Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
According to your save you are both in time and also took too long, there is an inconsistency. She is noted to be at place 998 which means you took too long to get to the conference, but in the save it notes only 39 hrs

Did you use the cheat menu on Mom or Gabby, say trying to charm Mom or anything like that?

You can fix with the cheat menu, select View People, locate Mom and move her to place 452
No, but I did use the return button a couple of times when Mom tried to leave (I wasn't ready).

I'll do as you suggested. Thanks so much for your help!

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
have you picked the note from the history classroom ?
just downloaded the game and started a new game. is this a bug? i cant seem to give the note from mrs beastly to monique, as was mentioned in the walkthrough, when i open inventory only my phone is there

Paula S

Jun 30, 2018
Bottom icon on the left side bar

I am unsure, I once saw something like this when someone left it until the last possible moment and left visiting Gabby's home until the next day, but I thought this was addressed.

Do you have your save from immediately before the press conference? If so please post it for me to check

It says in the event where the vampyre attacks you must hunt her down before the next night fall. So have the attack, learn the spell, and then find where she runs, or conversely just give the book to Sarah immediately before the attack

I mean here the original attack, the one when you first see the vampyre
Dumb I am - thanks

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
You must of charmed Tina Robbins, and have met Sarah, and Jesse/Legion have visited at home. Visit your home of during the daytime Sunday to Thursday (ie not fri/sat) and
- Apprentice path - thats it
- Murder path - and you must of either sent Officer Khan out to hunt Davy and she told you about the result OR you defeated Davy
I am playing the apprentice path during both runs and legion has visted home and i have given her the relic with the holy water. So is this the end of the content for mom on the apprentice path?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am playing the apprentice path during both runs and legion has visted home and i have given her the relic with the holy water. So is this the end of the content for mom on the apprentice path?
No, she has to leave for work, I gave the criteria for this, also do not just teleport to your home walk via Kollam St.

So are you saying you have been home on a day not Fri/Sat in the daytime after the Jesse visit and charming Tina, and met Sarah, and entered the house via the front door AND then visited your Mothers bedroom?

Please try this visit, if she does not leave for work, please post your save for me to check

luk2008

Jul 19, 2017
I can't seem to get Kurndof's skull I go to the wild ranges but can't use the shovel. Can you please tell me what I have missed?

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
No, she has to leave for work, I gave the criteria for this, also do not just teleport to your home walk via Kollam St.

So are you saying you have been home on a day not Fri/Sat in the daytime after the Jesse visit and charming Tina, and met Sarah, and entered the house via the front door AND then visited your Mothers bedroom?

Please try this visit, if she does not leave for work, please post your save for me to check
I have attached the save, i have done all the above and mom is still in the room and i managed to meet anita once in this save but never again.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I can't seem to get Kurndof's skull I go to the wild ranges but can't use the shovel. Can you please tell me what I have missed?
Search the History Classroom a few times for information on Kurndorf's death, also speak to Janet and Bambi (in her room)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have attached the save, i have done all the above and mom is still in the room and i managed to meet anita once in this save but never again.
Could you check you saved the right save, just load the correct save place, hen choose save to file, but can you also choose 'Export' and post the text in the box

The reason I ask is I am unable to load the save you posted, it is invalid (or at least an incomplete file)

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Could you check you saved the right save, just load the correct save place, hen choose save to file, but can you also choose 'Export' and post the text in the box

The reason I ask is I am unable to load the save you posted, it is invalid (or at least an incomplete file)
This one should be better

luk2008

Jul 19, 2017
Search the History Classroom a few times for information on Kurndorf's death, also speak to Janet and Bambi (in her room)
That's the problem you see, I have talked to every one and searched the classroom for all the books(at least I think I have, no more are appearing) but I still can't get to his scull. :(

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
This one should be better
That works, according to your save you did not meet Jesse at home in the living room. There was an old bug, in 14.8 that could cause this. I do not see how it can happen anymore but I will check. Open the check menu, select Veiew People, locate Mom, and type 3 for 'Toggle Flag' and click the link. Your save is on a Saturday, as noted the event does not happen on Fridays or Saturdays, return the following day and talk to Mom

EDIT: it does look like there is a bug in some conditions, I will fix

That's the problem you see, I have talked to every one and searched the classroom for all the books(at least I think I have, no more are appearing) but I still can't get to his scull. :(
There are two ways to be the story from the History Classroom (assuming you have done the Seance and NEED the skull)
- talk to Sir Ronald and be honest (Apprentice path)
- talk to Bambi in her room

Last edited:

Johor1

Nov 9, 2018
I've found a bug with Gina, the security guard. I got the lock of hair, had the museum closed, posessed her to get rid of the necklace, had the museum reopened and went there to charm her. After a couple of dialogues the game freezes at the "Wait for her..." screen. If I try to charm her at home the problem doesn't occur.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I've found a bug with Gina, the security guard. I got the lock of hair, had the museum closed, posessed her to get rid of the necklace, had the museum reopened and went there to charm her. After a couple of dialogues the game freezes at the "Wait for her..." screen. If I try to charm her at home the problem doesn't occur.
same problem i met.

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Don't reopen the museum before charming her. You need to go into the security office of the museum after you get her hair and get her address from there. Then go posses her remove her necklace and go to her house to charm her.

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
in the murder route i have done the rituel to kill kulkrof in the hotel but i can tronsform breasly and jonh ect help....

Sburroman

Apr 29, 2019
Hey, sorry if this as already been signaled.
In the apprentice route I can't bring the bag with clothes to the mother at the TV station. When I get there it says I don't have it with me even if I go there straight from home.

EDIT: nevermind, it changed from previous versions and I have the suitcase in the inventory

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes