cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i can not teleport leane, i ask all everyone. and i can not call catherine too
Why not in both cases
- what happens, is there no link? If so you are missing something required, a training, some information or other setup
- for Catherine did you try phone or text her between midday and 1pm from the construction site?

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Why not in both cases
- what happens, is there no link? If so you are missing something required, a training, some information or other setup
- for Catherine did you try phone or text her between midday and 1pm from the construction site?
the case 1 i have asked all people in the walkthrough, and i can not teleport her. And when i do mom's event like you help, the abby can not carry the dragon gem. the case 2 where i call her.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
the case 1 i have asked all people in the walkthrough, and i can not teleport her. And when i do mom's event like you help, the abby can not carry the dragon gem. the case 2 where i call her.
For Leanne please check the notes in your phone, does it list anything not done? What do you mean Abby cannot move the gem, she always can?
Do you see in the notes and are all ticked
Needed: Possess the soul (in the relic), Mirror of Souls ✔, Dragon Gem ✔, Dragon Gem Bound ✔, Can Teleport another person ✔, Attuned the Hidden Room for teleporting ✔
For Catherine, in the notes in your phone for "Ross Sisters" does it list " Wait for Catherine at the construction site at midday and call her"
When you are there do you see the event " Catherine is not here? " at the construction site?

If you cannot work it out post your save I will check and advise but as I note you are missing something for the teleport and for Catherine I would guess it is either the wrong time/place or you have not yet had the agreement with Catherine

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
For Leanne please check the notes in your phone, does it list anything not done? What do you mean Abby cannot move the gem, she always can?
Do you see in the notes and are all ticked

For Catherine, in the notes in your phone for "Ross Sisters" does it list " Wait for Catherine at the construction site at midday and call her"
When you are there do you see the event " Catherine is not here? " at the construction site?

If you cannot work it out post your save I will check and advise but as I note you are missing something for the teleport and for Catherine I would guess it is either the wrong time/place or you have not yet had the agreement with Catherine
CoNgogHgDg9gTgFwCxIJwhABgEwGYCMu2IquArPqofjQYdpqUUdhQbgdgOxIj7f4yeGjmH9BFfiA5CqBLoJq0ymLrlSoydSRWn1WeEMS4CZOE2bwAOJPkz28POw7JDb2bDeejb-dbfscMjVcJA8yJA5IgyiiLVjWTASyKwTcHF8rbHc2ULijdwNC1ACHciIuVDww9yQ1Sl0PAiSkKz9o-C4AW3tQtoBDAFkASwAbAFMAZwAFOGGAE3HMfAASZYVMVuDZXBBJgAt+uBgAOzsaBnP7O2blq+w7LgBjQ7gJgE9zwWWUFUFcACaMAArjdnCI7A9MGQAOb7GCTBChSIiZZotHYAC0SgxdiQ-QARgT3hwQLYOBoyABBGEnKY0OrpSJA0FJcFQyF2ED9E4w8ajfrYTT4WwmLhkAAyRz5ItCchZYOu9zsZC6-Xe8Doyw45BAACV+i9+QzuElASDZeDlYwunACeN+pMPg8aMFcFYtEhBv0JvxInLzaCOFbcYx+osJsdJpN1NcUH4QAARcYnYaTcb4GxWKyYaQKtlK0Ncfpdd5RmORSRcKwAITgwLpCAQGfRHCspBDnMYT36CH24zmdLyBSsIEkSq2ZvztwhOBVAGt3qNhi3+JoyNN+sMZSKuKoktPO3PcwS4Dz5sM8hRjGjnGghR3C12yDzhgh+gQ+PRIssbFojIGip3KGZAEiWBKXn6rB1JgVgbFwABSUyTMMPaZrgPBqAqWhHlCuBdMMH5+vQuxIBKab9Ay1YKIB1BPseZA9scoyhJcvC5poADCRwwKMfpZCAqSHvRUJkPyy7jCwbAPCUVLLhA-GsHmFoFsBz4TNu+xfNC3FvJR6JAbOULPK8EnaSAABi4xqr6BmqUZdj9AAVjy4wIPO4kkhc1BUMs2T8BYwlznK+BYF24bjKe-QeaMozvJ4CjEOkDJ1KOgH2daSAXhe2m3tcGUgdZYyfMBqASqcMIAMrzsMiBXJsqCqI+akMe+XSlrl9WGZlMLDCc+nKJV+xLpRNi2KktG3ByIhQiAPa2u8ZzAXlaIztaICHCc-X7BUVDCHcKA8KQQUObmPppqcBDoPwWgHYIAEndaZBOSmJxeddHjEHWhH9eh0SAcGIl4vOvYZvwlFSNwVBkEw6C-lsNwsrca2hiWcCTDCZ68gOFRtGQY6CTDwDAnAACOwIwGmGZ4K4B4gqwWQaFCHLHlw85zIifUsOSY57pmrQMBwj2hiAEw8kO7q2FUu32JU8MqEgrjJl0pweHoDhXF2osglTV3XoQZAANLqgKIqK7symsijz4woSxKhEImahZmbQcH5dSdFowtdt04YXUtrCoFwXBhYr3pzBDHB7oB+0tVCSCpv1UcXJUXDkSc8yTOq-NaJ46XW8eSAAF4wOMJW0LgABapfEcsx0qQXxkq6m5MZm0agqHwIe-uQhCBg8KIa8sFDHvhMBdAQETYAS2JoDQ4ogDwAvEGQlVlim-MKJogHNd5rVnk8nw0PpWRO3UrBUnMxrZB4NEKoDcePF0-JplnXwYZx+wcwgnzZNmOb51wiqeYRxCJtlsGELQjV+aNVgoAoGqhFgoTgOMSSksRRtBKAdOgeBsIzhnMeEAMUJLqA0KiLqBUfZdEmE5U4UwCCK1CklCQZAADq+w3xt3NnfC06sfhimaFCVABFoyjBgLbE4zBbB8HQCHEoxtmx+ijkLXhjc7DCPRu+VMINuAPBklYBRoDfrZCZJbbqoYrDUJQf0CRAh7qMOgSgGShAkZKDWszJ+nMEDAkmNQcU1YYapDuOQXM-c-BAM2ARecwJQiwW4EIDCJjsjQIwU7QMSBsS9AiWQOksUBrggMg-U6PISbpmfhIiokhdjhwOKNLYzBvbHgJCcUpUxzxniINQQgIAhr9AAO6-RsEQJgjShHzBgE8BA8AQblwKQUtR0ILyuU-AMTEdR3B+WgUMi2YScJZL8sqMg4yABmxzUIDjAk2S6oU2isGCHWB0W0uEPAwPAx+mAngwFOec9GBE+xEC-AbAAEj6Mu-MHg8KDAsgkXyzlPAHPOTauNXRkG4lAOY-MwiyiCtNLWUASz8g-ACwQ2RFaaGmMMKAA4GTpFQEJBuETUC0P2P1EB1DmA-FpZ0KyNkwbZAiKofugsIlIGbNGbIfA0CwT5oQVozJ6bcAWVYAAbqhKZEcromA9JsACHZziOD8KMrkRo4BwBJCEzwoVg48BvqFeGCg+5GtzAKEmG8DpIF6eXfKa0ZoqizmeHalAB4CQcNiZw2gFlkEmF8wi2kyAjGjF61a2TxlbQ-MQOQAUuDfQQHSI+6hXBvJFMQRe4VbSTGOESPqMZOh8GINwT+RwPjgpdEWzKCA+qClSIILV6ypS-WLR4FxFpB7vNwI6HaAscRmzUEgOmVtsn2ibPFMKNN4atBwG2kCIM4Bqg8L4c4WZPD1wXQgpAYiBREBROCbt9gkCJn6MqkqCzuiEtTJJDoczvURK4FnZV4t8n5XmSK6yaoiBKmSodOd87zFdmLudFgy0KEvv-V0KA69zi90uOiawWJxB5Xji5RYRAcyEHbqgBCEVgDbgHHh7wL75pUvRuEchdlI0vx5LGYCVhKrAieE8YEBIfHIecCzLsljECvhBqEYOrHgNnpAU+y1TCYboCsOMHloKAD0jbd3jHmFRRqKjQS3oLC6J6L1oxoPFMW-GQHv37N2HeoQx546jD47M1gEo+Mrk4H+BgrBlanFg8eVA6YzxQA4UnTwA89HJTGkHTQQWlqRphO8KAkxzWMPUFgJAVI00iYQVwSzKEewEG7QYNEh1YytvDXRa0YXarHH6qMAzPxOiwPqkOhZTwYQTBOP+iYUyBnSD4AAOlEDcYgobWNKuiXADO8BjmlHWDTGweV5ObHA9QVgnA5xtFHhqGJIpCD6U3R6PO2Z1DZCXoQFanA9lIBhFcK9SR2wj0nlURQflpukKqEZl0c9uBICicCVgJgDAxZJd5LFRhMwPE6UOxKeAmhXr9AUKojsahXpqCG4wNNiBhAEFoSqJZHCbFnnOjJfgKdxFp50HAmJGrU6wbgbEWA2e-bWekNnt1qcBDZygRngsmdIGOdMQTy4ngAAJuJoZQs2TnEQpQeU5zzzE0gkhrK4ASTccB5zS++vMPkGSXkU4eIxAA8tFKAfVxjS71DAcMpv+Dm-dLTrAFPFYK3Z3uDJGFMAwk-iTF4suQSIHeEceY-vKD7GD3AUPlvgTNjgNL1hPpRj+4YDCEFyqUzS6pPixAz8TgIEmBkmCwxgD9mlwAOXGH0gvfJpeVXVVMf3QvTdCi1+6UmQ0YBQFt7yWXKYU8t4WPbuSHxTcHbZwHivOZGeqjALFFc0vezS77PbxMfGDfTFONHtZzMEdCmoNIGLx7PwcF+8Qeg0dQrBnJCIK-FQ7-CGkAwsQwZz8aBfw-u4wI0w4wA+EwWmlGjYhsnkWmkw1C6YEA7wBIY2TkUAMICO28Y0agVAVQjMF2NyMMHgo4c6E0rg3uIAM8A8FQfu2A-QmI8QJgFAwcRgcOKAE0rQ7YngrgPAd6fAKgEKjw7g7BbQqI6IQAA
this is my save.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
this is my save.
A small timing issue for Catherine it is supposed to be the following day from the arrangement and you seem to have tried the same day. Return tomorrow

For Leanne you do not know how to save her, under magical notes in your phone there is no reference to the ritual of return. Please go and talk to Ms. Jones, another person once possessed by a demon who had been freed

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
Are you using version 14.13b? I am aware of no problems for Leanne with that version, but upgrading previous saves can be tricky

But from the flag(12) issue, it is currently difficult to fix, at least next time you load a game it is fail. I will fix this in the 14.13c release shortly
I lost my old save so I started the game in 14.13b.

Zekrom 1234

May 2, 2023
When I examine the coffin it says there is a fierce magic protecting it and I can’t pick up kurndorfs skull how do I pick it up

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.13c Release

This is the last update/release for version 14.13, any further changes or fixes will be in 14.14 when it is released. This includes all previous fixes/changes for 14.13 and also

- fixes a range of phone/sms issues
- fixes some more typos
- some small layout and dialogue button colour changes
- more broken/missing images
- a number of broken scenes calling people to the pool for a swim
- additional fixes for Leanne including an incorrect save upgrade that always made her think you personally had sex with her. This is reset for all old saves (including those where you actually did!) but not for new saves using 14.13c
- new player avatar for model Adriana Chechik by Lord_everhard
- alternate model for Abby from the Bologna mod, Asa Akira
- some image fixes from Mastram for Dr Kay (eye edits), and a new bondage play scene (by me)
- selfie images for Diane White, replaced the pole dance image and a new image when she is in jail
- selfie images for Lola
- some edits for John Adams, Leanne improved
- some cheat menu options added for character specific paths
- Melanie now starts a new game charmed by Davy
- you can meet Kylie by messaging 'where are you' on Cherise Rd

Links
Update for previous 14.13 releases NOT for any version before. Use the full install if you have a 14.12 or earlier version

mirror

111Mb
To install download and copy into your game installation and unzip 'here' and replace all files when asked.

Full Install

mirror

3.61Gb

Android APK

Last edited:
Reactions: Zarathos4 and Reij

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Ok for whatever reason I can not get abby to bring the gem to the hidden room. I used teleport and now the option for bringing it is not available. Is there a way to put it there that doesnt involve loading a save from 3 hours prior?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ok for whatever reason I can not get abby to bring the gem to the hidden room. I used teleport and now the option for bringing it is not available. Is there a way to put it there that doesnt involve loading a save from 3 hours prior?
This like a range of other things only has one chance, so it you mess up some how then the opportunity is gone. In the game without using cheats it is use a save game

If you want to cheat, open the cheat menu, view people, locate Abby and toggle flags 8,9 or via the JavaScript console
findPerson("Abby").setFlag(8, false);
findPerson("Abby").setFlag(9, false);

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Somehow the image files for Officer Khan are not accessing. I think it never asked me to select the model for her, the first time I met her (which would have been, I think, way back at the beginning when I first returned to murder scene). Now I can charm her (still at murder scene), but all images are blank. All image files are there, the path just seems broken.

Is there a fix for this? Perhaps removing alternate model files, or some such?
EDIT - Nevermind. I found the cheats. Model selected, unsurprisingly, fixed issue.

Last edited:

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
This like a range of other things only has one chance, so it you mess up some how then the opportunity is gone. In the game without using cheats it is use a save game

If you want to cheat, open the cheat menu, view people, locate Abby and toggle flags 8,9 or via the JavaScript console
findPerson("Abby").setFlag(8, false);
findPerson("Abby").setFlag(9, false);
can I ask how to trigger elian's event?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes