Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I started a new game, since I thought i screwed up somewhere along my play through. This time I started as a male character and now I have a couple of questions. So first one is: is it intended or is it a bug that I can't do anything with female officer after I charm her? It says that I can take her whenever I want but there are more important things to do. As a female charter there are sex options. Also just to clarify something do I have to charm mother when there is an option to reply about being odd, or there is a continuation of her story and you must do it after that? Also Mr. Beasly disappear from school what trigers his event with sisters? Since for female charter I manage to charm him before that. Oh and the last one, walkthrough says that I can use Tess to travel around town was this option removed? And what must I do to make Adams look for Davy?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I started a new game, since I thought i screwed up somewhere along my play through. This time I started as a male character and now I have a couple of questions. So first one is: is it intended or is it a bug that I can't do anything with female officer after I charm her? It says that I can take her whenever I want but there are more important things to do. As a female charter there are sex options. Also just to clarify something do I have to charm mother when there is an option to reply about being odd, or there is a continuation of her story and you must do it after that? Also Mr. Beasly disappear from school what trigers his event with sisters? Since for female charter I manage to charm him before that. Oh and the last one, walkthrough says that I can use Tess to travel around town was this option removed? And what must I do to make Adams look for Davy?
Please note it is best if you say what path you are on as there are significant differences in the paths

If by Officer you mean Officer Batton, you will later be able to have sex with her, mainly once Diane White arrives

Mom can be charmed later on if you want, just not in your home, wait for her to leave for work.

The event with Amy and Catherine is mainly triggered when you lose the Book say by being arrested, shot or by the Ritual for Kurndorf

You cannot use Tess for lifts anymore it was removed, you can use Sofia on the murder path, or Hannah later on the apprentice path. You cannot send John away anymore it was removed.

NOTE: please make sure to apply the last fix I posted.

Reactions: Pushinka

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Please note it is best if you say what path you are on as there are significant differences in the paths

If by Officer you mean Officer Batton, you will later be able to have sex with her, mainly once Diane White arrives

Mom can be charmed later on if you want, just not in your home, wait for her to leave for work.

The event with Amy and Catherine is mainly triggered when you lose the Book say by being arrested, shot or by the Ritual for Kurndorf

You cannot use Tess for lifts anymore it was removed, you can use Sofia on the murder path, or Hannah later on the apprentice path. You cannot sen John aay anymore it was removed.

NOTE: please make sure to apply the last fix I posted.
Oh thank you for your reply. Totally forgot about the path, it is apprentice path. Yes Officer Batton, I just double checked her, and now I understand why I was confused with her: for female character there is another option to "take her" after charming, but it is a one use only. Do I need to get all the peeking events to charm mom or only one? Since in my previous play through I missed them and she still left for vacation even tho I managed to charm Gabby.
Edit: also I noticed that sometimes New Age shop does not appears in the list is there a prerequisite for it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Oh thank you for your reply. Totally forgot about the path, it is apprentice path. Yes Officer Batton, I just double checked her, and now I understand why I was confused with her: for female character there is another option to "take her" after charming, but it is a one use only. Do I need to get all the peeking events to charm mom or only one? Since in my previous play through I missed them and she still left for vacation even tho I managed to charm Gabby.
Edit: also I noticed that sometimes New Age shop does not appears in the list is there a prerequisite for it?
The peeking events are needed somewhat, the one after Jesse visits is essential, YOU MUST OF FIRST APPLIED THE FIX!

Otherwise you must of messed up for Gabby/Mom or had it at the exact wrong time on the last day. Essentially be quicker, you can completely resolve their events on the day/night you deliver the suitcase on the Apprentice path, though is more difficult on the Conspiracy path and can take longer. On the murder path you can do it on the same day assuming you get the right help

Reactions: Pushinka

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
The peeking events are needed somewhat, the one after Jesse visits is essential, YOU MUST OF FIRST APPLIED THE FIX!

Otherwise you must of messed up for Gabby/Mom or had it at the exact wrong time on the last day. Essentially be quicker, you can completely resolve their events on the day/night you deliver the suitcase on the Apprentice path, though is more difficult on the Conspiracy path and can take longer. On the murder path you can do it on the same day assuming you get the right help
Once again thank you. I did apply the fix. I just try do it faster then. And for that the last question: does mom leaving for work tied to in game overall time or time spend after some events or to a certain event?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Once again thank you. I did apply the fix. I just try do it faster then. And for that the last question: does mom leaving for work tied to in game overall time or time spend after some events or to a certain event?
Story progression, Jesse/Legion must of visited and Sarah must be at the mansion, and Tina and Tracy charmed are the main ones

Are the Sarah and Gabby scenes in the game or are yet to be implemented?
Yes they are present for the Apprentice path

Sooo... I am unable to charm Davy Robbins. What am I missing?
You cannot charm Davy

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
So i'm stuck at the museum part, i tried looking at the walkthrough buit it says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But i can't find her hair in the museum, only the address.

Also now that i'm checking the walkrhough is it really impossible to charm the mom after she leaves for work? Is there anyway to cheat her back into the house?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So i'm stuck at the museum part, i tried looking at the walkthrough buit it says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But i can't find her hair in the museum, only the address.

Also now that i'm checking the walkrhough is it really impossible to charm the mom after she leaves for work? Is there anyway to cheat her back into the house?
For Gina did you try to take the Vase or have Mrs Granger do so? This is the main way the blonde lock appears?
Or re-open the museum and visit her home to get it from the bathroom

You can ONLY charm Mom once she leaves for work. The walkthrough is out of date. Deliver the suitcase and then spy on her at night at work. You have a definite time limit so do this as soon as you can

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Don't know if it was reported but for male character there is an event with book for Monique, that triggers even if Monique is not in the library. And also does those choices actually do something in this build?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Don't know if it was reported but for male character there is an event with book for Monique, that triggers even if Monique is not in the library. And also does those choices actually do something in this build?
Thanks, fixed

The options are for flavour, is it just the style of play you like. One writer (Northwind) felt the original 'work harder' option was a bit too harsh and gave the other variation.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I played this awhile back but stopped because frankly, what happens in-game doesn't necessarily happen according to the walkthrough. For instance, I've yet to have the delivery girl (Madison) drop the speaker for the magnet when playing as a Apprentice. Yet I followed EXACTLY the way the walkthrough says for being a Apprentice.

And the inconsistencies started piling up as I went further along because I distinctly remember being stuck in the graveyard with that chick. This was when I stopped playing before.

Reactions: Storm4n

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I played this awhile back but stopped because frankly, what happens in-game doesn't necessarily happen according to the walkthrough. For instance, I've yet to have the delivery girl (Madison) drop the speaker for the magnet when playing as a Apprentice. Yet I followed EXACTLY the way the walkthrough says for being a Apprentice.

And the inconsistencies started piling up as I went further along because I distinctly remember being stuck in the graveyard with that chick. This was when I stopped playing before.
I've played on the apprentice path and had no problem getting her to drop the magnet before. Been a while though, I've been playing the murder paths because there are more people to charm.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016

The walkthrough is somewhat outdated atm, and it can be confusing from time to time. But it still can be used as a guideline for what to look and where. The only major difference for apprentice path now is addition of Gabby.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes