Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I'm around Chapter 5: The Dragon Gem. I did some things out of order and I picked up the Dragon Vase when the museum was closed and using Pass to get in. Now, it seems all the story that was directed towards it(talking to Miss Granger at home, talking to her at the Museum, taking the vase and being attacked by the guards, getting put in prison, etc), even being able to do Clairvoyance in the Hidden Room is all broken. Is there any way I can fix all of this without restarting the game?

Reactions: Tutuooo

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ok, I'm around Chapter 5: The Dragon Gem. I did some things out of order and I picked up the Dragon Vase when the museum was closed and using Pass to get in. Now, it seems all the story that was directed towards it(talking to Miss Granger at home, talking to her at the Museum, taking the vase and being attacked by the guards, getting put in prison, etc), even being able to do Clairvoyance in the Hidden Room is all broken. Is there any way I can fix all of this without restarting the game?
How is it broken, the things you describe are not mandatory (except the hidden room bit)? The game allows you to do as you describe.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I am reading over the Walkthrough and there is a lot that I cannot do at this point because none of that triggers. I do not get thrown into jail, which means I don't meet Diane White. And since the Vase would be put into the safe after it is closed, I don't seem to be able to get the blonde hair of Gina to cast possession on her to remove her protection. Not sure how to get past all of that.

Oh, and even when I didn't have to go through all of that and I still have the vase on me, Granger still can't tell me anything about it when I have it on me. I've even tried to drop it in her house, give it to her in her house and use it in her house and got nothing from it.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I also seem to be locked out of being able to charm Lauren at the Gates' Mansion, as I can't seem to ever find her. I constantly go from The Entry Hall and Upstairs and just keep clicking on them and I never see her ever again after that first time I entered the Gates' Mansion and talked to Ronald Gates.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
And how is it, if I'm invisible, that Gina and Mother Superior can see me and stop me from going into places???

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, somehow, Jessica, the basement witch, transformed me into a bimbo and I lost the game. I had "freed" her, but left the binding on her. I did use her many times, just to see if there was other images and such for doing it. What should I not have done??

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ok, somehow, Jessica, the basement witch, transformed me into a bimbo and I lost the game. I had "freed" her, but left the binding on her. I did use her many times, just to see if there was other images and such for doing it. What should I not have done??
Either do not keep her in bondage or once it starts talk to someone who can remove spells
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are there mods for this game? if so where do you find them?
There are no mods for the game aside from those already included when you start the game.

There is the bologna44 version, it is a copy of an older version of the game (14.8.4) and heavily altered for bondage/blowjob scenes and for a male player only

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Wanted to point out that after you have activated Sarah Gates and you have opened up her room (with Ronald Gates still alive (Apprentice path)) that she is in both her room and the study at the same time. She needs to either be in her room or in the Study. I think this is causing Lauren to just stay in Sarah's room and not be active throughout what little there is of the house to roam and clean. I've only seen Lauren outside of her room like twice since I have been going to the mansion. And I have spent day or two just going up and down the stairs waiting for another encounter with her.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Wanted to point out that after you have activated Sarah Gates and you have opened up her room (with Ronald Gates still alive (Apprentice path)) that she is in both her room and the study at the same time. She needs to either be in her room or in the Study. I think this is causing Lauren to just stay in Sarah's room and not be active throughout what little there is of the house to roam and clean. I've only seen Lauren outside of her room like twice since I have been going to the mansion. And I have spent day or two just going up and down the stairs waiting for another encounter with her.
No that has nothing to do with it, they happen once every 3 times you enter the mansion. Going up/down stairs repeatedly will not trigger the event. Leave the mansion and re-enter 3 times then go upstairs.

These are meant to trigger every few times you visit Sarah. Also charming Lauren is meant to be difficult with limited opportunities. If you want to charm her easily play the murder path.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
No that has nothing to do with it, they happen once every 3 times you enter the mansion. Going up/down stairs repeatedly will not trigger the event. Leave the mansion and re-enter 3 times then go upstairs.

These are meant to trigger every few times you visit Sarah. Also charming Lauren is meant to be difficult with limited opportunities. If you want to charm her easily play the murder path.
I've tried that as well. I've done the up and down stairs....I've done the in and out of the house...I've done in house, up stairs, visits Sarah, exit house....I've even done that, but visited Ronald. Nothing seems to trigger the third appearance of Lauren outside of Sarah's room.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've tried that as well. I've done the up and down stairs....I've done the in and out of the house...I've done in house, up stairs, visits Sarah, exit house....I've even done that, but visited Ronald. Nothing seems to trigger the third appearance of Lauren outside of Sarah's room.
There is a limited number of times she can appear based on entries to the mansion. You may of missed one and can no longer charm her this play-through

If you wish to cheat to trigger it, then
- make sure you are not in the mansion
- open the cheat menu, select 'View People'
- locate Sarah
- in the edit boxes for 'Other/Extra" type 0 in the first edit box, 114 in the second and click the link. Close the cheat menu
- enter the mansion and go upstairs

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, that worked.

Now it seems that I'm having problems with Mother Superior. I possessed her and got her name and where the location of her room is located. I came in and I had the option to take the thrall to the hidden room and I did so. I came back and tried to find her, which I did after two tries of going into her room. I cast Shielded Charm on her and it didn't work. I was forced back and could not get back to her room. I tried to possess her again (can't remember it this was the second or third time) and it will not take any affect on her and I try to get to her room and she keeps blocking me and not giving me any kind of time to cast the spell or use the hypnosis on her.

gasper

Nov 10, 2018
You need to talk with Ronald/Sarah Gates (path dependent) about ghosts after you have charmed Keana
I've charmed Keana, but there is no option to talk with Sarah Gates (Soft Murder Path). I can only gues it's a bug or I'm missing something.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've charmed Keana, but there is no option to talk with Sarah Gates (Soft Murder Path). I can only gues it's a bug or I'm missing something.
IIRC, it only happens after you have communed with Keana a few times.

gasper

Nov 10, 2018
IIRC, it only happens after you have communed with Keana a few times.
Yes thank you that did the trick.

The walkthrough is a bit confusing because it says

"You can't move her if you already communed with her, so if you have the opportunity, don't do it"

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yes thank you that did the trick.

The walkthrough is a bit confusing because it says

"You can't move her if you already communed with her, so if you have the opportunity, don't do it"
That line in the WT apparently refers to the moment you have the opportunity to move her, not the times before. I agree the way it is worded can lead to misinterpretation.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes