Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Now i understand why they put the NTR tag there your character gets jealous of the mom banging the dad and she speaks down to you like you're some cuck.
Ong that surprised tf out me cause i forgot about her ass, then alright she sleeps with the dad you run off the normal shit. Then out of left field she starts talking down to you as a man like shiii.

I normally fw NTR, but this was a big ass surprise

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Another game ruined by NTR :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ong that surprised tf out me cause i forgot about her ass, then alright she sleeps with the dad you run off the normal shit. Then out of left field she starts talking down to you as a man like shiii.
Difference to full-on NTR games is that after that scene, you can immediately hit the father in the face for abusing the mom and then fuck the mother. Regardless of what you do, there’s no motherxfather scene after that point, though, and it is heavily implied that won’t be one either.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Difference to full-on NTR games is that after that scene, you can immediately hit the father in the face for abusing the mom and then fuck the mother. Regardless of what you do, there’s no motherxfather scene after that point, though, and it is heavily implied that won’t be one either.
LMAO fuck i thought the hitting the father was an insta lose fml. In some NTR games though if there ain't just the cuck route you can fuck the girl instead.
Though if i knew the father was beat able i woulda done it, i had my strength stat maxed cause i wanted to get the teacher line finished. Bruh beats her and then dips, so he doesn't come back?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
so he doesn't come back?
The optimal outcome may require cheating, since you need a high relationship level in addition to the strength. Every dialogue option I’ve tried reduced lead to the mom being too upset to accept help and sleep with the MC, so I’ve been adding extra points before going down the stairs.

(I think you can still beat him up and take her upstairs, there’s just no sex until later in the Mom-route.)

Anyway, the story continues the same way regardless of what you do. He still beats her the next day (somehow).

I think at some point the father is thrown out after he is an extra-large asshole against the daughter. Or maybe he leaves on a business trip? I honestly don’t recall. Also, at some point, the non-asshole father switches back with the asshole and apologizes to everyone… it’s all a bit confusing. Aside from that scene switching back, he acts as an asshole again, so at this point it’s just unclear writing…

There is no further sex scene with the father and any scene with both the parents has them being hostile to each other. The mother (against the advice of the kids) does not want to divorce the father, but she also learns to stand up for herself and tries to keep him in check.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
The optimal outcome may require cheating, since you need a high relationship level in addition to the strength. Every dialogue option I’ve tried reduced lead to the mom being too upset to accept help and sleep with the MC, so I’ve been adding extra points before going down the stairs.

(I think you can still beat him up and take her upstairs, there’s just no sex until later in the Mom-route.)

Anyway, the story continues the same way regardless of what you do. He still beats her the next day (somehow).

I think at some point the father is thrown out after he is an extra-large asshole against the daughter. Or maybe he leaves on a business trip? I honestly don’t recall. Also, at some point, the non-asshole father switches back with the asshole and apologizes to everyone… it’s all a bit confusing. Aside from that scene switching back, he acts as an asshole again, so at this point it’s just unclear writing…

There is no further sex scene with the father and any scene with both the parents has them being hostile to each other. The mother (against the advice of the kids) does not want to divorce the father, but she also learns to stand up for herself and tries to keep him in check.
Gotcha, I'm playing on droid so i can't cheat sadly, so I'm just rushin stats so i don't fall behind in scenes

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Steam update dropped. It’s a bugfix version, and based on what Darkmage said, "all of those" bugs should be fixed in it.

Rest should be the same, including the same Cheat Code as before.

Here’s the update post. Note that the Steam update is from v0.40a to v0.42b.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy almost Halloween! We've got no tricks for you here, only treats- a bunch more game content! Check the patch notes below to find out what new fun goodies you can discover in game this time around!

Additionally, the game will be discounted during the TinyHat Halloween Sale! If you're interested in adult games, check out our

As for now, check out the new content available!

CHANGELOG - The Hitomi Update

Alpha 0.42
  • +Main Story Progression
    +Added Hitomi Side Story
    +Added Zariah DJ Booth Sprite
    +Added Edward’s Tapes CG Assets
    +Added Zariah Reverse Seated Cowgirl H-Scene at the Nightclub (Talk to her at nightclub)
    +Added Missus Standing Shower H-Scene (Go in when finding her taking a shower)
    +Added Effie Couch H-Scene (Visit her on a Saturday morning)
    +Added ability to assign Mr Smith’s role individually
    +Added spritework to Main Story
    +Fixed BG asset for Eloise’s lobby assistant
    +Fixed email mini-game’s vertical alignment
    +Fixed copy machine mini-game being marked as coffee run being complete
    +Various other minor bug fixes
    -End of main story assets not added in
    +Disabled Email Minigame for the Office
    +Fixed Coffee Run Minigame Bug
    +Added Missus & Jane preset load options
    +Fixed some item bugs in the mall
    +Fixed some main story triggers
    +Fixed soft lock where you can’t make coffee orders while Effie is out of action taking care of Jane
    +Fixed intersecting trigger bugs with fort being destroyed and Missus wanting ice cream
    +Other minor continuity bug fixes
    +Temporary ‘Drawing Anatomy’ Book asset is a ‘Kids Wholey Bible’ at Mockingjay’s
    +Temporary ‘Model for Idiots’ asset is ‘Lockpicking for Idiots’ on the PC
    +Hitomi side story progression
    +Added night assets for Office Lobby
    +Added ‘How to Model Effectively for Aritst’ in ‘For Idiots’ section on PC
    +Added ‘Drawing Anatomy’ item for Hitomi’s Story
    +Added sprite work for various scenes
    +Added CG scene for ‘Warehouse Foreshadowing’ main story scene
    +Added H-scene ‘Missus Mating Press’ (talk to Missus after completing her side story)
    +Added H-scene ‘Janae Plowed Over Boxes’ (talk to Janae at the retail store)
    +Added H-scene ‘Hazel Backroom Cowgirl’ (talk to Hazel at the adult store)
    +Updated Mall background with updated assets
    +Fixed mis-trigger bug with Jane’s storyline in the hallway at night
    +Fixed various minor bug fixes

Reactions: amsousa

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
The thread has been updated. I’ve played through the main story starting just before the first office day and not a single bug! Well, it took the devs forcibly removing it by literally removing the whole bugged minigame, but at least it works now.

Only issue is that I still cannot dance at the night club. Makes the game pretty difficult without cheating or restarting from a late point where the MC already has all the stats.

Also, regarding the Lashley church scene someone (Ottoeight I think) said was missing now, I just got that one as well. The one with the aphrodisiac tea, right?

Reactions: Gilfhunter

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The thread has been updated. I’ve played through the main story starting just before the first office day and not a single bug! Well, it took the devs forcibly removing it by literally removing the whole bugged minigame, but at least it works now.

Only issue is that I still cannot dance at the night club. Makes the game pretty difficult without cheating or restarting from a late point where the MC already has all the stats.

Also, regarding the Lashley church scene someone (Ottoeight I think) said was missing now, I just got that one as well. The one with the aphrodisiac tea, right?
I told ya: I thought it was missing, then I realized that the scene was different, only. They were doin' stuff in the church, previously. Anyway, the former had "sketches" instead of art, therefore... no biggies :LOL:

Anyway, does anyone play the game without cheats? I've been playing it with cheatcode since 0.13 or so. :whistle::whistle:

p.s.: have you got any idea of what " Added CG scene for ‘Warehouse Foreshadowing’ main story scene " means? what is he talking about? o_O I have no clue about the differences between 0.41 and 0.42 in the main story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
p.s.: have you got any idea of what " Added CG scene for ‘Warehouse Foreshadowing’ main story scene " means? what is he talking about? o_O I have no clue about the differences between 0.41 and 0.42 in the main story.
I hadn’t actually played the new main story content until now. There are several Warehouse related scenes (though the last ones are just text without images). I especially liked the army of robot girls.

Also, boy are those last few updates wordy. Hitomi’s side story is basically one rant / lecture after another. The main story feels like a good chunk could be reduced. Most of it barely advances the story at all. Personally, I don’t mind the rants. Feels like a passionate nerd explaining their hobby. The mains story I’ve been zoning out a bit after a while. Don’t feel like I’ve missed much, either.

Reactions: HillDweller

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
That's the problem with F95 tags: they're totally misleading. Is there 1 lesbo scene? they slap the lesbo tag. Is there 1 big titted character? they slap the big tits tag, and so on.

F95 users are looking for a "main theme" and they give them a "oh, there's a tiny tiny tiny 'name-a-fetish' scene in it, too".
The main problem isn't the tags: it's that you can't search for games by Genre, only by tags.

So to scratch the itch you're looking for, you search for the Lesbian/NTR/whatever tag, find one you like.
Open that up, click on the spoiler tag for Genre (which no one reads because of how redundant this site makes Genres).
Search/Ask in the comments about said tag.
And then get blueballed for 1 scene that may or may not have even deserved the tag.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Town Uncovered [vAlpha 0.42b] [GeeSeki] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,14 GB / 351 MB - ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 336 MB - ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42b-mac-crunched.zip
= ~30,8% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Did some checking of the available variables in the game.
Activate console and use the following code:

usname ="Your Name"
Does not work for me, says this:
NameError: name 'YourName' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 689, in run
renpy.python.py_exec(code)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2258, in py_exec
exec(py_compile(source, 'exec'), store, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Any other ideas what to do?

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Did some checking of the available variables in the game.
Activate console and use the following code:

usname ="Your Name"
Does not work for me, says this:
NameError: name 'YourName' is not defined
Isn’t the MC "pov" with the variable "povname"?

## Ask for the player's name
"What is your name?"
menu:
"John":
$ povname = "John"

jump lbl_start_name_sister

from start_naming.rpy

The console code should then be:

povname = "Your Name"

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Everytime you enter a place you're supposed to click on everything/everybody and see what happens. That's how these games work.

Enter the club and click on the people dancing. You dance.
I love how you said this with such confidence but were completely wrong. Dancing is bugged, cannot do it.

• Haha
Reactions: RichietheReapa

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Isn’t the MC "pov" with the variable "povname"?

## Ask for the player's name
"What is your name?"
menu:
"John":
$ povname = "John"

jump lbl_start_name_sister

from start_naming.rpy

The console code should then be:

povname = "Your Name"
That worked, thank you very much!!
It is really annoying to play a game when you are always adressed as player...

So for those who have the same problem, I first downloaded the file to enable the console (there is a link to a thread somewhere here as well in the comments, just search for console) and then used SHIFT+O to activate the console and typed exactky this, lets say with the example name John:
povname="John"
Then nothing is shown in the console, but the name changed.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I love how you said this with such confidence but were completely wrong. Dancing is bugged, cannot do it.
Well, I forgot that the Dude has introduced this brand new bug lately :LOL: and I totally missed it in my last gameplay from scratch because I've been using the cheatmode since.... 0.13?

Why in the world aren't you using the cheat mode? the game has always been a grinding festival without it. Moreover, everytime a new update comes out old saves bring bugs, so good policy is: start from a chosen point, go to your room and enable cheat mode.

Anyway, I love how you love it.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes