zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I found another bug, this time at Effie's house after watching a movie, the MC's name code is broken, giving an error in the code

1698637339071.png

PS: although this part has an error in the code, this part of the game still has no scenes, so everything is black

and as soon as Effie's father arrived at the scene, in this scene the characters had to be naked, but due to the code they are wearing clothes

1698638134234.png

\/

1698638736912.png

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So is the game playable ? I played it about 2 years a ago and now i downloaded it but i see all these bug comments. Is it worth picking up or should i wait for patches (future updates) ?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
So is the game playable ? I played it about 2 years a ago and now i downloaded it but i see all these bug comments. Is it worth picking up or should i wait for patches (future updates) ?
Well, I'm playing and I've gone a long way, but whenever I find a bug, or an unfinished scene, I try to fix it to make it more playable, as far as possible.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
Jul 4, 2017
The dev should create a discord channel, so you can get in touch with him, better than reporting anything on his bug site, the bad things about this game and the bugs that take time to fix, or when the art is is unfinished. it remains incomplete even after several game updates, or when trying to load a save from an old version, and a message always appears,

the desire to stay without playing until the final version is finished is very big
Also seeing people like you making fixes could help dev focusing on updates I agree about the discord

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys can anyone tell me how can I progress in the main story cause it says explore the university and the town at different times and meet everyone you can. Seach it all but couldn't find new characters please help

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys can anyone tell me how can I progress in the main story cause it says explore the university and the town at different times and meet everyone you can. Seach it all but couldn't find new characters please help
Try to talk to all the NPCs in the morning and afternoon, if possible, at night too

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys how can fix the when going to mocking Jay shop in the mall an exceptional error occurred

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
2 more missing code updates

the first when hitomi loses her entire webcomic, they should be at the comic store, but the background is dark

and the second lack of code and when talking to jacob in the school bathroom, about hitomi, he also has a dark background

Last edited:
Reactions: mams3425
Jul 4, 2017
Try to talk to all the NPCs in the morning and afternoon, if possible, at night too
any list of the characters i am missing a few and don't know where to get them i am missing one from the middle and 3 or 4 from the bottom Edit: found the last one i needed for the quest jacob stepmom found her in the house in weekday morning

Last edited:

CapNemo

Aug 19, 2017
Where can I buy the video game for Davenditha's brother? I can't find it in the store in the electronics store

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys how can I get sister and other guy
and mc threesome scene I played whole game but I didn't get that scene

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a gallery in the game so i can see old scenes ? Or i need to save all the time in different slots before triggering a scene ?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes