Games&Games

May 7, 2023
In Jane's side story it says that I have to learn how to pick a lock, I go to the MC's PC and click on learn how to pick the lock and he says he can't learn it now, what do I have to do to follow this side story from Jane? screenshot0001.png

Wattle

Jun 10, 2023
In Jane's side story it says that I have to learn how to pick a lock, I go to the MC's PC and click on learn how to pick the lock and he says he can't learn it now, what do I have to do to follow this side story from Jane? View attachment 3084638
If you learn to pick locks before it tells you to learn to pick locks it breaks the game and you can't proceed. Did you learn to pick locks before this point?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
If you learn to pick locks before it tells you to learn to pick locks it breaks the game and you can't proceed. Did you learn to pick locks before this point?
I had to go to the computer and skip her story to the next part, only then could I unlock the basement

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Now I'm stuck in this mother's side story, I slept, the father said he was going to be gone for a few days, so I went to her room and her side story said to look for her, I looked all over the house and couldn't find her anywhere. Where is she? screenshot0001.png

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Now I'm stuck in this mother's side story, I slept, the father said he was going to be gone for a few days, so I went to her room and her side story said to look for her, I looked all over the house and couldn't find her anywhere. Where is she? View attachment 3084707
Dude, you have to do some exploration and read the text, if you're looking for her, and she's not at home, try looking outside the house, go to the park

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
My guess is that it will "finish" in the coming year. The quotation marks are there because I assume that the density of actual art will be as low as Geeseki thinks they can get away with, and because I believe that the final product will still be very buggy.

When sex scenes started happening off-screen or with just a blank screen, that was a turning point in the development progress, in my opinion. The first really noticeable scene was spying on a lesbian scene in the club, but nothing was actually shown. If you looked at the code, there was still a dev comment regarding plans for images, but I seriously doubt any will be included ever. Having the entire sex world orgy be off-screen was the natural progression of that.
leading up to the big orgy to show nothing was the biggest scam really hope he goes back but i doubt it.

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
I haven't played a build of this in forever and the Dev is working on another game already? Since this is probably going to hastily wrap up like a Winterlook game did anything ever come of the alternate universe or is it still a dropped plot point?

Kami2xx4

Mar 26, 2020
i got this bug at the jacob first main story, how to fix it ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpy", line 90, in execute
  File "game/scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpy", line 99, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='btn menuitems_drawinganatomy_%s').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpyc", line 88, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3345, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 680, in update
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 948, in _imagebutton
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 942, in choice
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='btn menuitems_drawinganatomy_%s').

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
i got this bug at the jacob first main story, how to fix it ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpyc", line 88, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3345, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 680, in update
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 948, in _imagebutton
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 942, in choice
This bug is missing an image, download the that will fix several bugs that I found

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
"Caming trip" can't believe they didn't catch that
Given how many spelling mistakes there are in the game, it is not surprising to me.

I remember when buying one of the flowers broke the game because the flowers were misspelled. As I recall, a user fixed the error quickly but the devs took quite a few months to bother with it.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes