Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
im still waiting
reviews are old
ntr heavy?
It's kinda hard for me to say whether it's heavy on ntr
so, i'll just write them in detail. (It's still hard for me if people mean netori or netorare.)

1st, with Cherry, she does have a few events where she tells her past (showing past affairs with others)
This is skippable one.

2nd, with Tori, she does have one event where she tells MC a fake story with another man. This is just a made-up story of hers but it is still skippable.

3rd, with Jenna, she has a boy friend but MC will get intimate with her. There's a choice that you remain as friend (v.1.7)
These are not skippable

And, in the future, Rachel (and quite a few characters to be added in the future) will have a story or setting where they have their partners (married or unmarried) and MC can choose to have an secret affair or break their relationship.

Characters with zero ntr related settings (netori or netorare) so far are Kyley, Kimmy, Jen, Mrs. Miller and quite a few sub-characters. In the future updates, there could be choices where MC has to decide whether he has to send a girl on a mission (to seduce a specific personnel to achieve something for MC's benefit) or he wants to solve it himself. And if you choose to send one of your partners, another decision to choose whom you wanna send.

And, quite a few of alumni and neighborhood characters to be added (+ gym) may have some heavy netori contents as they have their spouses or partners.

We do will add more characters with no ntr (netori or netorare) stuff at all as well and most of NTR stuff in the game is and will be (if added) skippable or avoidable. However, Jenna's contents is likely not to be inavoidable. As explaine above, it's a netori contents where she cheats on her boyfriend and gets into sexual relationship with MC. In the end, you have a choice to continue the relationship or not (v1.7) and in the future unpdates, to make her ditch her bf or not.

I normally don't like to do spoilers but since there's quite a lot of people who are concerned with it, I think it's best for people that I just lay it out....

I hope this helped.

Any changes to the ntr in 1.6?
The search showed promises to make it avoidable in 1.5 and complains because its only skipable in 1.5 and not even skipable when it comes to the own sister...and especially the last point bothers me, i dont share sisters with guys.
So, is this mess cleared in this update or has the game still a red nogo flag for me?

At the last point, you find out that she made up the story to make MC jealous.

Hope this helped you.

Last edited:

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
the black screen flickering is kinda excessive.. toggling on the skip transition helps abit.. but its still way too much use of a black screen. i never know if im supposed to wait for a video to play there or to just click past it... or maybe my game is missing some video files, or it refuses to play them..
This is one of the things that we are still discussing with the team. Even though we aren't sure if some of the media files are missing in your case or not, we are currently working on cutting down the use of blackscreen.

Thanks for your sharing. It means a lot to us!

BeeSloo

Jul 2, 2017
Kimmy relationship stuck at 18 what need to do? talk to her doesnt helping working also not work.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes