Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I remember playing 0.24 a while back, and there are less scenes for the characters I like than expected, I mean, there is a lot of new things, but I expected more for some characters, and I think a scene at the beginning in the main plot is still in sketch.

I have to ask, the Mom x Sis route seems so bugged, at the first step it lock my map and couldn't unlock it even after finishing the steps, is this normal? also in the FAQ posted, it seems some steps are 100% needed to skip, its this only bugged on the Walkthrough or are we missing scenes?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Are these, and her gloyhole mini-event, all of Effie's currently unlockable scenes, or is there more? If there is, how do I trigger them, I've already maxed out her relationship points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Also, shouldn't 0.32 be out by now?
It should be, since the 1 week early access happened ~10 days ago. It isn’t, though.

Given that the very first new tasks on the dev log include "FIX Cole at the School Yard" and similar ones, they may have decided to fix the worst bugs before the full release this time or something like that.
skeptical of the content for that version
At least there is actual new story content for the game this version. Though it is apparently bugged (as always). At least the new task list for the coder already includes four steps to fix stuff.

Are these, and her gloyhole mini-event, all of Effie's currently unlockable scenes, or is there more? If there is, how do I trigger them, I've already maxed out her relationship points.
Pretty sure that’s everything, yes. There are hints at a Jane/Effi/John route, but so far nothing is implemented.

I have to ask, the Mom x Sis route seems so bugged, at the first step it lock my map and couldn't unlock it even after finishing the steps, is this normal? also in the FAQ posted, it seems some steps are 100% needed to skip, its this only bugged on the Walkthrough or are we missing scenes?
Pretty sure you are missing nothing. Pretty sure the bugged steps were just there for immersion.

For example, in the first scene you walk in on them on the sofa but the time slot doesn’t advance. Therefore, logically, they should still be in the living room. So, what happens if you go into the living room a second time? Geeseki tried to add some immersion by making a step that only consists of John refusing to bother his family a second time ("I should leave them alone"), to avoid the others just suddenly vanishing the moment their scene is over. This should last until you go to sleep at which point you were allowed to proceed with the route.

Of course they messed this up. Instead of only lasting the rest of the day, it never ended. Even weeks later, John would refuse to enter the living room, effectively blocking it off and softlocking the player if another scene required John to enter it. Geeseki "fixed" this by removing the message so that players could enter the living room immersion be damned. This removed the softlock, but now you just have an empty step that does absolutely nothing.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Ηere’s a change log for the new Steam update (from 0.30 → 0.32):

You've all been patient, and we've got some new ATU content ready for you guys! The first big update of our Early Access release sees an entire new part of the town open up- Uptown! This is the first of many updates to come- keep checking in every couple of months, but we have much more in store!

Additionally, the game is on sale for Valentine's Day + Lunar New Years, until the 19th! Pick it up for yourself or for a friend during this time! If you're interested in adult games, check out our

As for now, check out the new content available!

• Added an Uptown
  • Added 8 New Uptown Locations:
    • Motel, Restaurant, Townhouses, Church, Mayor’s Estate,
      Graveyard, Forest, Cliff, Abandoned MInes
  • Added 5 New Main Town Locations:
    • Neighbour1, Neighbour 2, Corner Store, Apartments, Abandoned Lot
  • Added 9 New Office Interior Locations:
    • Main Lobby, Elevator, Main Office Floor, Conference Room, Unisex Bathroom,
      Supply Room, Manager’s Office, Eloise’s Office, Eloise’s Floor Lobby
  • Added 8 New Office Characters:
    • Carmen, Skylar, Corrine, Gloria, Kanako, Bradley, Howie, Mr Fistem
  • Main Story Progression
  • Spelling & Grammar Fixes
  • Sprites Added to Scenes
  • Added Input Box for Naming Characters
  • Added Shopping Menu for Hendai’s Comic Book Store
  • Added Shopping Menu for Grundle Sam’s Things & Stuff Store
  • Minor Logic Fixes
  • Minor Scene Transition Improvements
  • Uptown Map Incomplete
  • Many Locations Still Need to be Rendered
  • New Main Story Content written but not coded in
  • Store Interior Final Assets Incomplete
  • Gift Cards and Gacha Items Unavailable

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Store Interior Final Assets Incomplete
Gift Cards and Gacha Items Unavailable

Fuck off you leach...what kind of zombie writes that as new content

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Someone asked me to add modern Linux support (both x86 and x64). Just grab the Windows version, the attached 7z, extract and copy over. (It's small too, easily referenced.) It should work for future versions too (most likely) and the original users that asked me to put this together have confirmed it runs for them with 0.31a. OP can use it to keep Linux at same version of Windows version. If it needs updating (Python junk, Ren'Py...) then let me know.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I am separating this post to help prevent people from being confused with my previous post: 0.31a cheat/computer "code" is carrymaria. (You can use Ren'Py's console to dump the var, secret_code.)

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Checked out the new stuff. I’m actually content with the update. Well, conditionally content. It is a decent amount of new content for an update, but the fact that it took 4 months is a bit bad. Or technically, there were a bit under 3 months of little to no progress and then one month of actually working on the update… In any case: It’s a decent chunk of content for a single update, if you ignore how long it took to get it out.

There is absolutely no new sex scenes (though there is some lewd language). However, the plot actually thickens, pieces are prepared for the endgame and the story progression makes much more sense than I’ve seen in most other games on this site.

If you don’t care about the story too much (or don’t want endless scenes with incomplete art), I still recommend waiting some time. While there is a lot of new text and the beginning of a new route (introducing Lashley’s sister), not much is actually happening. Also, the current version introduced some new and exciting bugs for me, so you might want to hold back anyway…

Speaking of:
They finally figured out how to actually trigger the "next chapter" event for the living room scene of the MomxSis route. Finally, you can actually go to bed and the chapter advances! Now I just need to figure out why Geeseki decided to introduce a (presumably new) chapter "2.5" which tells you to go into the hallways but no place in the house triggers anything… Also, the map is locked… Also also, this cannot be fixed by the timetravel.exe function because that one only advances routes in 1-chapter increments. Which means that if you try it, you are just stuck on chapter 3.5 instead of 2.5 with no way out. (Without cheats you also cannot manually set the chapter to undo your attempted fix.)

The MomxSis route was impossible for me anyway, because I’m stuck on the sister route. I decided to set the Sister route to being half-way done for this replay. Turns out the game starts you off with a relationship of 0 if you do that… and since there are no repeatable scenes to grind points with her, you cannot make up that deficit! Edit: Just remember the gift system. After some trial and error I figured out that you can gift her all three pairs of socks and the lollipop to increase your relationship. I can already see the new section of the FAQ I’ll eventually make for those insane enough to play without cheats…

Anyway, I wonder if they will ever figure out how to fix the MomxSis route. It’s been 4 months now and they managed to have the route fail in 4 distinctive way so far. (Random teleport was the first, I think. Then the softlock version, then being stuck without the softlock potential and now you are stuck with a slight delay…)

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Without cheats you also cannot manually set the chapter to undo your attempted fix.
Uh yes, you can...Ren'Py Console. jump.

I don't play adult games, I just remove DRM and fix bugs and crap. If I find time later I'll look into a cmd for people to throw at the console to manually fix them. (You can open console at any time by pressing Shift+O after enabling the console either in ./renpy/common/00console.rpy by setting config.console = True (do not screw up spaces, make a backup) or you can create your own rpy in ./game/ such as ./game/herpderp.rpy with contents (do not screw up spaces):
Python:
init -2 python:
    config.console = True

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
While I appreciate the help, I was referring the the in-game tool that is meant to fix stuff like this. It is meant to let players unstuck themselves if the game has messed up yet again, but it doesn’t work in this case. You can move to a specific chapter number but only if you first input the cheat code.

By the way, you can move past the lock by advancing the route by one step using the internal function before going to sleep that day.

As an aside, I consider manually changing values through the console to also be cheating, though it was not the type of cheating I was referring to above.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Checked out the new stuff. I’m actually content with the update. Well, conditionally content. It is a decent amount of new content for an update, but the fact that it took 4 months is a bit bad. Or technically, there were a bit under 3 months of little to no progress and then one month of actually working on the update… In any case: It’s a decent chunk of content for a single update, if you ignore how long it took to get it out.

There is absolutely no new sex scenes (though there is some lewd language). However, the plot actually thickens, pieces are prepared for the endgame and the story progression makes much more sense than I’ve seen in most other games on this site.

If you don’t care about the story too much (or don’t want endless scenes with incomplete art), I still recommend waiting some time. While there is a lot of new text and the beginning of a new route (introducing Lashley’s sister), not much is actually happening. Also, the current version introduced some new and exciting bugs for me, so you might want to hold back anyway…

Speaking of:
They finally figured out how to actually trigger the "next chapter" event for the living room scene of the MomxSis route. Finally, you can actually go to bed and the chapter advances! Now I just need to figure out why Geeseki decided to introduce a (presumably new) chapter "2.5" which tells you to go into the hallways but no place in the house triggers anything… Also, the map is locked… Also also, this cannot be fixed by the timetravel.exe function because that one only advances routes in 1-chapter increments. Which means that if you try it, you are just stuck on chapter 3.5 instead of 2.5 with no way out. (Without cheats you also cannot manually set the chapter to undo your attempted fix.)

The MomxSis route was impossible for me anyway, because I’m stuck on the sister route. I decided to set the Sister route to being half-way done for this replay. Turns out the game starts you off with a relationship of 0 if you do that… and since there are no repeatable scenes to grind points with her, you cannot make up that deficit! Edit: Just remember the gift system. After some trial and error I figured out that you can gift her all three pairs of socks and the lollipop to increase your relationship. I can already see the new section of the FAQ I’ll eventually make for those insane enough to play without cheats…

Anyway, I wonder if they will ever figure out how to fix the MomxSis route. It’s been 4 months now and they managed to have the route fail in 4 distinctive way so far. (Random teleport was the first, I think. Then the softlock version, then being stuck without the softlock potential and now you are stuck with a slight delay…)
You mean to tell me that 4 month of waiting and we didn't get any new sex scenes at all? What the hell, should at least have 1 or 2 sex content as a gift for being patience
And that sister role still got blocked or do we need to use the save before it happen to moving forward with it?

Reactions: HillDweller

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

Speaking of:

Thanks for that. I kind of gave up on this one and haven't played it in more than a year, maybe longer. From the list of updates, it looks like they've added in a LOT that I've never seen before, but maybe I'll still give it time before I jump back in again.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes