Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
Getting some errors. Also if I ignore this series of bugs and enter the Principal's office, it puts me back at the main menu.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Patreon doesn't allow incest content in general so in order to have it in the game they have to make it not obvious that it's allowed and then also disclaim that they're the ones, like... giving.. it to you or whatever.
So it's not their responsibility if you choose it.
You say that, and I do know about patreon rules, but still the truth is piercing through the code lines:

"momrole" so it means they were after doing incest anyway. Or maybe perhaps is it done by some patch which is already installed? Either way if there's a parameter in a game's code called ,,momrole" and it's setup for a character You could have any sexual experience with, then all the disclaimers are for nothing at all. I'm not going to start any debate or say this is all wrong, because I don't think about it that way. I just wanted to point out that despite them trying to hide the whole ,,not-at-all-legal" content, there are still tips leading to its meant existence anyway.

I've enjoyed the game so far. The only sad thing is there are many scetches while the art itself is very simple.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You say that, and I do know about patreon rules, but still the truth is piercing through the code lines:

"momrole" so it means they were after doing incest anyway. Or maybe perhaps is it done by some patch which is already installed? Either way if there's a parameter in a game's code called ,,momrole" and it's setup for a character You could have any sexual experience with, then all the disclaimers are for nothing at all. I'm not going to start any debate or say this is all wrong, because I don't think about it that way. I just wanted to point out that despite them trying to hide the whole ,,not-at-all-legal" content, there are still tips leading to its meant existence anyway.

I've enjoyed the game so far. The only sad thing is there are many scetches while the art itself is very simple.
You missed my point entirely. If it was up to the devs the game would just be incest but it can't be or they'll be deplatformed so instead they get around it by letting you pick a role and coding it in a way that it's just a pronoun you can replace dynamically, which is what you see there. [momrole] would be replaced by your decision. In other words if YOU want to call her "mom" then it's YOU doing it, because the game has a feature that lets you name her and make her whatever YOU want. It's not the dev's responsibility therefore they are not promoting incest. There's nothing to debate, you misinterpreted my message.

Also it's Geseeki, of course there's sketches and unfinished art and text. He's an exceptional individual, don't expect any of those to be finished until next summer.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hey lads, so another buggy release by wingus and dingus.

Alright, this time the Meghan scene in the bathroom doesn't trigger because the dingus that made the code doesn't know how their own system counts the time.

Anyways, the scene is supposed to trigger on a friday afternoon in the girls bathroom right?
Well the code expects you to be there at night... You know, at a time that you can't go inside the school.

And it's not like you can go there during afternoons and do an action to pass the time, the game is coded to kick you out if it's night.

I could make a patch myself but meh, just use the console if you're that curious.

The time traveler method
  1. Go to school on a Friday afternoon
  2. Stay in the hallway
  3. Open the console and type gtime = 2
  4. Enter the girls bathroom
Or you can do it the no fucks given method and call the event yourself
  1. Open the console and type jump lbl_meghan_weed_kush
The second method skips all text and just triggers the scene instantly.

tont24

Dec 8, 2018
Hey lads, so another buggy release by wingus and dingus.

Alright, this time the Meghan scene in the bathroom doesn't trigger because the dingus that made the code doesn't know how their own system counts the time.

Anyways, the scene is supposed to trigger on a friday afternoon in the girls bathroom right?
Well the code expects you to be there at night... You know, at a time that you can't go inside the school.

And it's not like you can go there during afternoons and do an action to pass the time, the game is coded to kick you out if it's night.

I could make a patch myself but meh, just use the console if you're that curious.

The time traveler method
  1. Go to school on a Friday afternoon
  2. Stay in the hallway
  3. Open the console and type gtime = 2
  4. Enter the girls bathroom
Or you can do it the no fucks given method and call the event yourself
  1. Open the console and type jump lbl_meghan_weed_kush
The second method skips all text and just triggers the scene instantly.
What an absolute lad you are. Thank you stranger. Two quick questions: 1. How do you open the console and 2. Were you ever able to find that extra H-scene for the Mom?

Reactions: xXSkullXx

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
game crashed with this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lbl_postcamgurlsubstitute_missionary_anal_next'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Anime Games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Anime Games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Anime Games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Anime Games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "scenes/myhouse/sisterbedroom/day/story/postcamgurlsubstitute/postcamgurlsubstitute_bed_missionary.rpyc", line 182, in script
File "F:\Anime Games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lbl_postcamgurlsubstitute_missionary_anal_next'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.26a
Wed Dec 18 09:43:39 2019

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
You missed my point entirely. If it was up to the devs the game would just be incest but it can't be or they'll be deplatformed so instead they get around it by letting you pick a role and coding it in a way that it's just a pronoun you can replace dynamically, which is what you see there. [momrole] would be replaced by your decision. In other words if YOU want to call her "mom" then it's YOU doing it, because the game has a feature that lets you name her and make her whatever YOU want. It's not the dev's responsibility therefore they are not promoting incest. There's nothing to debate, you misinterpreted my message.

Also it's Geseeki, of course there's sketches and unfinished art and text. He's an exceptional individual, don't expect any of those to be finished until next summer.
Hmm... Fair enough.

Anyway, so far the game became quite a mess. I won't talk about missing arts anymore, because it's already very well known, and You also sorta pointed the reason out. But I've hit the wall probably due to some bug. I've reached the point of main story, where my teacher is calling me the love of her life, while I'm still in struggle to complete the side story with her. I stopped at the chapter 12.5 from what the PC says, which is to have a lunch at the school cafeteria to progress, but I can't get pass it because it doesn't matter when I try to go there, nothing happens and I can't continue the story. What will happen if I use the help to get to the next chapter? I believe that's the only solution, but how much can I miss by doing so?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018

While running game code:
{...}

Fix this
game crashed with this error

While running game code:

{...}
Ok ok what the fuck? He isn't respecting his own naming conventions.
When you initially pick missionary anal it doesn't let you pick it, saying it's not ingame.
If you would look at the scripts, yeah that's true, because the anal scene is separate from the main one and in the case of missionary scenes there's nothing. Unlike the scene in the beanbag.

Oh and also should i mention the fact that the code for the beanbag anal scene exists but the game doesn't let you choose it?
It's fine mainly because it needs a bit of polishing anyways. The missionary scene needs polishing aswell though.

*sigh*

Back to the missionary scene, when you pick it it asks you where you want to put it in, if you pick anal it will say it's not ingame. If you pick pussy it will ask you again where do you want to put it... This time it lets you pick anal...
And the code for that scene is right there inbetween the main missionary scene, and it uses a different naming convention.
It's like it was made by a completely different coder or something.

One way to fix it quickly would be to change the label jump from lbl_postcamgurlsubstitute_missionary_anal_next to lbl_postcamgurlsubstitute_missionary_next given that the non anal variant of that label exists and its just text nothing extremely special to need a different label.

I could make a patch myself but I don't know how to compile renpy code so... I'll think of something.

map has dissappeared now.
The map dissapears for plot reasons. To stop you from going where you want during a story event.

This has it's problems as you and many others have experienced.
The quickest way to fix this is by using the cheatcode in the computer, activating cheats and then on the cellphone you will find a
Enable Map button. If you're wondering what the cheat is, read older posts.

If you didn't activate the cheats previously and you're stuck anyways you'll have to use the console and type townmap_enabled=1.

What an absolute lad you are. Thank you stranger. Two quick questions: 1. How do you open the console and 2. Were you ever able to find that extra H-scene for the Mom?
Ayeee you're welcome m8.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: tont24

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hmm... Fair enough.

Anyway, so far the game became quite a mess. I won't talk about missing arts anymore, because it's already very well known, and You also sorta pointed the reason out. But I've hit the wall probably due to some bug. I've reached the point of main story, where my teacher is calling me the love of her life, while I'm still in struggle to complete the side story with her. I stopped at the chapter 12.5 from what the PC says, which is to have a lunch at the school cafeteria to progress, but I can't get pass it because it doesn't matter when I try to go there, nothing happens and I can't continue the story. What will happen if I use the help to get to the next chapter? I believe that's the only solution, but how much can I miss by doing so?
I think if you skip ahead at most you'll only miss one scene with her, which would be you flirting in the cafeteria.
If you've already tried everything else you could do that, maybe try talking to her on Saturday in the public cafe? Or in the classroom before lunch time.

It's weird that she's bugged out now, she's been the only storyline I never ran into a bug with, I had gotten stuck with everyone else or crashed. Lol.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I think if you skip ahead at most you'll only miss one scene with her, which would be you flirting in the cafeteria.
If you've already tried everything else you could do that, maybe try talking to her on Saturday in the public cafe? Or in the classroom before lunch time.

It's weird that she's bugged out now, she's been the only storyline I never ran into a bug with, I had gotten stuck with everyone else or crashed. Lol.
Actually this is a really funny thing... A few days have passed with some other events, and seems like I've got some rollback on this one, because one night I went to the gym just out of curiosity and there were actually an event with her reminding me about to crash Brock. I did it and... The rollback must've worked its magic to fix the problem. But before I did that, I've made sure on what chapter I am, and I've found it was 12 instead of 12.5 as I did mention before. The text in the phone guide did change as well. So yeah, the next day I went to that cafeteria and I can continue the story. A very weird thing happened, but that's how bugs work after all... :D

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Actually this is a really funny thing... A few days have passed with some other events, and seems like I've got some rollback on this one, because one night I went to the gym just out of curiosity and there were actually an event with her reminding me about to crash Brock. I did it and... The rollback must've worked its magic to fix the problem. But before I did that, I've made sure on what chapter I am, and I've found it was 12 instead of 12.5 as I did mention before. The text in the phone guide did change as well. So yeah, the next day I went to that cafeteria and I can continue the story. A very weird thing happened, but that's how bugs work after all... :D
Neat~
Glad you're back on track then ^-^

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
How can I raise relationship points with other people anyway? I mean, with some of them I can just buy those points (not to mention using cheats). But are there some other... Events with them which would help me raise those up? Like what could I possibly do to make Principal like me more? There's nothing with her going on at all, and the guide gives some info only about 5 characters. Everytime I go to her for some talk, I just small-talk without anything else to do. Also, the guide says to talk to Hitomi and... That's it, end of the content, while I can clearly see I could invite her home for some fun but I'm lacking points for doing so - here again is the option to buy them, but seriously, just like that? If so, then it's quite disappointing that You can't build a relationship in some normal way... For now I honestly don't know what to do anymore, because if the guide is correct, I've done everything what is possible with Hitomi and Violette, while I didn't even do anything with them at all except some small talking here and there... Also, The guide tells me to check the Jane's room but no matter when I go there, nothing is happening... I guess I've got stuck again. Miss Allaway's part I'm on right now is to wait for the day when I will do the delivery for Jack so I guess it will happen after couple of weeks. But what about other characters? Especially those I did just mention?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes