zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.48a
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

---------------------------
Atualização V0.48a
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1661574630640.png
1661525399378.png
1661729012936.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.48a

PS : a palavra Mãe e Irmã e aceito pra ativa o Incesto
PS: para ativa e desativa a tradução e so ir na opção controles

Last edited:

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I didn't realize that this has been in development for so long. The thread was posted almost 6 years ago. I like this game, but I feel like it's taken twice as long as it should have.

The story's got some drama due to characters acting more human then typical fetish cardboard cut outs and the artwork gets the point across. There's decent humor and there's a decent story too.

6 years is a long time and now I'm disappointed that I likely won't see any meaningful progress any time soon. I haven't spent any money though I spose, so I'll check back after a couple updates.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
The greatest scam the devil ever did was convince pervs that this is an active project.

2017 and we still have a barely functioning game with bare bone scenes.

PATRONS
£3,331
PER MONTH

He wants 7k per month... for this. If he put out a book that's just 5 pages long on how to scam people, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
The formula's pretty replicated by a lot of devs.

Step 1: Create a game with great graphics, potential, some incest/"room mates" and have a few great updates
Step 2: Get enough notoriety for the game it's got a trending topic on here and enough Patreons to pay your bills
Step 3: Get the game to a point where it's good enough as is, then pretend you're continuing with even 1/3 the vigor from your first six months of development.
Step 4: Put in 1/30 the vigor from your first six months of development and let that sweet, sweet cash flow in from horny whales while you have a butler bring your bloody marys while you lie on your hammock on the beach.

Reactions: ktazok and R_plank

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Okay, the bug exists in 0.41c, but not 0.41b. That would explain why others didn't encounter it.
How absolutely typical of Geeseki… add even more random bugs instead of fixing them. Reminds me of when the MomxSis route used to have different bugs almost every version.
Is Charisma a stat yet?
If so, how to grind it?
You can train it at night by dancing at the club. (Need to have met Zariah beforehand.)
I liked the Sister content in this Game but I feel like there has been no new content for her since 4 years.
The MomxSis route was added ~2 years ago and there are a few mini-scenes sprinkled in. (Double-teaming Effie.) There’s are also plans for movie dates + dreams at some point, but those haven’t been worked on since January. Here’s what the Trello task says:

Romance - Good Ending (Texting Meme End Up Fucking)
Romance - Bad Ending (Texting Meme End Up Cucked by Teddy)
Action - Good Ending (GoT Incest Push Jacob off tower)
Action - Bad Ending (GoT Incest Push Jacob off tower but get dragged too)
Horror - Good Ending (Old At the beach MC Looks away for a second and see Jane turn into a MILF)
Horror - Bad Ending (Old At the beach MC Looks away for a second and see Jane turn into an old-fuckin granny)
Should probably add a NTR tag to this game.
Not according to the rules of f95zone. They are a bit particular about that tag and decided that this game does not fit it. (There’s a summary of my take on the whole thing linked in my signature.)
i cant get the vr gallery because i cant click the chest is there a fix or is it just broken?
Did the VR questline work otherwise? Some people have complained about it not working properly these last few versions, so it may just be bugged now.
Step 1: Create a game with great graphics, potential, some incest/"room mates" and have a few great updates
Step 2: Get enough notoriety for the game it's got a trending topic on here and enough Patreons to pay your bills
Step 3: Get the game to a point where it's good enough as is, then pretend you're continuing with even 1/3 the vigor from your first six months of development.
Step 4: Put in 1/30 the vigor from your first six months of development and let that sweet, sweet cash flow in from horny whales while you have a butler bring your bloody marys while you lie on your hammock on the beach.
Step 5 seems to be branching out towards new milk cows (=games). Geeseki is working on two other games now.
I have talked to hitomi every morning/afternoon and the guide still tells me to "talk to her at hendai's"
Hitomi's story doesn't work.
I haven’t read about a single person actually figuring out the Hitomi story. It might not be accessible yet.

Reactions: Pervy Incel

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
How absolutely typical of Geeseki… add even more random bugs instead of fixing them. Reminds me of when the MomxSis route used to have different bugs almost every version.

You can train it at night by dancing at the club. (Need to have met Zariah beforehand.)

The MomxSis route was added ~2 years ago and there are a few mini-scenes sprinkled in. (Double-teaming Effie.) There’s are also plans for movie dates + dreams at some point, but those haven’t been worked on since January. Here’s what the Trello task says:

Romance - Good Ending (Texting Meme End Up Fucking)
Romance - Bad Ending (Texting Meme End Up Cucked by Teddy)
Action - Good Ending (GoT Incest Push Jacob off tower)
Action - Bad Ending (GoT Incest Push Jacob off tower but get dragged too)
Horror - Good Ending (Old At the beach MC Looks away for a second and see Jane turn into a MILF)
Horror - Bad Ending (Old At the beach MC Looks away for a second and see Jane turn into an old-fuckin granny)

Not according to the rules of f95zone. They are a bit particular about that tag and decided that this game does not fit it. (There’s a summary of my take on the whole thing linked in my signature.)

Did the VR questline work otherwise? Some people have complained about it not working properly these last few versions, so it may just be bugged now.

Step 5 seems to be branching out towards new milk cows (=games). Geeseki is working on two other games now.

I haven’t read about a single person actually figuring out the Hitomi story. It might not be accessible yet.
Honestly, as much as there things I like in this game...the bugs and development issues aren't really worth being forced to replay the thing every time.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
well having to restart from scratch (computer update) I jumped in at .39.. previously for hitomi
for mom/sis
since my restart I have only gotten
I do like
but I just restarted at the .39 break might be a lot more to find...

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you all for your replies... yes the shock was enough to make me forget about the twin/mirror world bs... as for story? when i started playing i thought it would have some... but it turned into a mess that twisted and turned... i'll see what the state of it is now but i won't hold my breadth.

Also... dDeux? check a page or so back... that was ansered there... i think? but they mentioned the park? or her room?

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
wtf the mom after pursuing you bangs your father right in front of you then gaslights you and says you're acting like a child. Wtf is this retarded bs you made me want to bang the mom to punch her.
I think it checks out. It illustrates that she's the kind of freak that would groom her son as a back up in case his father gets tired of her shit. It works doesn't it? MC opts to get violent and establish himself as the alpha but he's mentally pliable so she can mold him into what she wants. Am I implying that she's a terrible person? Yes, but so is MC for wanting to fuck her. That's part of her charm to me, she's a degenerate just like us.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
So i had an issue with the current version, it will jump to go to the office on the main quest as soon as you meet everyone.

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Guys anyone got not responding game when delivery coffee at second time coffe run?
Got the same error after waiting for a bit, it's saying that it's got an infinite loop running error, when you ignore it it gets another infinite loop. So, I think this is a roadblocking bug.

huntsman34

Dec 8, 2019
Got the same error after waiting for a bit, it's saying that it's got an infinite loop running error, when you ignore it it gets another infinite loop. So, I think this is a roadblocking bug.

Same issue. This also seems to mess with the saves made close to that point...each save starts me back at the first email proof reading task, regardless of how long after that they were made

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes