chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
maybe it would be a good idea to mix Sera and Jade in the WT or at least put them together
it's very easy to miss the call to Jade when you're performing ritual of return and there are ~40 girls between Sera and Jade in the WT

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Soooo. This may be a stupid question/request, but I wonder if someone can upload an online version of this game with that 15 gb mod in it :)

ruyin

Sep 22, 2016
I wish there was a lot more incest elements. Or ways to interact with them.
but otherwise, amazing game!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
maybe it would be a good idea to mix Sera and Jade in the WT or at least put them together
it's very easy to miss the call to Jade when you're performing ritual of return and there are ~40 girls between Sera and Jade in the WT
I just altered some steps in the walkthrough that were reversed now Jade can be charmed to make you meet Legion before Jade. Also added a clear statement about charming Jade if Sera is already freed.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
I just altered some steps in the walkthrough that were reversed now Jade can be charmed to make you meet Legion before Jade. Also added a clear statement about charming Jade if Sera is already freed.
1721398754939.png
can u help me why some location is missing in murder path??? I have download all the file 2-3 times.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
can u help me why some location is missing in murder path??? I have download all the file 2-3 times.
Assuming
- you have a full download of the game, and not using only the update
- the download was completed with no error unzipping
The error seems most likely related to the mod or mods you have enabled as I see you have the Severn Valley mod at least enabled. So
1) please apply the 14.15c fix I posted earlier
if this does not fix the issue for you please let me know which mods you enabled, and
2) disable the mods
- open the cheat menu
- click on the link that says a mod name, probably 'Severn Valley'. This will close the cheat menu
- open the cheat menu again and repeat until it says "Base Game"
now check if it is fixed.

Or start a new game with no mods enabled. I just did a quick check and playing with only the Severn Valley mod works fine for me.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Assuming
- you have a full download of the game, and not using only the update
- the download was completed with no error unzipping
The error seems most likely related to the mod or mods you have enabled as I see you have the Severn Valley mod at least enabled. So
1) please apply the 14.15c fix I posted earlier
if this does not fix the issue for you please let me know which mods you enabled, and
2) disable the mods
- open the cheat menu
- click on the link that says a mod name, probably 'Severn Valley'. This will close the cheat menu
- open the cheat menu again and repeat until it says "Base Game"
now check if it is fixed.

Or start a new game with no mods enabled. I just did a quick check and playing with only the Severn Valley mod works fine for me.
I know the reason, it doesnot allow many mods, just one only.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Lmaooo the best part of this game was selecting models and you just fucked it and select the worst ones in the alone mode or whatever that shit name, I regretted wasting my time downloading it after trying to wrestle that pixel server shit

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Lmaooo the best part of this game was selecting models and you just fucked it and select the worst ones in the alone mode or whatever that shit name, I regretted wasting my time downloading it after trying to wrestle that pixel server shit
The stand-alone mod is based on version 14.8.4 while the current version is 14.15. The model selections were largely introduced except for a few based on the models bologna selected to provide alternates for the base game. The stand alone mod was never updated to a later version of the game and never will be.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
The general level of posts has died down along with bug reports. I will aim to release a final 14.15 version on the weekend with all reported issues fixed and a new apk version.
Just an update on this
I have been a little pressed for time this week. At the moment my plan is to update the small fix with any bug fixes and also the apk version. I will release the full version next next weekend.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
The stand-alone mod is based on version 14.8.4 while the current version is 14.15. The model selections were largely introduced except for a few based on the models bologna selected to provide alternates for the base game. The stand alone mod was never updated to a later version of the game and never will be.
Why didn't think of a middle ground method and let the mc go insane with the story in murder path with the world around him stay the same without a random bandage women in the graveyard, because the hardcore material will go hard in addition to the base world, that's actually what I thought the mod about, something shithard but I make it happen when I want

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes