VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Sorry I am unsure what point you are at.

For demon are you talking about Legion/Jesse, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything else requires this to have been done to proceed

Did you get the rosary by possessing Mother Superior, did you take the thrall during the possession
i

yes i did get the rosary, i tried taking the thrall, but nothing happens. i also used holy water then gave it to her. but the demon just leave. but leanne is still possessed by the thrall.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
No problem!I was mostly referring to things like your mother going away with Gabby and the event with the vampire in Sir Ronald's mansion.Unless you know what to do beforehand it's really easy to mess it up.If I understood correctly from the walkthrough I had a limited time to finish the Gabby-Mom storyline and because I didn't know that she went away for ever.I had no saves from before that, so I had to restart the game because I wanted to charm everyone I could.
Thanks, I am going to alter the vampyre bits, not sure what to do for Mom without giving information the player does not have

Can you please define "soonish"? How big is the update going to be?

getting a little impatient here XD, imma start to cry soon and sob in a corner with withdrawl syptoms
A week or so

I think the Invisibility spell needs a good reworking. Currently, there's no difference of using it or not except at a very specific place and time; at all other times, you are actually talking to people while being invisible because the game doesn't make a difference even in dialogue... let alone the times where it WOULD be expected to have an effect, like sneaking past guards, or the like. (Dunno how you'll handle sneaking past a certain police officer to enter a certain house in the GA route, Cmac, but since many a player will try that, it's worth adressing).

I have to admit that, under a different name, I once made a mod (long useless due to game changes) where the player does what any high-schooler with access to Invisibility spell would instantly do: sneaking into the school's gym girls' dressing room. (Where casting Clairvoyance would find a hidden camera placed by Beasley. Of course. Blackmailing him with the discovery for a free Possession spell optional).
Thanks,
I have has a number of people comment on invisibility, it is difficult to make it work everywhere, or at least a lot of work

The school or other places should have options, if you like I would welcome any image packs/suggestions say from your mod? Feel free (or not) to PM or post here

Reactions: Dreadder

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i

yes i did get the rosary, i tried taking the thrall, but nothing happens. i also used holy water then gave it to her. but the demon just leave. but leanne is still possessed by the thrall.
For Legion distract her, make her play with her thrall and during that apply the holy water, then give it to her

Leanne, you need more information after this, but to free her you must defeat Legion, not just have her leave. Speak to Esmerlda, Ms. Jones. All this is after you defeat Legion

Reactions: VolksKrieg

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I have has a number of people comment on invisibility, it is difficult to make it work everywhere, or at least a lot of work
You could just have a boolean value that is checked at the start of whatever your conversational class looks like. You'd disallow talking to everyone while invisible but it serves its purpose.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Quote}Terribleman69 said:
No problem!I was mostly referring to things like your mother going away with Gabby and the event with the vampire in Sir Ronald's mansion.Unless you know what to do beforehand it's really easy to mess it up.If I understood correctly from the walkthrough I had a limited time to finish the Gabby-Mom storyline and because I didn't know that she went away for ever.I had no saves from before that, so I had to restart the game because I wanted to charm everyone I could.
Thanks, I am going to alter the vampyre bits, not sure what to do for Mom without giving information the player does not have
You could just have a boolean value that is checked at the start of whatever your conversational class looks like. You'd disallow talking to everyone while invisible but it serves its purpose.
Just a suggestion. When Mom texts asking you to bring her clothes....either in the text OR when you drop the clothes off. SHe could mention that she's sleeping at the office currently because they have so much work to do but will be leaving for a "business trip" in X amount of days.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Just a suggestion. When Mom texts asking you to bring her clothes....either in the text OR when you drop the clothes off. SHe could mention that she's sleeping at the office currently because they have so much work to do but will be leaving for a "business trip" in X amount of days.
Good idea, I think that or something along those lines could work pretty well and shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
For Legion distract her, make her play with her thrall and during that apply the holy water, then give it to her

Leanne, you need more information after this, but to free her you must defeat Legion, not just have her leave. Speak to Esmerlda, Ms. Jones. All this is after you defeat Legion

Thank you! anyway, when is the next version coming?

B4U

Jan 14, 2018
if you like I would welcome any image packs/suggestions say from your mod? Feel free (or not) to PM or post here
damn. I've been searching my computer for days to no avail. Seems it has been lost - likely one or two HDD changes ago. We're talking 2012 here :(
Well, nothing of value was lost, since most of the pics wouldn't mesh with those of the new edition. I might try to recreate it once summer is over.

Reactions: cmacleod42

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Some recent notes at the Hypnopics Collective on the next update

- Similarly will make some of the other encounters with Kate a bit different to get, linked to some of the queries for Davy
- Also this version allows Davy to have charmed Officer Batton to start with, but it is not turned on. I think I will do this just unsure how this will affect game difficulty or break game progression
- Added more image variants for Catherine and Adele, including a lesbian image for them
- new brief encounter for Adele in the early game
- conversation with Kate in early game discussing her holiday
- altered start of the vampyre events to make it clearer this is dangerous and you may want to delay
- note in phone layout changes and additions
- small UI changes for some floating image cases
- scene with Elian

These are in addition to post charm scenes for Amy and Charlie

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
- Also this version allows Davy to have charmed Officer Batton to start with, but it is not turned on. I think I will do this just unsure how this will affect game difficulty or break game progression
Usually I am able to get the silver ring from Tess in early game thus it should not be a big factor.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes