Atrin021

Nov 5, 2017
Check the Hypnopics Collective thread, a Google Drive link was posted and a torrent (though it may not be valid/seeded anymore)
yeah, found it, thanks a lot

Standalone MOD GDrive link:

also found a fix for version 14.9 :

Reactions: S3pnDHbf

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
The most important query here is did you learn the hypnosis training from Mr Beasley? This is needed for some of these cases.

Otherwise all have criteria needed to allow the process
Gabby - you never use hypnosis on her, just the normal charm spell. You need to have spoken to some people first to overcome her defence
Mother Superior - did you possess her twice
Adele - generally it just takes time, Catherine will call you, visit and cast the charm spell
For the Mother Superior, I had to attempt to charm her, then leave her room (going in the secret room worked), then back to her room. Only then did the hypnotise prompt appear.

Still working on Adele. Did the first charm, but didn't have hypnotise yet when Catherine texted. Hoping it wasn't a times event that I missed out on now, and it will retrigger.

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Mother Superior - you just then need to know both hypnosis and the training and have the mana to charm her, then visit her in person

Gabby, before the press conference speak to Sarah about the necklace or Mr Beasley, then at the conference cast the charm spell when you are with her

If you cannot get Mother Superior please post your save game when you are with her and I will check
Just mentioning, I had to attempt the charm on Mother Superior, then leave her room and re-enter before the hypnotise prompt appeared. Will the SMS about Adele from Catherine retirgger, or is only a one-time event and I missed it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.9.1.3 Release

This is the new release of the game. It is primarily to resolve the story for Charlie and Amy, but there are other additions, the most notable are events submitted by Northwind. Other changes involve closing some blocking points and some small changes and image tweaks.

Please note: I will release a 14.9.2 version in the near future to flesh out post charm content for Amy and Charlie and for any bug fixes. I will post small hot-fix type updates in this thread as needed before then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hints for Amy/Charlie
Please note: the post charm content for Amy and Charlie is quite limited
Hints for Bimbo Curse

Links
Update for an existing 14.9 installation

mirror

Full install of 14.9.1.3

mirror

Installation
Update
: copy into your game folder and unzip into the current folder, ie 'here'
Full: just extract to a folder of your choice

EDIT: updated to 14.9.1.1 to fix assorted bugs in the 14.9.1 updated
EDIT: updated to 14.9.1.2 to fix more bugs
EDIT: updated to 14.9.1.3 to fix more bugs

Last edited:

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
the 14.9.1 update link is not work. can someone upload again? thanks!
------------------------
ok,the dev found a bug and will reupload it ,thanks!

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Hey dev I just downloaded your game.But I want to ask what kind of transformations are there; like self or others , physical or mental . Are these transformations related only to one path?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey dev I just downloaded your game.But I want to ask what kind of transformations are there; like self or others , physical or mental . Are these transformations related only to one path?
Primarily this is a game of mind control, player dominant. There are some physical transformations mainly of others, some M2F some Futa, BE but these are not a major element of the game.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
From what I have seen the save game system is broken and only allows for one saved game.
Yes, something is wrong, I will check and reupload
Fixed and a quick fix is attached , Download, unzp and copy into the Javascripts folder for your 14.9.1 installation. or re-download above

see a later post for new fix

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a problem with Zoey where I had just walked into the tv & radio building and recieved a message from Madison that Zoey was there and then she was not introduced to me so I could charm her.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a problem with Zoey where I had just walked into the tv & radio building and recieved a message from Madison that Zoey was there and then she was not introduced to me so I could charm her.
I do not think anything must changed in this area. Can you please post your save game for me to check
Found the problem, re-uploading again

EDIT: uploaded, and a small hot fix is attached if you want to save re-downoadihg. Download attachment, unzip and copy into the Javascripts folder

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Just want to thank you for such an amazing game and all the work you do on it and for the constant quick responses to peoples questions. One of the best on this site.

Reactions: cmacleod42

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Alternate charm process for Madison and an apartment for her. Expanded sex scenes at her office and home
Is the alternative charm only available when she drops package off at home? I did it at TV station and did not get any new options. If not-how do you get this?

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
-Is the Alternative charm path for Madison only when she drops the package off at home? I charmed at office and no change
-Did not get the option to choose for Officer Smith. I did upload all new images.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is the alternative charm only available when she drops package off at home? I did it at TV station and did not get any new options. If not-how do you get this?
Later in the game you can meet her in the early morning or evening near her apartment
But please note the alternate charm is purely if she is NOT already charmed. You can still meet her near the apartment and thus unlock visiting and events there

-Is the Alternative charm path for Madison only when she drops the package off at home? I charmed at office and no change
-Did not get the option to choose for Officer Smith. I did upload all new images.
You only get the choice for Officer Smith if it is a new game, you do not for a save game from before 14.9.1. You can trigger the choice in the cheat menu, locate her and select the not visited option for Model

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes