smog01

Apr 30, 2021
I know this is just me jumping the gunand spit balling XD, i hope we could either "marry" our landlady or Principal Lashley. Both are my waifu's in this game and I want to get either one of them pregnant and marry them, despite the taboo of age difference ^^

it be so godo to see how Lashley would react to us wanting to marry them even in the middle of teh story, get pregnant and still want to have sex even wher belly is big ^^

one can dream

Last edited:

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
Bro...this is better art than what we got in the game.

Pop a tutorial on youtube learn some Ren'Py and make some money...you have potential.
Thanks but i am not skilled in that feild and i just prefer to do single drawings as i am often either swamped or too busy.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I was curious if v35 was floating around somewhere on the internet. Didn’t find it, but for some reason was one of the first results. The interesting part:

Let me explain what this 'Side Story Progress Plan' is. I've said it repeatedly every time I make a poll on characters that popular characters will get longer stories and less popular ones will get shorter stories, right?

Stage 1 involves 3 characters; Missus, Jane, and Miss Allaway and they've been planned to include 50 chapters worth of content in their story each. A total of 150 chapters.

Stage 2 are the next 3 characters and they'll have 35 chapters worth of content each. A total of 105 chapters.

Stage 3 are the next 4 characters and they will include 20 chapters worth of content. A total of 80 chapters.

And Stage 4 are the remaining characters that will include around 10 chapters worth of content for each character.

The Main Story is planned to have about 150-200 chapters worth of content itself and we're about at the chapter 40-50 mark.
This was from back in December 2018. We are still in stage 2, if I’m understanding this right. Lashley is the only Stage 2 character with any progress. The Steam page claims that the game is supposed to be done by the end of this year, in less than 4 months.

Here’s some comments from 3 years ago:

>Actually a cuck game now.
>4 months and you literally did nothing, actually a scam.
>the characters present at the nudist beach tents (the ones giving bj's) are all supposed to be the sex-world counterparts (going by the alternate-world landlady's info), correct? I just wish for some confirmation, that's all.
>Your game is dying because you refuse to draw actual scenes.

Seems that even the comments have stayed the same for 3 years.

---

Since I’m already posting, here’s an update on what the development logger says.

- Every scheduled Lashley chapter has been written. (Up to chapter 35 now.)
- Minimal work on the Lashley route art+coding has been marked complete. However, much of it has been delegated to the assistants Darkmage and Wabeesabi. Since assistant work is sometimes marked complete in batches, it is possible they have already completed some and it has simply not been logged.
- If all scheduled tasks were to be completed, the Lashley route up to and including the party scene should be done.
- Misc completions: "Proper" dialogue with Mina during investigation mission. Spritework for main story scene after school assembly. Added "if" message if you ask about where the sister works. (Presumably the answer now changes depending on whether you know about it?)

Tasks which have been pushed back:
- Patreon voted H scenes
- 3 missing main story scenes
- VR headset modification

---

when will you add futa and pregnancy?
Presumably never but at this point, who knows?
Is it possible to have sex with "Landlady" in her bedroom?
There is a non-repeatable threesome scene with her in the bedroom.
Maybe enough sleep and it's time to make new game content?
Unlikely to happen at this point. At least there are three more part-time people working on the game. I’m unsure how much time those to spend on it, though.

Last edited:

Rangaka

Jun 27, 2018
i am progressing the story of the "Landlady and Roomie" and the next one i have to do is blank did they forgot to add text or is there nothing to do so i just skip?

Janemba133

May 30, 2019
Do I even want to bother if 0.35 will be posted or not? I bet it doesn't even have anything of substance at this point if fucking Summertime Saga actually wrapped up its main plot by now while this game isn't even barely halfway through. Christ.

Reactions: Hoey and joojjojo

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
i am progressing the story of the "Landlady and Roomie" and the next one i have to do is blank did they forgot to add text or is there nothing to do so i just skip?
Section 5 in the guide linked in my signature.

The section is a bit of a mess since the hint system has been broken for most of the recent game versions with the exception of v0.33

From what I recall of v0.33, the main issue is how much Geeseki wanted to space out this route. For some steps, the hint was "wait until next month", so if you want to trigger the next scenes, you may need to skip several weeks in between steps.

Also, some steps can only be triggered on specific days of the week, which really doesn’t help.
Do I even want to bother if 0.35 will be posted or not? I bet it doesn't even have anything of substance at this point if fucking Summertime Saga actually wrapped up its main plot by now while this game isn't even barely halfway through. Christ.
At this point, I’d wait another month until v0.36 comes out.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Noticed that the dev log specifies which chapter many tasks relate to. Thought I’d do a "where are we now" type post based on I posted last time. No idea if the plan is still followed, obviously, since the post was from Dec 2018.

Main Story: Goal: 150-200 chapters. Latest written chapter: 96; Latest in-game chapter: 95(says 96 but cannot be completed)
Big Side Stories: Goal: 50 ch each. Mrs Smith: 31; Jane: 41; Allaway: 25
Medium Side Stories: Goal: 35 ch each for 3 characters.
Unknown characters. Presumably Lashley, Hitomi, Violette (everyone with a hint system).​
Lashley: 35 chapters written (no more planned in dev log). Party is ch 24 and not yet fully implemented.​
Minor Side Stories: Goal: 20 each for 4 characters:

Other Side Stories:
MomxSis: ~15 chapters implemented.

Overall Progress: ~231 out of 485-535 complete. Mainstory ~48-64% done.

So, yeah, we are either roughly halfway done or Geeseki will severely reduce the planned features.

------------------

Has the lashleu story reached the point where the sex scenes occur naturally
Heads-up: Lashley chapters 14, 17, 25 are all in the current to-do list and contain H-scenes. 14 is already fully rendered+animated. I’m unsure if the others will also be included this update or pushed back, though.
Here is some more fan art I did ^^ still like this game and I hope it will still stay alive
Already liked your pic last year. Really hope it will stay alive as well, though at the current speed it will take more than 5 more years until completion. Hopefully Geeseki will start seriously working on the game more than just one month out of four. One can dream…
Does anyone know the cheat code for v. 34a?
Yeah, it’s linked in my signature.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Damn. You da man. Staying on top of things more than the deb.

I…I feel like this game doesn’t deserve the effort you put in. But hey. Still nice having you around.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Pretty sure it is the brokeness and unrealized potential which draws me to it. At this point I’ve tried what are probably several dozen other games on this site. Some are neat but none are even close to as interesting to me.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I do think this game has a bunch of potential or else I would have dropped it, I agree.

basically when I came in really late and there was a bunch of content all right there to go through, this was one of my favorite games on the site. THAT game? was really cool.

Obviously it’s still the same game but man. I feel like the guy who stumbles across this game when it’s finished in a decade and just goes through all the content? Is gonna have a huge blast.

It’s like an amusement part being built. The further into the project you come in, the more fun you have. Especially if you come when the park finally opens. You come in early? You see a bunch of unfinished metal structures with bored construction workers out in the cold.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
It’s like an amusement part being built. The further into the project you come in, the more fun you have. Especially if you come when the park finally opens. You come in early? You see a bunch of unfinished metal structures with bored construction workers out in the cold.
Good image. Only in this case, you can also see a summary of what the workers do each day/week… or what they are not doing. Geeseki is not an extraordinary slow worker. There are weeks, sometimes several in a row, where tasks are completed one after another. It is just interspersed with even more weeks of nothing of significance happening at all to the point that entire months can go by with absolutely no notable progress.

The last 2-3 weeks, for example, Geeseki is making decent progress. Another month of this, and you’d have an update most people would be happy with. (Ignoring that it’s techincally two updates.) However, past behaviour indicates that there will be just a week or at most two weeks more of this, then there will be a pause until the release, and then there will be no more progress for a month.

I was only half-joking when I said Geeseki was working one month out of four. It is probably closer to one month in 2.5 or so. Still, the dev log indicates we could have twice as many updates if Geeseki got their act together.

I’m of the mind that good content nearly always trumps fast content, and am happy with the content Geeseki adds. I still wish it wouldn’t take a literal year to complete the content for a single side character.

TalezGm

Dec 1, 2020
Why is it still version 0.34??or I need to wait till version 0.36 to come out then it got updated here?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes