Feb 7, 2018
Well, i'll miss it anyway as you never added anything useful on how to get there.
If there is a way, describe it. That simple.

Generalities are a waste of time.
Like I said, play the game. That's how it unlocks. Nothing magic. Nothing complex. Nothing hard. It's part of the sister storyline.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Like I said, play the game. That's how it unlocks. Nothing magic. Nothing complex. Nothing hard. It's part of the sister storyline.
Yes, because no one ever gets stuck, misses a dialogue path, lacks information on what character advances or which one is just a placeholder for stuff in the next version or a hundred other issues, like hitting a bug without knowing, for example.

THAT is why specifics are good, so people can see where they might be making mistakes or - the storyline just messes with them, like the fish at the beach at night, or the scene with the parents making sex in the living room, that eats up a lot of your points with the landlady/mom no matter your answer (afaik, if there is a "minimum damage" road, do show me).

That scene with the principal masturbating is part of the sister story storyline you say?
Sounds vague and not really convincing, but ok, i'll keep going anyway, so whatever.

Reactions: BigMike240

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yes, because no one ever gets stuck, misses a dialogue path, lacks information on what character advances or which one is just a placeholder for stuff in the next version or a hundred other issues, like hitting a bug without knowing, for example.

THAT is why specifics are good, so people can see where they might be making mistakes or - the storyline just messes with them, like the fish at the beach at night, or the scene with the parents making sex in the living room, that eats up a lot of your points with the landlady/mom no matter your answer (afaik, if there is a "minimum damage" road, do show me).

That scene with the principal masturbating is part of the sister story storyline you say?
Sounds vague and not really convincing, but ok, i'll keep going anyway, so whatever.
Don't bother with him, he's rude for no reason, the kind of guy you don't wanna try to reason with. I was trying to be nice and the guy wishes me a bad week :D. Anyway I apologize, I think I do remember seeing her scene, she masturbates on a pictures of your character. But I thought I saw that as a teaser for a next patch, don't remember seeing it the game. If it is, again I do apologize. Have a nice day Sonico ;)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Don't bother with him, he's rude for no reason, the kind of guy you don't wanna try to reason with. I was trying to be nice and the guy wishes me a bad week :D.
Reason? At present i'm pretty much poking him just to see if something beside hot air comes out - and so far guess what, nothing but. ;)

Anyway I apologize, I think I do remember seeing her scene, she masturbates on a pictures of your character. But I thought I saw that as a teaser for a next patch, don't remember seeing it the game. If it is, again I do apologize. Have a nice day Sonico ;)
Well, i suspected it was just a teaser image from the moment it came up, so no real surprise there.

As an aside, have you gone through that discussion after the MC comes across the parents making sex in the living room?
Is there a good path or no way out without the game screwing you over of 3-6+ relationship points with the mom?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Reason? At present i'm pretty much poking him just to see if something beside hot air comes out - and so far guess what, nothing but. ;)

Well, i suspected it was just a teaser image from the moment it came up, so no real surprise there.

As an aside, have you gone through that discussion after the MC comes across the parents making sex in the living room?
Is there a good path or no way out without the game screwing you over of 3-6+ relationship points with the mom?
I did finish it but it was a while ago, I did lose points, but I can't tell you if there is a way to avoid that, on the other hand it does not block you from any new scenes afterward, so I think it's on purpose.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
so its been awhile since i have been to this game how is it going i realy like to continue the main story line and some more mom stuff cuz i feel like there is gonna be impregnation and pregnancy in there future maybe ? sombody got info ? after what could happen after the update thats coming now
I really hope so, it's one of my favorite things at the moment to get the girls pregnant, and if it's incest it's wincest :D

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I did finish it but it was a while ago, I did lose points, but I can't tell you if there is a way to avoid that, on the other hand it does not block you from any new scenes afterward, so I think it's on purpose.
Yes, it's very much my impression - truth be told the dialogue irritates me something fierce with the whole "you're not there for me either, boy" when the MC spends more than a week cuddling nonstop with her. Hypocritical much? But whatever, plot is plot, even if the scene can be even more agravating than Hitomi's drama at the beach.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yes, it's very much my impression - truth be told the dialogue irritates me something fierce with the whole "you're not there for me either, boy" when the MC spends more than a week cuddling nonstop with her. Hypocritical much? But whatever, plot is plot, even if the scene can be even more agravating than Hitomi's drama at the beach.
Your sentence proves to me that you can't avoid losing points. "you're not there for me either, boy" Because I remember I forgot to spend time with her like a day or 2 because I was focused on another story line at the same time. But If she says that even if you spend full time with her, I suppose you can't avoid it.

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
This should be the overview for this game. Also on the subject of Summertime saga, let this sink in. With a budget of around 40k a month at the time, he took 5 months to release a update that added a single scene, but also took one out of the game. How does that sound to you? To be fair I still think its one of the best 2dcg games on this site, and I used to be excited everytime a update came out, at this point I've just accepted that he doesn't really care, and that the updates are going to be shit compared to what they used to be.
A bit hyperbole, from what I experienced that was one update, granted it should never be bad nor does that excuse the exclusion of a scene. But to say "He doesn't care" is a bit over exaggerated, especially since the update before the one you are referencing is considered the best one for many people.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
That update was pretty good, some scenes are still WIP but the amount of animated scenes provided for Miss Allaway make this update far from being unfinished, the wait was worth it imo

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes