fdpdelamode

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks for the fix, it was driving me nuts
In which file is it? I've searched through all the *.rpy files and I can't find anything with text like "renpy.game.context().init_phase"

EDIT:
ok, never mind I've just found it! It was a [.py] file and not [.rpy] file
A_Tale_of_One_City-1.8-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py

Last edited:

enemfdl

Dec 4, 2021
* 6 new repeatable events (random encounter or command event) not happening?
(1) Jen living room
(noon, afternoon during weekdays & noon, late afternoon during weekends)

2) Tori living room
(noon, late afternoon during weekdays & afternoon, late afternoon during weekends)

3) Tori MC's room (nap)

4) Tori park (walk)

5) Cherry living room daytime (relax)

6) Cherry living room nighttime (relax)

GaudD238

Oct 10, 2021
Hi, I am developer of this game.

Me and my friend spent last month and few more weeks on this.

It was such a hard time since we never had any experience in coding or making a game.

But reading your replies just now, I think it was more than worth my time and effort.

I really want to thank ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった for having his or her patience in dealing with us.

We are such a noobs that we had to ask many dumb questions on the process.

And, Lerd0 gave us our first review. Thank you so much we won't forget the moment we read your feedback.

To be honest, we do have a plan to make a separate patron-only contents in the future.

However, we will keep updating public versions of the game and will care to make it enjoyable without paying a dime to us.

I know I don't have to make such a statement but I know enough that I owe at least that much to this community.

And, those who might want to support us, I am so grateful, but we don't have any patron-only contents so far that it won't be

worth you giving us any money at least just yet.

Anyways, I will try to stay in this page as much as possible to communicate with you, talking about this game or help you out if you have any problem with the game. And, most important of all, I will try to listen to what you want to see in this game.

Thank you all and god bless you.
Hi dev my character.rpyc is corrupt please help

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Please compress the update version (2.1GB) also. Thanks
I think you mean the update only, here you go : . Keep in mind you need the v1.7 of the game to using these files.

Reactions: JPL

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
A compressed version for mac would be golden, Ihope somebody will do it someday, I'd be thrilled and grateful.

<Code/>

Feb 27, 2020
The game seems to be hogging a lot of resources and lagging because of it.
You may want to spend some time optimizing the code.

Apart from that, it's probably not a good idea to keep on adding more and more game mechanics which just make the game more grindy, like the Job sign-in and sign-out. Focus more on just making more content.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Your download options suck giant donkey balls.
You have to pay mega for anything over 5gb(You are a douche)
The other downloads die after 2 hours (You are a douche)
I realize I am not paying you. But this is where I take games for a test drive.
Guess you don't want a customer

fdpdelamode

Mar 21, 2022
I tried for longer than that and still no luck for her. I am stuck on that and the mysterious events, so far I can't get them to trigger
For Mrs Miller event #10, you need to select the "Relax" option in your bedroom on a Sunday morning.

fdpdelamode

Mar 21, 2022
Same problem
For the company event #37, you need to go to work specifically on a Wednesday and select the "Work" option in the sales department during "late afternoon" or "early evening".
(I know the hint says "afternoon or late afternoon" but it's actually "late afternoon or early evening")

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes