CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
WARNING: This patch was made for 0.30a

I'm bored of looking through the code trying to fix more stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the process is the same as last time. Download the attached zip and merge it with the "game" folder where the game's executable is.

Cheers.

Last edited:

NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
Think im stuck on the Jane quest where i have meet her in the basement, I cant get into the Livingroom. I keep getting the "I'll leave them be for the night" message.

Kishi Alpha

Oct 29, 2018

So the process is the same as last time. Download the attached zip and merge it with the "game" folder where the game's executable is.

Cheers.
My good man i think the sister problem you need to do the camshow.
i don't know if it help but here a save, just need to talk to her and play the game

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020

Cheers.
59349318.jpg
If only Geeseki had your work ethic
i have new respect for tf2 spies now

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a way to pass this part "I'll leave them be for tonight"? . I can't pass that part. I skip 2 chapters in Jane story and nothing :/ I think this happen when you find Jane sleep with mom in the couch, this error occurs after that, but i can't pass it.

Reactions: Violetta11

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is there a way to pass this part "I'll leave them be for tonight"? . I can't pass that part. I skip 2 chapters in Jane story and nothing :/ I think this happen when you find Jane sleep with mom in the couch, this error occurs after that, but i can't pass it.
Same with me. Same with everybody.

I think CursedFlamed91 just released a patch fixing this bug. I've just downloaded it.

It's just a few posts above yours. Let's pray it works. :cry:

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
1. talk with the strange classmate in front of school
2. buy the VR set in the mall
3. talk with the strange classmate in front of school once again
4. open the safe in your bedroom and use the vr set

Quite a fucked up way to install a gallery room, isn't it?

This is how that idiotic author works.
Thank you so much

Reactions: Violetta11

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Cheers.
After I

- talk to Effie at the cafe
- the "naked dude day" chore

I get these:

screenshot0001.png

I guess this is the end of it and there are no more things to do, isn'it?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Now that I can actually play the game (Thank you for that, Cursedflame91), the update leaves me quite conflicted

On the one hand it is exactly what I wanted: There are several small snippets that make the world seem richer and more realistic, which I’ve never seen before: The mysterious "ghost" is seen in the prologue, the lifeguard can be found jogging, Edward or how he’s called can be found stalking you before he blackmails Alleyway… Even better, the whole Mom/Sis route is (nearly) anything I could ask for: It grants the side character agency by letting them interact with each other making them both seem more lifelike and expanding the world into one which seems less protagonist-centric. Your twin now seems to really mirror your own experience, perhaps even more so: Just like you, she has sexual encounters at the beach, becomes friends with benefits with Effie, starts a route with the mother… In a small way, this update enhances the entire experience of the game, at least to me, by making the world more immersive.

Additionally, there is actually a decent amount of "new" content (I’m ignoring all free-floating sex scenes until they are bound into the narrative, so some of the scenes may not be strictly "new".)

Of course the way this is was implemented is absolutely atrocious. The game was literally unplayable and the largest new scene I’ve found so far (MC being "punished") is only sketched. Even if everything was working perfectly, the way the route progresses undermines much of that positive stuff I’ve written above. Instead of naturally discovering the Mom/Sis stuff, it is automatically and immediately triggered as soon as the prerequisites are met, leading to overlapping scenes, makes the fact that everything does center around the MC stand out even more, and leads to strong mood-whiplash, reducing not only whatever the scenes themselves might have had, but also whatever the previous scenes would have had.
In my case, the scene went immediately from the violent confrontation dad+mom in the living room, with Mom crying on the floor to the serene and homely first Mom+Sis scene. Also, remember that scene, wherein you comfort the crying sister and she gives the MC the first blowjob as a thanks for being generally awesome? As soon as the MC walks up the stairs, he is confronted by the Mom and she teases him about playing hide-the-sausage and explore-the-womb and a plethora of other euphemisms as if he had done that a hundred times and was just another casual encounter between MC and Jane. This then immediately transitions into the first Mom+Sis+MC scene, and while the scene itself is quite neat, it just does not fit the narrative.

The only way I can see that making sense is that "Meet Sis for some fun in the basement." was supposed to be a repeatable scene, but was cut because that was too much work. The Mom+Sis+MC scene itself is great and I’d have loved to stumble upon it after a while, since the dialogue hints at, again, Jane and Mrs. Smith interacting with and talking to each other off-screen, which would have deepened the immersion, if it was actually implemented in a sensible manner.

All in all, the update is much better than expected. If every update had that much coherent and fitting content, I imagine there would be much fewer complaints about the game. Well, assuming the update actually works, at least. On the "Is this a massive cash grab before the collapse or is this an attempt to turn around the failing ship" scale, this update firmly weights in on the side of Geeseki actually wanting to finish the game in a satisfactory manner.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Ok so basically how many scenes do we get in the mom+sis story ? What are they? And how can i see them?Thats all im asking . All so are there scenes between Jane and Effie?

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
You get the scenes by reaching a certain point in the Mom route and Sis route and then walking into one of the rooms in the house. (I.e. living room in the afternoon, kitchen in the morning etc.) I haven’t seen any Jane/Effie scenes so far.

There are four scenes of the MC walking in on Mom+Sis without being aware of it. 1) Sis pretending to sleep on the couch with mom. 2) Sis pretending to sleep in bed beside mom. 3) Sis giving cunnilingus while hidden. 4) Mom+Sis bathing together.

After MC is noticed while watching in 4), He is "punished" by having to do chores the around the house while naked. This is the largest scene and it only contains temporary sketches instead of full drawings.

Afterwards, there are another three threesome scenes. The first two are fairly automatic: Leave the basement during the Sis route → the Mom teases MC about fucking his sister, then both double-team his dick. Wake up in the morning → both of them had snuck into bed and were rubbing themselves over him, before leaving. Afterwards, you can also walk in on them in the bedroom and join them for the first proper threesome.

After that, you can repeat at least the double blowjob by talking with the Mom in the living room. This actually has to be done at least once to progress the Mom+Sis route.

One thing of note is that the whole route continues the theme of belittling the MC and taking him less seriously/speaking for him. Despite both of them asking MC to keep their relationship with him secret, they are completely open about it behind his back. At the same time, they keep their relationship secret from him and even punish him when he walks in on them. When they sneak in his bed, it’s more about teasing him while enjoying themselves before leaving him high and dry. When he walks in on them in bed, he may "join", but they actually pretend that he is not there and that the penis fucking them belongs to the other one. (I.e., fuck mom → "Oh, I didn’t know my daughter had such a dick, fuck me harder, Jane!")

It’s not a theme I mind overly much, but I find it a bit weird. Not really into humiliation, even if it is very mild.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes