cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I played this awhile back but stopped because frankly, what happens in-game doesn't necessarily happen according to the walkthrough. For instance, I've yet to have the delivery girl (Madison) drop the speaker for the magnet when playing as a Apprentice. Yet I followed EXACTLY the way the walkthrough says for being a Apprentice.

And the inconsistencies started piling up as I went further along because I distinctly remember being stuck in the graveyard with that chick. This was when I stopped playing before.
The walkthrough is out of date as has been noted a number of times and it also in the walkthrough as it noted it is for an older version

Madison always drops the magnet when she arrives. She does not leave a speaker as such just a small magnet, and this always happens

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Might I ask which path is farther along? I played the Apprentice path about a year and a half ago.
Pretty much equal for all the 4 paths. There are minor content variations between them, Sofia, Sarah can only be charmed on the Murder paths, but there are some scenes with Sarah and Lauren only on the Apprentice path, and some others only on the Conspiracy path

Overall story is the same across all, it is just optional content that varies

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
For Gina did you try to take the Vase or have Mrs Granger do so? This is the main way the blonde lock appears?
Or re-open the museum and visit her home to get it from the bathroom

You can ONLY charm Mom once she leaves for work. The walkthrough is out of date. Deliver the suitcase and then spy on her at night at work. You have a definite time limit so do this as soon as you can
I did, the exact way it says on the walkthough kate's mom was shot and i hypnotized the DA and walked out. But another thing is that she never was in the hospital, she just dissapeared for a few days and then showed up in her house like it never happened. Also i don't think the book ever left my inventory either, even tho the Da said it was with Mr. Beasley, i can't find him at school ever and i already have the vase even though i didn't enter the museum safe yet.

I asked the mayor to close the museum used pass and entered the security office and only found the address(no hair), also tried re-opening it and going to her house with pass too but it wasn't there either.

I didn't cheat but i'm guessing my save glitched somehow?

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Pretty much equal for all the 4 paths. There are minor content variations between them, Sofia, Sarah can only be charmed on the Murder paths, but there are some scenes with Sarah and Lauren only on the Apprentice path, and some others only on the Conspiracy path

Overall story is the same across all, it is just optional content that varies
My goodness! Thank you very much for the prompt reply, and from the dev himself no less. I certainly wasn't expecting that.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I did, the exact way it says on the walkthough kate's mom was shot and i hypnotized the DA and walked out. But another thing is that she never was in the hospital, she just dissapeared for a few days and then showed up in her house like it never happened. Also i don't think the book ever left my inventory either, even tho the Da said it was with Mr. Beasley, i can't find him at school ever and i already have the vase even though i didn't enter the museum safe yet.

I asked the mayor to close the museum used pass and entered the security office and only found the address(no hair), also tried re-opening it and going to her house with pass too but it wasn't there either.

I didn't cheat but i'm guessing my save glitched somehow?
Nothing you are describing there matches any bug reports I have, one or two issues maybe peripherally but nothing really on point. I do not really see how these things can happen

Do you have any saves during this process, not one after all is messed up, say one from when you were going to get the Vase, or while Mrs Granger is missing? If so please export or save as a file and post for me to check.

Are you playing version 14.8 and did you apply the last fix I posted?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
This is the save.
In this save you have the Vase, how did you get it?

It does not appear you were shot attacking Gina, nor was Mrs Granger. She is not missing, she is at home.

Gina you have never met in this save, implying you never once entered the museum during the daytime

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
In this save you have the Vase, how did you get it?

It does not appear you were shot attacking Gina, nor was Mrs Granger. She is not missing, she is at home.

Gina you have never met in this save, implying you never once entered the museum during the daytime
I did enter and she did got shot tho, i'm not sure how it glitched this way but i even hypnotized the DA and she told me Mr. Beasley had the book, but the book never left my inventory, it's like the game treated it as if it never happened.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I did enter and she did got shot tho, i'm not sure how it glitched this way but i even hypnotized the DA and she told me Mr. Beasley had the book, but the book never left my inventory, it's like the game treated it as if it never happened.
Sorry at the moment I cannot see how your save got into that state, from what you note it should not be possible. There are flags NOT set that would be if the events you describe happened, for instance you would of met Gina, so something reset the state of the game, I fail to see how this can happen in the game itself, these flags just never get reset short of starting a new game.

So my apologies, I would suggest going back to an earlier save before the Vase story arc or starting a new game. This is not an issue I have seen reported before and not clearly in version 14.8, certainly with the patch applied, but even then the bugs the patch fix are not relevant to what you have experienced.

Reactions: Dante22

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do you transform Davy robbins
Cast the transform spell on him!

BUT
- he must be in the hotel cellar
- you must have transgender enabled

See the general notes on the spell in the walkthrough for more details on enabling in-game.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
It's alright you tried, i will restart the save and if the problem persists i will let you know.

C17alexhalfer

Sep 28, 2017
Greerungs!
Guys,i have a question: whtn a charmed a Diane White and after that i possesed ,then charned gina, i've got a documents quest,where i wiht diane come to gina ,where she told me ,so docs in tv station ,when i used all dialog options with diane ,where she told ,that i can charm all tv station,so they not turn against me this documents - i charm Nina,madisson,zoey and gabby with mother ,but neither documents i'm not founded and i still have option to take diane white for search documnts and to take her to my squrd - what i'm did wrong,or not do?
Author - you great! game is awesome I'm hooked up on her (game) XD and sometimes play in er trackings all versions still 14
hey, one thing: if i catched up in museum and taken to police station ,when my book not in my inventory,but in my bedroom,so our teacher can't take this book and he can't charm Amy and Cat,so i after taking guard of gate's house,i can't come to Roiss house - it's a bug ,of fucked up?? Can you tell me?
Thank you for caution and sorry for bad english/
With glory,C17alexhalfer!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Greerungs!
Guys,i have a question: whtn a charmed a Diane White and after that i possesed ,then charned gina, i've got a documents quest,where i wiht diane come to gina ,where she told me ,so docs in tv station ,when i used all dialog options with diane ,where she told ,that i can charm all tv station,so they not turn against me this documents - i charm Nina,madisson,zoey and gabby with mother ,but neither documents i'm not founded and i still have option to take diane white for search documnts and to take her to my squrd - what i'm did wrong,or not do?
Author - you great! game is awesome I'm hooked up on her (game) XD and sometimes play in er trackings all versions still 14
hey, one thing: if i catched up in museum and taken to police station ,when my book not in my inventory,but in my bedroom,so our teacher can't take this book and he can't charm Amy and Cat,so i after taking guard of gate's house,i can't come to Roiss house - it's a bug ,of fucked up?? Can you tell me?
Thank you for caution and sorry for bad english/
With glory,C17alexhalfer!
Missing Document Quest
Did you talk to Madison on this. She will refer to a storage room. Try casting the Pass spell to get in from her office

Book/Museum
There are other ways for this to happen, the simplest initially is load a save and redo the theft but have the Book with you. There is little reason to not carry the Book with you, you need it to learn trainings after all.
Otherwise later when you do the Ritual for Kurndorf the event can happen again, just have the Book with you.

The game does allow a range of paths for events and if you do as you did you will avoid events and in this case charming Catherine and Adele. You are welcome to do that if you like, just like you do not have to make Tina a vampyre or charm Mom after you get Gabby and so on.

Reactions: dussalant

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
It seems I found another bug. Legion does not appears at home after talking to her at the park. At that point I did everything except Davy to Kurndorf. Kate is waiting at the pond. Also there is still no option to close the bank, or do I have to deal with Legion first?
Also will Kate appear at Granger's house if I tell her to hide there or she will be with Davy no matter what?
It is all apprentice path.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A guard against the dead and often the living, aiglcr."
The solution to these puzzles is in the walkthrough

It seems I found another bug. Legion does not appears at home after talking to her at the park. At that point I did everything except Davy to Kurndorf. Kate is waiting at the pond. Also there is still no option to close the bank, or do I have to deal with Legion first?
Also will Kate appear at Granger's house if I tell her to hide there or she will be with Davy no matter what?
It is all apprentice path.
Ytr an visit the Library a few times to trigger the visit. If you check the walkthrough general parts there is a discussion there of key locations in the game, and to trigger some older events you need to pass through some places, in this case the outide of the library. Then go home and Jesse will be there

Bank, have you tried to charm Ellie at the bank?

If you tell Kate to hide she will turn up at home

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
The solution to these puzzles is in the walkthrough

Ytr an visit the Library a few times to trigger the visit. If you check the walkthrough general parts there is a discussion there of key locations in the game, and to trigger some older events you need to pass through some places, in this case the outide of the library. Then go home and Jesse will be there

Bank, have you tried to charm Ellie at the bank?

If you tell Kate to hide she will turn up at home
Thank you, I'll try that. That might be the case, but I can't say that it is an old since one of the persons to whom you can speak about the Gabbys amulet is Adelle(one of three sisters) and it is a must to have her before the event with Jess progress any further, or you can miss out charming Gabby and mother event, especially mother. While I was writing this I came up with an idea that you can do the sisters after talking with Jess, it is just that you need to trigger piking events in time.
Yeah, I did charm her, I even have a guard at the bank now, but still no option, must be that it needs some other trigger as well. Now that I think about it one of the triggers for it might be an attempt to charm her in the bank, that will tell you that there are cameras around, I'll try that.
Hmm I did to talk to Kate at one point, and then tp to her house and she wasn't there, that is why I had this question, there were an option to wait for her, I did it for some time, should I wait till night or should I just walk to her house?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes