cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
about the bugs, I have a issue. The game sometimes do not let click after I charm a person. It takes me a few minutes to click again
I did not mean there was a bug as such there, I have had no other reports of problems in those events, and they are unchanged for multiple versions. You could get the situation using the cheat menu to charm the mayor for instance, but I have had cases where somehow saves got damaged, likely a browser or browser plugin issue

I have no other reports of slow performance as you note, I have never seen anything like this in my development, aside from some bugs seen in development but they were obvious and fixed at the time.

Possibly it relates to your browser or any plug-ins. Defender has also been reporting a lot of false positive issues for javascript code

You could
- save your game to a file
- run the game in a different browser and load the game from the file
this may help if it is a browser/add-on issue

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What's different SevernValley mod and the Ava Addams as Monique mod from the base game?
difficulty? picture image?
As the last poster noted

Severn Valley is mostly replacing images and renaming many locations. There are minor events, like in the tunnel but nothing story related. Largely flavour to add a Cthulhu Mythos feel

Ava Adams as Monique does exactly that, it uses the model Ava Addams for the character Monique in the game. No changes otherwise, a SMS had different text due to image differemces. Nothing otherwise.

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
As the last poster noted

Severn Valley is mostly replacing images and renaming many locations. There are minor events, like in the tunnel but nothing story related. Largely flavour to add a Cthulhu Mythos feel

Ava Adams as Monique does exactly that, it uses the model Ava Addams for the character Monique in the game. No changes otherwise, a SMS had different text due to image differemces. Nothing otherwise.
oh! thanks for your reply

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
yea i'm on conspiracy path and need to meet anita ect ect lol does she show up random or any specific time of day

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
i played this game before, but it pisses me off, i'm at the point i need anita and she never shows up at the shop or anywhere, this is so tiresome, and why i stopped playing in the first place, so ffs, where the helol is anit and when so i can finish this thing, ALSO being able to call kylie is NOT showing up, she is not in my contacts and cant call her when at her street, please tell me this is a bug or some way to be able to call her, i'm passed frustrated. other than that pretty good game, good choice of actresses. (p.s. please stop catherine from spamming the ass photo, it's annoying, thank you)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i played this game before, but it pisses me off, i'm at the point i need anita and she never shows up at the shop or anywhere, this is so tiresome, and why i stopped playing in the first place, so ffs, where the helol is anit and when so i can finish this thing, ALSO being able to call kylie is NOT showing up, she is not in my contacts and cant call her when at her street, please tell me this is a bug or some way to be able to call her, i'm passed frustrated. other than that pretty good game, good choice of actresses. (p.s. please stop catherine from spamming the ass photo, it's annoying, thank you)
Anita only appears after you deal with Legion

Kylie is only available in the mornings and you are on Cherise Rd. But if she is not in your contacts this implies you have not met her at the sports fields and charmed her there

Catherine only resends that photo when you have missed meeting her as discussed. Check the notes in your phone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Where is Dervish Road?
I was told it was the address for one of the girls, long ago, but when I checked the map or teleport map, it does not show. I now need to go there, and have walked to every location trying to find a path to access it, but it doesn't seem to exist for me.

On the "view places" cheat screen, it is the only location that shows as "unknown".

Last edited:

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
Where is Dervish Road?
I was told it was the address for one of the girls, long ago, but when I checked the map or teleport map, it does not show. I now need to go there, and have walked to every location trying to find a path to access it, but it doesn't seem to exist for me.
have you talked with Ms Titus and gotten her address for a 3 some?

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
hi, me again hahaha uhm, if i pour holy water on the rosary, can i still get the artifact for legion? o_O please say yes so i don't have to find a decent save point or start over lol. also, uhm, i forgot drop the clothes for mom and she hasn't returned home am i screwed lol

Last edited:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
have you talked with Ms Titus and gotten her address for a 3 some?
Yes. Titus' home is on Rathdown Rd.
And from what i understood, if you no longer have the water to use on the relic for Legion, you can not capture him...her...it. YOu can still get the relic, but the demon will just take it and leave, unless you pour water on it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Where is Dervish Road?
If you need to go there is should be opened, it is accessed from off Cherise Rd

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hi, me again hahaha uhm, if i pour holy water on the rosary, can i still get the artifact for legion? o_O please say yes so i don't have to find a decent save point or start over lol. also, uhm, i forgot drop the clothes for mom and she hasn't returned home am i screwed lol
There is not need to use holy water on the Rosary except for Elian. For Legion you need the Catholic Relic from the secret room off Mother Superioir room, you need to talk to Sister Desiree and possess Mother Superior

For Mom thats it, if she is gone without cheating that is it. There is for Mom some cheats to reset her events, click Voew People and locate Mom

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
There is not need to use holy water on the Rosary except for Elian. For Legion you need the Catholic Relic from the secret room off Mother Superioir room, you need to talk to Sister Desiree and possess Mother Superior

For Mom thats it, if she is gone without cheating that is it. There is for Mom some cheats to reset her events, click Voew People and locate Mom
damn, ok, um, view people? o_O oh, and i've spent like a week away from desiree, the nun in the courtyard and she still hasn't told how to get to superiors room, i was only able to get the rosary sadly

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
damn, ok, um, view people? o_O oh, and i've spent like a week away from desiree, the nun in the courtyard and she still hasn't told how to get to superiors room, i was only able to get the rosary sadly
It is all you need to cast possession on Mother Superior and then get the relic and take a step towards charming her

For Mom I mean open the cheat menu and click the View People link

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
you need to charm leane first then Mother Superior.

Mar 5, 2021
Serious question, does anyone know if within the world of the game "Dai chu" has any limits in addition to those already seen, such as age range or that the victim feels devotion to someone else without the spell

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Serious question, does anyone know if within the world of the game "Dai chu" has any limits in addition to those already seen, such as age range or that the victim feels devotion to someone else without the spell
The basic effect of the spell is to induce lust and suggestibility.

There are no age restrictions but given appropriate restrictions for forums anyone is 18+ in the game.

Tess's affections for her husband are still present and can be seen in some scenes but the spell effects are stronger and she talks about abandoning her marriage.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes