U

User_32285

Ok, GREAT news guys, Geeseki has realised he fucked up BADLY and is going to remove the NTR cucky crap! Rejoice!!

I've just had a couple of PM's from him over on Patreon and hes removing it for 0.23c in a few hours. :)
Hmm why remove? Why not make it optional and make everyone happy?

Reactions: Count_Chocula

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
huh ... must say, i liked it at beginning, was good and fun to play, but ... i dont know.. feel very different now. not as much enjoyable as before.

guess i m gonna wait a bit more to see where it goes . but imho, it doesnt go in good way :/ . hope things will get back to the same as before.

or maybe its just me but... wow, what a change.

Reactions: BigMike240

migor

Apr 29, 2018
When i go to Effie house to talk to the sister (when i have the 50 boxes) i get a error. Anyone have a solution for this?

Holoslayy

Jun 19, 2017
Doesn't matter, it's getting removed. ;)
it's good but also i feel like backtracking isn't the way to go it's like "oopsie i did an oopsie lets pretend it never happened" when it actually did. the smart thing to do would be to create a way to prevent it not cover it up. feels wrong. my 2 cents.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
it's good but also i feel like backtracking isn't the way to go it's like "oopsie i did an oopsie lets pretend it never happened" when it actually did. the smart thing to do would be to create a way to prevent it not cover it up. feels wrong. my 2 cents.
It's out of place and not fitting with the theme of the game. Has to go, dev knows he fucked up.

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes