cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
If I cast invisibility and then try to turn it off by clicking "End the Spell" it loads a page with the url "javascript:CastInvisibility()" and I have to open up the game again and load a previous save. This happens any time I do the "End the Spell" cast.
This is a previously reported bug that has been fixed for the next update due shortly

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
I have encountered a ton of failed to load resource net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND errors and I am currently going through them to figure out why, but so far I have found some contain incorrect url paths to the file and some may have the wrong file extension in the url paths or the images are missing from the project altogether like the mp4 files.

EDIT: I also encountered the following event error when I triggered the Anita event at home.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null
at showPopupWindowNow0 (<anonymous>:1:112)
at <anonymous>:1:480
at mainCache.addScript (compiled.js:69)
at compiled.js:68

EDIT: I am not sure what event caused it but I had gotten another uncaught type error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null VM35283:1
at showPopupWindowNow1 (<anonymous>:1:940)
at <anonymous>:1:1272
at HTMLBodyElement.appendChild (<anonymous>)
at mainCache.addScript (VM23044 compiled.js:69)
at VM23044 compiled.js:68

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have encountered a ton of failed to load resource net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND errors and I am currently going through them to figure out why, but so far I have found some contain incorrect url paths to the file and some may have the wrong file extension in the url paths or the images are missing from the project altogether like the mp4 files.

EDIT: I also encountered the following event error when I triggered the Anita event at home.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null
at showPopupWindowNow0 (<anonymous>:1:112)
at <anonymous>:1:480
at mainCache.addScript (compiled.js:69)
at compiled.js:68

EDIT: I am not sure what event caused it but I had gotten another uncaught type error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null VM35283:1
at showPopupWindowNow1 (<anonymous>:1:940)
at <anonymous>:1:1272
at HTMLBodyElement.appendChild (<anonymous>)
at mainCache.addScript (VM23044 compiled.js:69)
at VM23044 compiled.js:68
Can you post a save game at a point you are getting these errors? The mp4 references are just how the game attempts to load images to allow for a variety of extensions, it first tries .jpg, then .gif then .mp4. So a .mp4 is that the file is not found.

Are you playing the full game, and not just the 14.9.2.1 update? The update is not a complete game and as such you will get a lot of missing files if you are only trying to use it.

Also what browser on what operating system are you using? Some of those errors look more like having issues with Javascript not being enabled in some way

Please consider trying the new version I am in process of posting

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Release 14.9.3

This should be the last update for version 14.9, it was originally to just tidy up all remaining bugs but I also added some additional content. Some was finishing off/adding things I had intended to have in 14.9 but had not

Aside from bug fixes this update adds
- Doctor Kay can be met at the hospital if you do not charm her at school and be charmed there
- Jenny has an apartment
- Alternate way to charm Charlie if you are barred from the Gym
- Image swaps, improvements and additions for Janet and Debra with some hardcore fakes added
- Alternate charm option for Janet, and re-charm options for Debra
- Date options for Girlfriend Debra, and Bimbo and Girlfriend Janet
- Additional sex options for Debra and Janet (tit-fuck, threesome) and more images variations
- Hotel Cellar rearranged so each slave has a 'check' option for their scenes/options
- Dance scenes for Janet and Debra, some based on their charm type
- Small scene with Anita while on guard duty

Links

Update for version 14.9 or later (probably 14.8 or later)

155Mb
mirror

Installation: download and copy into your game installation. Unzip into the current folder, ie 'here' and overwrite all files and merge all folders

Fulll Install

816Mb
mirror

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
Javascript is enabled, but I am using Google Chrome (yuck) as Firefox supposedly won't work on this laptop from what I was told by the laptop's original owner (I haven't tested it myself). I am also running Windows 7 as it's too old to run anything newer.

I think I got the full game, but I'm not sure. I did discover that some of the missing files were in a different location than where the game was looking for them. For instance, the game is looking for ghost2.png at Images/Images/ghost2.png but it's actually located at Images/ghost2.png

The game was also looking for Images/Images/People/VampyreLilith/vampbg.png when it's located at Images/People/VampyreLilith/vampbg.png

I'm just going to get the full version of the newest update and see if that will fix things.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Javascript is enabled, but I am using Google Chrome (yuck) as Firefox supposedly won't work on this laptop from what I was told by the laptop's original owner (I haven't tested it myself). I am also running Windows 7 as it's too old to run anything newer.

I think I got the full game, but I'm not sure. I did discover that some of the missing files were in a different location than where the game was looking for them. For instance, the game is looking for ghost2.png at Images/Images/ghost2.png but it's actually located at Images/ghost2.png

The game was also looking for Images/Images/People/VampyreLilith/vampbg.png when it's located at Images/People/VampyreLilith/vampbg.png

I'm just going to get the full version of the newest update and see if that will fix things.
There is a trivial issue that probably accounts for the files you list here, but the images would of been shown, the issues were trying to handle fallbacks for missing cases, but with the full version there is no need for the fallback

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
cmacleod42 Updated OP, there's a way to report that the game needs to be updated (unsure how) that lets uploaders know that a game needs an update.

Power Lord

Jul 30, 2019
When I first charm Didi, the text seems like I have tried charming her before, is it supposed to be like that? "Once again you cast the spell on Didi and you feel something odd"

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
I still get the file not found errors in Chrome's console, but when I use Firefox I haven't encountered the errors, so I think it's something to do with Chrome.

How do you charm Sofia in the murder route
After you meet Sofia, ask the Mayor about her. She'll search the database and come up with nothing on her.
Return to the reception and it will trigger an event where Angela states she overheard you and she knows Sofia. Ask her about Sofia and she'll tell you about her.
Then go to the Police Station and discuss your plans to break into Sofia's home with the Chief. Afterwards, go to Sir Gate's Mansion at 8:00 AM and cast pass to break into Sofia's home.
Search for evidence proving she's an illegal alien.
Leave when prompted and report to the Police Station
Order the chief to arrest Sofia and remove her ring
She'll be taken to the interrogation room.
Enter the interrogation room and charm Sofia.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
There seem to be a problem with Louise at the general shop where you can't have sex with her.
Fix, would also of affected the New Age Store

Download the attachment, unzip and then copy into the Javascripts folder in the game

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
why is it that when i learn the charm spell i cant charm the male characters in the new update of the game hope you will fix it

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is the mod compatible with this version aswell?
The mod is not compatible with ANY release of the game. It was a standalone modification to version 14.8.4. It does not alter/modify a release, it is stand-alone

why is it that when i learn the charm spell i cant charm the male characters in the new update of the game hope you will fix it
Have you learnt the training 'Masculine Charms' this is required the charm male characters

Reactions: Hrimfrost

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
even if your character is a male?
Assuming you are talking here about charming males, yes, as the spell description says it only affects the feminine, and then you can learn the training to affect males. It does not matter if the player is male or female.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes