zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
it shocks me that Geeseki doesn't get anything and this came out in the same time as summer saga did which story-wise is finished with a shit load of sex and quite a few other patron hentai games are done. Yet this dude is nowhere the half waypoint. To be honest I think its best for the dude to just pack up.

Also the fact his game is a a bug-ridden mess

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
it shocks me that Geeseki doesn't get anything and this came out in the same time as summer saga did which story-wise is finished with a shit load of sex and quite a few other patron hentai games are done. Yet this dude is nowhere the half waypoint. To be honest I think its best for the dude to just pack up.

Also the fact his game is a a bug-ridden mess
right, so i'm not crazy, the dev is reallyyyyyyyyyyy milking his 3700 money units a month. almost 4k a month and it really feels like just barely bellow the bare minimum of efforts are put in for each update IF he was working alone.
but he apparently have an actual team, a programer, a writer and an extra artist so getting those little updates each time?
it's wrong, something is very very wrong

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of A Town Uncovered [v0.39a] [GeeSeki]
PC ( 332 MB ) & Mac ( 297 MB ) -
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Need help. I'm at Lashley part where I need to go to Alleyway. Whwre is she? I can't find her.
I am also stuck on this part of her questline.
That's actually a bug if you talk about the phone hint. There's no need to go to the alleyway at all at any point during her questline, if I remember correctly. Threw me off for quite a while... Just ignore that part, you'll see how it's always there no matter the stage of her story.
One of the many bugs that this game has, sadly...

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Need help. I'm at Lashley part where I need to go to Alleyway. Whwre is she? I can't find her.
I am also stuck on this part of her questline.
Pretty sure you are not actually at that part, because that part does not really exist.

When the Alleyway scene is actually supposed to happen, it is completely unavoidable and does not require a hint. There is no option of moving anywhere, and the hint is not actually needed. If you can move around various places, then the Alleyway scene is not yet supposed to happen.

In the last update, the hint system was bugged and gave you that hint at the wrong time, it’s probably the same yet again. It will only happen after the Zariah’s big party.
is it me or compared to other games this one take good amount of time to put out each update AND have very little content per update too?
Yes. Geeseki regularly takes month-long breaks after an update. At one update every two months, you can see how that might slow down progress.

(Geeseki is also working on two other games, from what I understand.)
Keep in mind that Summertime Saga gets ~15x as much money and has a full team of professionals working on it full-time.
but he apparently have an actual team, a programer, a writer and an extra artist so getting those little updates each time?
Sort-of. From the dev log, I get the impression that:
1) There’s no extra artist. The closest is someone who is paid to the sprites to the text or something like that. (lips + expressions?)
2) The programmer maybe completes one task every 6 months.
3) Given that Geeseki is the bottleneck, the writer cannot really do much to speed up the development.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yes. Geeseki regularly takes month-long breaks after an update. At one update every two months, you can see how that might slow down progress.

(Geeseki is also working on two other games, from what I understand.)
Wait a minute, let me get this straight, he produces tiny updates and take a month-long break, that is really bad, cause if he was actually working well i would say it deserves, but he produces nothing and when releases its based on incomplete sketches and big texts and bugfixes, so i wonder what is team actually do since he doesnt do much, but i do hope that is not right when you say he is working on 2 other games, cause this one is already in a shamefull situation, now goes making 2 more games when he didnt even managed to reach 50% complete with this game and it got released in 2017, this dev doesnt know what he doing no more.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
so i wonder what is team actually do since he doesnt do much, but i do hope that is not right when you say he is working on 2 other games,
Here’s the public dev-log:
Click "menu" on the right for a chronological list of all changes.

"Month-long break" is slightly exaggerated, as that has only happened very very rarely. However, the first month after each update usually contains very little progress aside from writing down a plan for which tasks should be completed. It is somewhat unusual that Geeseki already completed a set of "sketch/render/code" tasks for the next update, even if it’s just a single background image for a single location.

The other games I’m referring to are Detected After Dark (https://f95zone.to/threads/detected-after-dark-v0-1-2a-blastel-studios.107191/) and Femboy: The Visual Novel, which has not been released yet, and which I don’t know how much effort Geeseki puts into. (Here’s the post I got that info from: . Apparently they are still searching for a background artist, so the game might not even be in production.)

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
12 years old...?
Lemme just direct you back to this post, right there.

Have a good day/evening/night.
It is called a joke, my good sir slash ma'am.
Intentionally saying a bigger number than it is.
The meaning behind it is, game's got a few years behind its belt.
Surprised it's not finished.

I would direct you back to the same post, but I don't feel like it, heh.
I'll just take the L this time.

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
honestly i don't know why i bother playing his game its not that good
it has potential do but still.... the only character i like is jane

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
bug report: having started game at most recent point(ver 38 iirc) played through business part got through the second tour then it said play through as you want, got through beach scene ( they come from the water! no illustrations) went to beach for daily events, went to hendia's had her visit, went with jane to effies then was trying to take jane to movies when error message came up..." report this to geeseki supposed to be for jane" and game locked up.

Edit: ok tried it again this time it said "at the cinema" before the error message came up.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
bug report: having started game at most recent point(ver 38 iirc) played through business part got through the second tour then it said play through as you want, got through beach scene ( they come from the water! no illustrations) went to beach for daily events, went to hendia's had her visit, went with jane to effies then was trying to take jane to movies when error message came up..." report this to geeseki supposed to be for jane" and game locked up.
Good luck getting any bug aknowledged by the dev :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Mee&Mee and nio :3
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes