LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
I ask receptionist if davy looked in computers she tells me to ask monique but from then she is not in reference area only her room in night is she in a location or any advice davy is already defeated maybe its bc of that

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I ask receptionist if davy looked in computers she tells me to ask monique but from then she is not in reference area only her room in night is she in a location or any advice davy is already defeated maybe its bc of that
Check the hotel or history classroom for Monique

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
According to the walkthrough, I was supposed to have met Ms Tanika in lounge, several days ago. I keep checking, and have finished all the other school staff, yet I have never seen her at all.
Was there some action or event I might possibly have missed that is needed to activate her being found in lounge?

Also, of the 5 books that are supposed to have been read in the history class, the one on Demons never appeared when the other 4 did. I had talked about demons with Gates' niece just before that, and would assume that is what unlock that particular book. I have also checked for that numerous times, yet it still doesn't list it as having been read. Perhaps the book is somehow linked to Tanika.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
According to the walkthrough, I was supposed to have met Ms Tanika in lounge, several days ago. I keep checking, and have finished all the other school staff, yet I have never seen her at all.
Was there some action or event I might possibly have missed that is needed to activate her being found in lounge?

Also, of the 5 books that are supposed to have been read in the history class, the one on Demons never appeared when the other 4 did. I had talked about demons with Gates' niece just before that, and would assume that is what unlock that particular book. I have also checked for that numerous times, yet it still doesn't list it as having been read. Perhaps the book is somehow linked to Tanika.
Go and charm Mayor Thomas

The book needs you to have entered the hotel cellar (or at least have been told about it)

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Go and charm Mayor Thomas

The book needs you to have entered the hotel cellar (or at least have been told about it)
Mayor has been charmed for over a week, and seance and ritual have been completed in the hotel cellar, so it is neither of those things. I am certain I have not missed any previous major events or characters (Tanika is the only one, mentioned in walkthrough up to "Chapter 6 - Davy Robbins", that i have not charmed). I did everything the walkthrough said, including going to the lounge to meet Tanika - She just hasnt ever been there.

Last edited:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This like a range of other things only has one chance, so it you mess up some how then the opportunity is gone. In the game without using cheats it is use a save game

If you want to cheat, open the cheat menu, view people, locate Abby and toggle flags 8,9 or via the JavaScript console
findPerson("Abby").setFlag(8, false);
findPerson("Abby").setFlag(9, false);
It still did not work? IS there a code that just puts the gem in the dragon room?

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
It still did not work? IS there a code that just puts the gem in the dragon room?
Think you were just overthinking it. I loaded your individual save at the wild ranges, went home and slept until the next morning. Waited for the aquarium to open, went inside and hit ask for information from the help desk, "Can you help me move the dragon gem?" was an option, jumped straight to the hidden room and job done. Here is the save with the scene in the hidden room, use import and copy paste:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This like a range of other things only has one chance, so it you mess up some how then the opportunity is gone. In the game without using cheats it is use a save game

If you want to cheat, open the cheat menu, view people, locate Abby and toggle flags 8,9 or via the JavaScript console
There is no offer to move the gem?

1685453996217.png

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019

I figured it out. You have to use clairvoyance to see the empty sockets. Which I swear I have done a thousand times.
Really kind of a waste of both of our times for that. Kind of a useless step if you ask me.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Mayor has been charmed for over a week, and seance and ritual have been completed in the hotel cellar, so it is neither of those things. I am certain I have not missed any previous major events or characters (Tanika is the only one, mentioned in walkthrough up to "Chapter 6 - Davy Robbins", that i have not charmed). I did everything the walkthrough said, including going to the lounge to meet Tanika - She just hasnt ever been there.
Something is broken in your save then, charming Mayor Thomas is the trigger for Mrs Tanika to be in the Teachers Lounge, it happens in the first scene of the Mayors charm.

Please open the cheat menu, locate Mrs Tanika, what is her location? Is it 0, 72?

If 0, then type 72 in the edit box for 'move' and click the link, She will now be in the teachers lounge (on a school day in normal hours)

Reactions: Jove76

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Something is broken in your save then, charming Mayor Thomas is the trigger for Mrs Tanika to be in the Teachers Lounge, it happens in the first scene of the Mayors charm.

Please open the cheat menu, locate Mrs Tanika, what is her location? Is it 0, 72?

If 0, then type 72 in the edit box for 'move' and click the link, She will now be in the teachers lounge (on a school day in normal hours)
Done. Thank you for the fix.

Decturia

Jul 17, 2020
Hi can you make the cheat menu so we can put the amount of mana or money we like? that would be great, thanks

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022

about the bugs, I have a issue. The game sometimes do not let click after I charm a person. It takes me a few minutes to click again

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
What's different SevernValley mod and the Ava Addams as Monique mod from the base game?
difficulty? picture image?

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
What's different SevernValley mod and the Ava Addams as Monique mod from the base game?
difficulty? picture image?
It changes the name of your street and the library, has some dark image. The Ava mod will replace her for Monique. I have played the SevernValley mod, it has some image very nice as a girl with full body with lotion or slime. And it will gives you some money too, it will notice when you choose the mod.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes