sploogeqt

Jan 21, 2022
Sorry to be a pain, great update btw, how do we free seraphina? I don't have any options when talking to jade (i've completed i think just about everything (at least in the walkthrough)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Sorry to be a pain, great update btw, how do we free seraphina? I don't have any options when talking to jade (i've completed i think just about everything (at least in the walkthrough)
Check Sera dancing at the Avernus Club and then talk to Jade
After that it depends on your resolution for Legion
You must know the Ritual of Return to proceed further, so this is from trying to save Leanne, the rest depends if you beat Legion or it fled town

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Also when you click "could you give me an oral test" as a woman in principal office it links to file that does not exist
.../Images/People/Principal/reagan.charm.bjgb.mp4 when I think the path should be .../Images/People/Principal/Red/reagan.charm.bjgb.mp4
Thanks, fixed

General Note:
some more images have been reported and have been fixed, notably
- Leanne pregnant
- Principal Reagan pregant
- Mrs Robbins and Tina with Lana Rhodes model
- a couple of Kylie blowjob images

These and all other reported issues are fixed, I will at least update the update tomorrow. Unsure about more due to real life stuff

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I forgot but if I save and then load, it looks like I have to press the cheat button every time I load the game
I have changed the game so if you load a save game it remembers the current state of the cheat menu. It is not saved, so it you leave the game and re-run later it will be closed, but it remembers in the current session

Reactions: egib

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
mmm is there another option for amy ross?? capri cavalli can be the model for officer khan, but i dont see any option for amy

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
mmm is there another option for amy ross?? capri cavalli can be the model for officer khan, but i dont see any option for amy
No other option, at the start of the game you cannot select them both. If you select on meeting then you can have the same model, or via the transform spell. Amy is not changable, no one has provided any image sets, the bologna mod did not alter her model

rustedmetal98

Jul 14, 2021
I have changed the game so if you load a save game it remembers the current state of the cheat menu. It is not saved, so it you leave the game and re-run later it will be closed, but it remembers in the current session
I already do as you said, the legion is defeated but it says seraphina doesn't have any reflection on the mirror. What should I do next?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I already do as you said, the legion is defeated but it says seraphina doesn't have any reflection on the mirror. What should I do next?
Do you know the Ritual of Return? If you do not have the option then most likely you do not. Check the notes in your phone on the magic tab

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
There is a ridiculous number of missing images in the new version, at least in the update. I've been playing for all of 10 minutes and have been given the option of a blank picture or a blank picture for both mom and the delivery girl.

Reactions: Tutuooo

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So just fucking, blowjobs etc? Any content with her and her mom/sister?
No yet, any such content needs to have fakes created, there is nothing with any of the models paired. The mother has a range of scenes that could be used for some cases, but the others are more restricted

There is a ridiculous number of missing images in the new version, at least in the update. I've been playing for all of 10 minutes and have been given the option of a blank picture or a blank picture for both mom and the delivery girl.
It sounds like you are ONLY using the update. It is meant to update an existing 14.12 installation to 14.13. It is not a complete version of the game. The game is currently over 3Gb while the update is about 1Gb.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes