Unity - Completed - A summer vacation SLG that impregnates my cousin who forgives most of my sexual harassment [Final] [GoatmanBB]

1. 2.00 star(s)

-Ben-

The art is decent but in terms of content the game is really short and poor, if you just want something to use for about 10 minutes you can give it a try, just a warning, the MTL is really bad so don't expect to read coherent stuff while playing. XD
  2. 1.00 star(s)

paxtn

very short. At first I wasn't shure what to do, till I realised this was allready the ending. The Prolog is longer then the main game.
    animation is good
    The story is shit
    autotranslate is really bad. worst japanise to english autotranslate I ever played
  3. 1.00 star(s)

huhula

MC is some gradeschooler and has sex with his cousin. Its all, really. Only one bad scene, horrible machine translation, zero logic good end. Three ends but two of them are only text endings. Third one has one scene but bad as whole "game". Complete waste of time.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Another game that goes straight to the interactive sex scene, the art is good and well animated but that's it, the title is longer than game itself, that's a shame.

As a whole it's a poor game but if all you are looking for is a short nukige try it out, at least you get some straight shota action.