Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
A Town Uncovered [0.45] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.1 GB/ 343 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I can't progress the Hitomi side story. I go to her on Friday, and it says to take her to my bedroom, but when I go there nothing happens.
I’ve looked into the folders. Didn’t find any files belonging to new Hitomi content, just the old stuff. Can anyone else continue the story, or did the dev forgot to actually include the new stuff in the published update?
Is there NTR?:WaitWhat:
Possibly, depending on your definition.
Please the new cheat code for
I recommend opening your eyes and reading the last page.

Last edited:
Reactions: G0DZillA

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Added Missus under the dining table trio H-Scene (Dining Room Morning on Saturday)
Yeah nothing is happening.
That one has the files, at least. Trigger should be:

>if mumsis_path >= 13 and day == 5 and gtime == 0:

So… on the fifth day of the week, midday, after completing the threesome path. Should be repeatable every fifth day…

I forgot when the week starts in this game, so I’m not sure which day is number five.
this code doesnt work so
"this code"? Which one do you mean? The one I posted worked for me.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Man this game is buggy has hell, the quest literaly says go to your bedroom with hitomi, nothing happens, wtf is going on, is there something i need to do prior that is not mentioned?, everytime i play this game something is not working has it should.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I can't progress the Hitomi side story. I go to her on Friday, and it says to take her to my bedroom, but when I go there nothing happens. The game also won't let me go anywhere else, saying "I'm with Hitomi. We should go to my room while we still have the house to ourselves." I've finished the main story, and done all the side routes to completion. Is the trigger broken, or is there something else I need to do that I might have missed?
You too? I personally am fed up with this game. I really like the characters and all, but this game needs reworking. This game's coding is a mockery of a good Ren'py game.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes