Mod Ren'Py Completed A Summer's End - Hong Kong 1986 Walkthrough MOD [v1.2] [asahibito]

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough and choice guide.
It also adds ability to name saves.
Mod supports English version of the game only.

Updated: 2023-10-30
Game/Creator: A Summer's End by Oracle and Bone
Modder: asahibito
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 1.0 and later
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95zone

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited:
Reactions: doomass

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
This mod was a load of help, and played the game after you made this. Thank you so very much for this, really did enjoy the game!!!

Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Hello there
it's unrelated here and i couldn't write this on your profile but my question and request is
could you please make a walkthrough/cheat mod for this game? (there is one already but it's outdated)
https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-94a-smokeydots.6897/
Thanks for the ask. I see that the game is at least 10GBs and from a quick review of the thread is also sandbox with an element of grind. Even if I wanted to do a mod it is going to take quite some time. It seems the current cheat mod does not even have a walkthrough component just stat editing and jump to certain scenes. Aside from new scenes/gallery what else specifically is needed from an update of the mod?

To keep this thread on topic, please reach out using the "Conversion" button with the details. The Conversion button is the envelope icon top right of the site next to your avatar icon.