Cheat Mod RPGM A Struggle with Sin [Wulf's Cheatbook Mod]

iamrich75

Aug 1, 2017
the cheat file does let me download, i get this when i am trying to download
View attachment 989274
Hey mate, scroll up a bit and you will see my fix for it which I will put below.

Apparently its an issue with the site, to get around it right-click on the file and select "Save Link As..." you can then save the file wherever and download it. Hope this helps anyone else that has this issue :)

Acrab

Jul 15, 2017
Tell me, don't you plan to put a time change on it? i mean to be able to change the month.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Tell me, don't you plan to put a time change on it? i mean to be able to change the month.
If I figure out the script, as adding the correct script crashes about 12 other scripts.

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Alignment is not the same as corruption. They are two separately tracked stats. You can raise and lower alignment, but only raise corruption. The mod only did Alignment.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
There's a cheat menu now in the base game that is built to prevent mechanics breaking. There is a patch file on page 262 of the game thread that adds a couple extra features, one of which goes against Patreon's rules. Also fixes a small bug in the cheat menu. You'll have to start a fresh game, choose to enable cheats, then get past the intro and into your house to gain access, though.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There's a cheat menu now in the base game that is built to prevent mechanics breaking. There is a patch file on page 262 of the game thread that adds a couple extra features, one of which goes against Patreon's rules. Also fixes a small bug in the cheat menu. You'll have to start a fresh game, choose to enable cheats, then get past the intro and into your house to gain access, though.
is there going to be an updated mod made soon?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
On the bottom side of the table in MC's house, you can get it after the clock starts ticking, you just have to get access to the house.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I hope this one be updated.... I don't have the feeling to start over again....