• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - A Summer in Mexico [v0.2.5] [La Cucaracha Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

vaelenor

Animation: Well crafted and a lovely cast of women. The drawing is good but some additional scenery would be nice, sometimes the game goes dark with just text.
    Story: Fun and mysterious, lots of secrets to uncover right now but they are revealing things steadily.
    Scripting: People have distinct ways of talking and characters are not all the same type.

Loving the direction of this game so far and I hope to see more and more of this in the future!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CUNTBLAZER420

Love the art, love the Mexico setting. Decent writing, fun characters. All around a really promising start to the game. I hope the artist draws assholes as good as he does asses. Butthole artistry is real lacking in this industry. But, yeah, my only real complaint is that there isn't enough. Hopefully father time sorts out that issue. Keep it up dev!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

oakwater

Fantastic art, distinct characters, engaging plot. The proportions and character designs are a little exaggerated, and I'm not a huge fan of the horse-cock on the main character, but it all fits into the same aesthetic You could not ask for more. Can't wait to play the rest of it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

whooop

In the current stage it cuts off right as it get's going, but a year onwards this might be one of the better games around here. Still if you're not too patient then it has a decent amount of content and a good amount of tits. Muchos potential.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.1.5
    Excellent start.
    truly fantastic art. cute girls. big tits and big asses.
    plot thus far is amusing.
    and I like that for once you are not fucking your own mother.
    I am looking forwards to more of this
  6. 5.00 star(s)

brayet

Very good start!!!
    Story is new not something super spectacular but new is refreshing.
    Models look good there a slim girls and thicck thicck wich I personally like a lot.
    Conted for a first really not bad
    Fappability 100%
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Thecodex101

Excellent start to a beautifully made game, has an excellent plot, good characters and interesting twist to the normal MILF relationship you see in these types of games. Looking forward to the further development of this.