amateurthrowaway2

May 22, 2024
Dunno. I never played her route before its infamous remake. I stopped playing it after 0.12-13, then I came back after 0.22-23 or so.

Jeeez, I can't believe this "piece of work" has fanmade content.

Well, this is just another F95 golden rule: any shithole has its own claque as long as it's got incest content in it.
i like to engage in a little tomfoolery. hard to call it "fanmade content" when it's a low effort edit i shat out in 5 minutes tho. im tempted to just hijack the game and do a fangame with the stuff i like. like what the unfiltered mod was supposed to be

Reactions: Darkaura and Eduran

Obelisco978

Jan 21, 2024
Hey guys
In version 0.50a of Android, there is a bug with Violette, when I go to talk to her again, after the sex world and receive that titsjob, the game does not let me enter the hospital, asking me to go talking to Violette, but an error occurs and I can't ignore it.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Didn't some user in here posted the raw txt files of the ntr route? I remember reading about it and it didn't even have a cg attached. It was just implied NTR, which is even funnier that it got cut off because it was only a bj. Which was supposed to make you hate the guy even more.

As it stands, I think the NTR version of the game is probably lost media? I don't know.

Hey guys
In version 0.50a of Android, there is a bug with Violette, when I go to talk to her again, after the sex world and receive that titsjob, the game does not let me enter the hospital, asking me to go talking to Violette, but an error occurs and I can't ignore it.
The whole game's a giant bug. I'm surprised the android version boots up at all tbh.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
The main story asks me to go to the office as it's another day in the rat race, however, when I get there, I can't do anything. Is this a bug, or is there something I'm missing?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
WARNING!

If you downloaded and executed the game that was leaked here before. IT CONTAINS A VIRUS. Please delete the game and redownload. Make sure to scan your PC. Change PWs on a 2nd device (Mobile for example). I would suggest to do a clean Windows install.
The links now in the Main post are fine, also only Windows is affected.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Remember playing this a super long time ago. Is the main story actually finished now?
Sort-of, probably, technically?

Last I tried it, it was broken so badly you had to cheat to continue it. A recent bug fix listed in the changelog might have finally fixed that.

Specifically, you finally go back to the sex world. However, this wasn’t actually implemented, which means that the game just stopped there.

Even if it works now, the majority of artwork is missing for updates since ~v0.47. Likewise, despite being told to "explore the sex world" again, there was no actual content there and none of the changelogs since then mention adding any. Just a very bare-bones main story continuation with barely any images.

I skipped some dialogue, and the "ending" didn’t make any sense to me. It also just booted me back into the normal world afterward, so it didn’t seem like it made any difference to the world.

Reactions: bradloserkid

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Town Uncovered [v0.52a Alpha] [GeeSeki] - Compressed

Win/Linux [399 MB]
- - - -

Mac [394 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
do you even have to ask? :KEK:

have you reported said virus to the uploader?
yes new virus free game uploaded as soon as virus report came in (iirc like less that 4 hours after initial release)

I just started replaying after long absence and
I have not gone through all the new stuff but I saw
I do say I have come across several things new in the basic script and also a lot of not very good b&w sketches in game as well, most importantly the beach cabana still works normally....

also it is said to be buggy but I haven't yet seen that either

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes