Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Ok some one explain how to get mom and sister threesome. I tried following a guide here but can't seem to trigger it.

Jun 15, 2017
Good news: 0.49 has been released a few days ago.
Good/bad news: 0.49 focuses on the side story for Violette instead of Missus and Jane, which is planned for the next release (0.50).

Reactions: Donkeybong

Ruben2003

Jan 10, 2019
Like the others said Android version's text is still dark and unreadable is this gonna get fixed?
Yeah I'm kinda curious too cause I made a internet deep dive AAAAAAAAnd I couldn't find a single apk of this game where the text wasn't completely black and if I try to play this game with an emulator it just crashes.

Leon202

May 20, 2023
I took the sacrifice yourself path and now it's bugged so I saw a post which said skip two chapters now it says to attend ceremony. Where is the ceremony??

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I took the sacrifice yourself path and now it's bugged so I saw a post which said skip two chapters now it says to attend ceremony. Where is the ceremony??
I think it was the lake.
Good news: 0.49 has been released a few days ago.
Good/bad news: 0.49 focuses on the side story for Violette instead of Missus and Jane, which is planned for the next release (0.50).
In my opinion, updates will only be "good news" when the previous parts are being fixed. The main story is still incomplete and even unplayable if you don’t cheat/skip parts, afaik.

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
I'm playing on android, is there a way to change the text box as it is kind of hard to see anything. View attachment 3186202
If you play on Android using JoiPlay, try activating the keyboard and pressing a, then a menu will appear where you can change the color of the letter or something like that, you change it and then return to the game (that's what I think I remember, since I I had that problem too) If it is an apk then you would still have to access that menu, although I don't know how to do it from there

Wafunoy

Dec 3, 2021
If you play on Android using JoiPlay, try activating the keyboard and pressing a, then a menu will appear where you can change the color of the letter or something like that, you change it and then return to the game (that's what I think I remember, since I I had that problem too) If it is an apk then you would still have to access that menu, although I don't know how to do it from there
I am using the apk, can't find it in the settings and I tried to check if there's anything on the cheat menu but the cheat code does not work too. Thanks for the help though

Last edited:

theifswimer

Jun 19, 2018
Hey, I'm stuck on the hitomi story, but not at the usual place I've seen people complaining about. For her, I'm on chapter #14, where you have to find a female to model for her. While in the MSQ, i'm at chapter #88, getting cameras set up around the lake. Anyone know who I need to talk to for this step so I can get further?
1703128463329.png

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
haven't played since 0.36
does the mc ever go to the sex world again or is it still just a one time thing?
He managed to come back, but the story has script holes and nonsense, incomplete scenes (they are not drawn or they are only sketches), and it also has several bugs that do not allow the story to continue well.

It is sad to see how a story from which a lot could be gained simply does not shine due to the bad habits of the developer.

and for the record, I do not say this as a criticism of the developer in all its demands, since by not consuming his product in a distribution medium authorized by him, he is not obliged to even have to read the criticisms of his product (that is I leave it to their patreons), I only answer the question asked and at the same time I vent

ps happy holidays

Ruben2003

Jan 10, 2019
He managed to come back, but the story has script holes and nonsense, incomplete scenes (they are not drawn or they are only sketches), and it also has several bugs that do not allow the story to continue well.

It is sad to see how a story from which a lot could be gained simply does not shine due to the bad habits of the developer.

and for the record, I do not say this as a criticism of the developer in all its demands, since by not consuming his product in a distribution medium authorized by him, he is not obliged to even have to read the criticisms of his product (that is I leave it to their patreons), I only answer the question asked and at the same time I vent

ps happy holidays
Bro I don't think it really matters does it, the true is that the story could have been better integrated in the world setting and the fact that there are still a lot of sketches and story holes after idk how many years is just sad.In my honest opinion this game is worth like 20 bucks and that's for a new player who doesn't know anything about the game because if you even know about some of the history of the game than I would have to say that it's worth its like 5 or 8 bucks because anyone who knows the story knows that the story has barely suffer any change or improvement at all.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes