Fan Art A Town Uncovered Fanart.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I don't know if AI generated Fanart counts as true Fanart, but I created this at which is a free generator of the Mom from the game who is one of my favorite Mom's in these games. Not a supermodel, but kind of thic and natural looking.

1718644181833.jpeg

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Here is some fanart from the main thread:
more fanart ^^
mom and son love
Saw this cutie in the new version and wished she had some content, so I made some. Enjoy.
She was kidnapped, but it's okay, we found her. (Work in progress)
I really like these new characters, it's a shame there's no content for them yet.
Teghan is best girl.
Yeah, I was trying to get that baggy-oversized look, I'll probably redo it, I like the pose but something feels off. Anyways, here's a preview of an animation I'm working on for an event in the mod: tentatively titled "Threegan Course Meal".

Reactions: Exocrine

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 1718734349783.webp

Close as I could get it.

The prompt I used first: Thick Asian Mom with ear length shoulder hair, large tits, rounded ass, thick thighs, pretty face, sitting on bed and ((wearing a white nightgown))
The parentheses around the nightgown increase the chance of her wearing it.
Second: Photorealistic, 8k
Avoid: I put anime, 2D, 3D in mine, cause I prefer real pics.
I also used Professional photo and not NSFW for it, and the scale is 5

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
View attachment 3747918

I created this for the sister, who is named Leia in my game.
well I think you have found your calling in life... So now that we have that established you have till end of day friday to get all the girls both nude and clothed finished and up loaded :p j/k

edit: that will be phase 1, once phase 1 is completed we need all said girl to perform all their indicated actions ingame. that will be phase 2. phase 3 will be assembling all required backgrounds for said game actions. phase 4 will be programming all resources into an actually playable game. "A town recovered"

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
btw all joking aside, getting such good quality from ai generator is not insignificant... I think you did a great job
Thank you. That generator is good at doing single characters, you can even get some celebrities on it too. But it's hard to get pictures with more than 1 person, and especially harder to get good action shots.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
1718784629225.jpeg

Not sure of Ms. Allaways age, I set the AI generator to about 25, and got this for her.

It's honestly not hard to use, just takes time and right prompts.