VN Ren'Py A Thousand Rounds [Ch. 1.0] [NME Artworks]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
hmm im not sure but i will try this i am liking the renders and the story is okay but damn that cammy is something else i tell ya :whistle:(y):coffee:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Android port for the game, used the compressed game version from here as a base (+WT hints and some more game settings)
Edit: added now a Mod only download so far, too.

Mod download Ch1.0 (~2MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ch1.0 (~550MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ATR_01.jpg ATR_03.jpg ATR_02.jpg

Last edited:

Erivera3405

May 28, 2023
holy hell, first off the artwork and renders here are amazing, but id be lying if the the story didnt hit so close to home! i had to catch my breath when you hit us with the "not all wounds are visible devil dog" ive heard and lived those words! thank you for this great work!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
isnt it a bit big for 1000 words? and maybe a downsize from 4k...not all of us have a machine to run this highquality gigs....standard full HD is the way you go...but, what do i know....

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
You will be able to skip all lewd events. You can be the flaccid commando if you choose. I got you.
Skip? Not avoidable?
Overview states that "every choice made will matter here" and if the choices are only skippable then you might want to reconsider the wording here because it is more or less a kinetic novel at that point and put the tags accordingly.

There is a very vast difference between skipping and avoiding the scenes/scenarios in the game, so if it as you said and you can't avoid the scenes/LIs then this is not for me.

In any case, good luck dev.

Reactions: Deamate and Faxe10%

m3jez

Jan 5, 2019
the title leads me to believe it's about MC's stamina, let's hope it's not a U.S interpretation

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Android port for the game, used the compressed game version from here as a base
(+WT hints and some more game settings)

Pixeldrain -

View attachment 3095943 View attachment 3095945 View attachment 3095944
Is there a mod for the PC game??

The Offbeat

Dec 18, 2022
I did like the premise, and the art. However the timeframe and all the 'weeks later' and 'months later' did feel a bit jarring. It'd be nice to actually see/choose some events that occur during this-

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
When you get the impression that there is a possibility of incest but you didn't take your meds today:p:
dh49b.png

Game is looking freaking good! Absolutely loved the characters and renders:love:!
Will give it a go.

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: NME Artworks

Last edited:

lordfassa

Oct 19, 2021
Fcking amazing, the artwork is fcking beautiful, the music always perfect in every scenes, and the story ohh just pure majestic, seriously looking foward for more, wish you the very best of luck, keep doing and thank you for the awesome work!

Reactions: Jeanettei

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Really impressive first part. Special shout out to the music cues, great choices great timing.

That glimpse of the future (hopefully mid game, not end game?) was rough. But poignant.

One minor worry I have is I could see the buddies security and logistics company covertly add some mission creep to the main plot. It'd be easy, and probably still a great story, to follow those threads, but that doesn't feel like what this story wants to be about. But that's a theoretical problem, not a real one.

Best of luck dev, this is a really impressive start.

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
Android port for the game, used the compressed game version from here as a base (+WT hints and some more game settings)
Edit: added now a Mod only download so far, too.

Mod download Ch1.0 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Pixeldrain -

View attachment 3095943 View attachment 3095945 View attachment 3095944
Thank you ❤

NME Artworks

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2023
ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED IN THE MAIN POST WITH A MUCH SMALLER FILE SIZE. IF YOU WANT THE LOSSLESS FILE, IT IS AVAILABLE ON THE PINNED RELEASE MESSAGE ON PATREON.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes