy be able to return to the cellar for bondage play.

There are few to no scenes of Davy's model's with other models in the game, so any threesome scenes would need edits or be largely text only. The male model also did only gay scenes as far as I can tell.

Is there any way to set the default display for the inventory to be text-based by default (currently I need to change it every time I launch the game)? I've been playing for a while and I prefer that over icons as I feel like less space is wasted (which requires less scrolling, if any at all).
It should already. If you set the mode and save your game it should default when you next load your game. Is this not happening for you, or only when you start a new game?

Reactions: Jaeger Deflated

ultadonis

May 29, 2019
Help please. I'm on the murder route and I can't get Nina's text to trigger to be able to move forward with hypnotizing the mom

Feb 1, 2021
Can you give an example. I certainly intend to have Davy be able to return to the cellar for bondage play.
I made some idea a while back which I think apply:

Beasley and Davey: humiliation extravaganza! I LOVED Tina humiliating Davy when she was transformed. More of that stuff would be great, especially if Mrs Robbins gets involved. Amy and Catherine taking a role in humiliating Beasley and Davey's other former victims (Tracy, Kate, the police chief etc), deciding his punishments would be awesome.
I think I brought up Davey being made to wear skimpy outfits to school so people would leer at him so he'd be drowning in humiliation like Tina suggested, and yeah, that elevated her high on the Best Girl list in my eyes.

For tasks for the two I'm thinking:
Davey=
Skimpy schoolgirl outfit at school, maid/waitress at the hotel, a maid at the Ronald's Estate as punishment for misusing their teachings (Sarah would LOVE to have some to bully more than Lauren, the latter I see as being subtly cruel in a way that's extra degrading, maybe Roland lets loose his inner dirty old man, Angelica/Missy can take her out shopping in the maid dress/whatever else Davey is made to put on, in public), "girl night out" with mom and sister (skimpy dress up, getting her to strip and flirt, showing her off to people who ask where their son/brother is). Maybe have her join the cheer team

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Help please. I'm on the murder route and I can't get Nina's text to trigger to be able to move forward with hypnotizing the mom
As long as you spy on Mom and Gabby and then check out Gabby's office then the sms will happen. Have you done this? Also check your phone, it may have been received and you missed it

in this last update I can't find anita
Anita is found very differently between the two main paths. Nothing has really changed in this in the recent updates. What path are you on Murder or Apprentice/Conspiracy.

In the first case have you met Ms Jones yet and charmed her?

In the second just visit the General Store every so often and she will turn up

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
It should already. If you set the mode and save your game it should default when you next load your game. Is this not happening for you, or only when you start a new game?
Huh, now that I want to give an example of it it's working fine. Usually, when I load a quicksave after starting the game it displays the inventory as icons despite the fact that I always change it to text.

ultadonis

May 29, 2019
As long as you spy on Mom and Gabby and then check out Gabby's office then the sms will happen. Have you done this? Also check your phone, it may have been received and you missed it

Anita is found very differently between the two main paths. Nothing has really changed in this in the recent updates. What path are you on Murder or Apprentice/Conspiracy.

I think where I messed up was the asking about the necklace part. Although I was doing that, the text was coming. Thanks for replying

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019

I am on the conspiracy path, thanks for the help

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes