Cheat Mod RPGM A Struggle with Sin [Wulf's Cheatbook Mod]

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
Howdy Heff_Wulf,
I really appreciate your work, and it is terrific. Since you haven't updated for a while, so I modified your mod to adapt to the new version 0.5.7.7 of ASWS (without adding any new features) and included it in the attachment. I hope there will be more people who can use your mod and like it.

Good luck to you and all your loved ones, and take care of yourself.
Thank you for updating the mod while wulf is away.

Reactions: Jonson
May 30, 2022
Howdy Heff_Wulf,
I really appreciate your work, and it is terrific. Since you haven't updated for a while, so I modified your mod to adapt to the new version 0.5.7.7 of ASWS (without adding any new features) and included it in the attachment. I hope there will be more people who can use your mod and like it.

Good luck to you and all your loved ones, and take care of yourself.
Wulff Cheatbook 0.5.8.0b updated.

Pringles50

Sep 15, 2018
I managed to get this to work on 0.5.8.5b (somewhat) by manually editing the required files and adding in the info, to the point where I can use the item, but it won't actually do anything anymore.

Any idea what might have to be done to get the book to function properly?

May 30, 2022
I managed to get this to work on 0.5.8.5b (somewhat) by manually editing the required files and adding in the info, to the point where I can use the item, but it won't actually do anything anymore.

Any idea what might have to be done to get the book to function properly?
It is weird. This mod has nothing wrong with my game, and all the functions work properly (see the screenshots).
And I am pretty sure there is no need to add files to the info. Maybe you can re-download the 0.5.8.5b without any mods and install this mod again.

Pringles50

Sep 15, 2018
Well that second screenshot is the regular cheatbook. That one works fine here too.

It's Wulf's book that's not working. It had some cool features like being able to change your movement speed, etc.

May 30, 2022
Well that second screenshot is the regular cheatbook. That one works fine here too.

It's Wulf's book that's not working. It had some cool features like being able to change your movement speed, etc.
I don't think so. The second screenshot is the Wulf's book. I added a comparison of the two cheatbooks: the first one is regular, and the second one is Wulf's.