4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is there a way to influence the succubus personality, like her sadistic or masochistic side,
like a way to portray her as a shy, helpless girl who acts as rape bait, while slowly draining her 'rapists' life force bit by bit,
a way for Sasha to play with her food? like a skill that allows her weaker enemies to survive cumming even though they only have 1 essence?

a sadistic personality, where she cruelly taunts her enemies weakness how they can't resist her charms, and draws men to continue to have sex with her, even though they know that they will die, if they continue, sort of as a way to harvest more semen or enchance her powers as a succubus or add flavor to their life force?
There is not currently, no. But could definitely add something like that. In update 0.2, after completing "Death-defying desires" quest, you will be able to choose whether to kill your opponent or take him prisoner (if you have rope or chains). Then you can take him with you back home and have some fun without him being able to resist.
I plan on adding a "Pre-combat" stage to combat at some point, where you will be able to act like rape bait and other stuff like that.
I also plan on adding 2 mutually exclusive perks "paths", one for submissive stuff and another that's gonna be more domineering.

It would be very easy to like... create a toggle that would set her dirty talking during combat to either shy/helpless/rape bait or cruel/taunting/confident, it just takes a lot of time to come up with and write the lines haha. I may do it at some point, but right now, I have other priorities :)
If you want, feel free to write some lines you would like to see during combat and send them to me! It can be either submissive or taunting for that potential toggle or just regular stuff I can add right away.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh. how to progress. i have 1 kill. clicking everything with no luk. how to find Jake.

Noddu

Nov 16, 2016
I will be releasing 0.2 probably this weekend, then you can progress and also unlock sex. Thank you for playing so far though!
Love the game, a bit on the grindy side but it will probably feel less so with more content. :D

Looking forward to the update, will there be more ways to earn perkpoints and use skillpoints? right now it seems like you end up with at ton of unusable skillpoint and very few perkpoints.

I like the theme and the execution is very impressive so far. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrunkSuccubus

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
There will be a few more skills to unlock, but not that many. Not quite sure how I wanna handle the whole skillpoint thing, as I am not sure how many skills I will end up creating in total. We'll see.
No new way to earn perkpoints, but that will be coming in a minor update between 0.2 and 0.3:)
Edit: Decided to add a new way to earn perkpoints in 0.2 anyway, since it was pretty easy to do.

The main focus of 0.2 is adding the story leading to sex in combat and (3) new enemy types/classes to fight. Oh, and adding a lot of videos... hehe.
Am very glad to hear you enjoyed the game so far!

Last edited:

DrunkSuccubus

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm happy for the rebalance in the latest version. I'm also really glad that the game is being coded by someone who gets so active in the forums. I'll definitely be playing each new version as they're released.

My latest playthrough got me thinking though... Is there any kind of guide anywhere, to inform players of what is needed to unlock each perk? It would be nice to see what we can work toward, and really let us experiment with different strategies and play styles while we wait for new versions.
Available and working (should be at least) perks in 0.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes