monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I haven't played this since 0.12c

Can I pick up my old saves and play, or do I need to start over?
You can but it is recommended that you start over or else you will face various bugs/glitches.
Also, the incest patch says "Open /storage/emulated/0/a_town_uncovered " but I don't see any such storage
Where do I put g33ptchi.rpy?
For PC extract the patch to "ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.16a-win/game".

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
so what is new?, i stopped playing it since 0.12b because i am really not into mom or sis route, is something new with the alternative world? or the slutty chick of coffe bar?

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
How does someone contact geeseki to enable the family side stories?
Ok I am confused, does the incest patch not work anymore for you guys or am I just using an old build? I can play the incest storyline just fine after using the lewd patch in the op.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Dont understand why they just cant host files seperatly somewere else were you can just add them. Since Patron is turning in to terminal cancer slowly.
Alternate site? You mean like hosting the patches on a place like LEWD PATCHER (look at the top of the screen if you have at least one brain cell)?

Come on people, we can't actually think for you. Stop expectinging people to give you everything in life and READ and THINK a bit, FFS.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I can't pass the part of the 20q, she keeps saying that I'm not open with her, I remember I do it one time and she kissed you when you stare at his eyes, now I can't do it correctly, please help?

By the way... I'm read 7 pages so far and still no answer, I don't want to be lazy but come on...

Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
Already did and found it since i went in backlog of postssi thinkg it was around page 99 or so. I tend to first post what i think and then do research. and to all cheat code is in page 99 or 100 or 101 it was posted several times.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
do i have to start over cuz at my older save it says theres no main plot story for any character at all

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
I can't pass the part of the 20q, she keeps saying that I'm not open with her, I remember I do it one time and she kissed you when you stare at his eyes, now I can't do it correctly, please help?

By the way... I'm read 7 pages so far and still no answer, I don't want to be lazy but come on...
That's because you need 11 points for the 20q, with each "honest" answer giving you 1 point, while the "wrong" answer minus 1 point. (which is stupid, because some of the answers are total bullshit)

Here's a list of what is "true"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then there's the pointless questions for the sis. Here's the conditions that will cause her to "pass".
Avoid them if you want lore, or don't. It literally doesn't matter in game.

*Note: Since she can only "pass" 5 times, you will eventually get answers from her for later questions even if the criteria isn't met.

Last edited:

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
That's because you need 11 points for the 20q, with each "honest" answer giving you 1 point, while the "wrong" answer minus 1 point. (which is stupid, because some of the answers are total bullshit)

Here's a list of what is "true"

Give this man a medal *clap* *clap* *clap*

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Hey so yeah, I don't want to give spoilers, but there is nothing new with sis and mom on this updates right? I still got the homerun with mom (this scene was since october 2017 lol) and just a new scene in jail with sis and that's it?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes