12tegami

Jan 12, 2019
In the last update I can fuck effie, but how come in this update whenever I try to tell effie to have some fun together at night, I cant meet her at her house. Instead there is just her dad ??

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
In the last update I can fuck effie, but how come in this update whenever I try to tell effie to have some fun together at night, I cant meet her at her house. Instead there is just her dad ??
You're supposed to meet her at her house in the afternoon, not at night.
It's just before the sun sets.
That scene is bugged though, you'll crash if you try to meet her.
You also can't meet Jane(Sister) during her questline because it'll crash too.
Gotta wait till it's fixed.

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
You're supposed to meet her at her house in the afternoon, not at night.
i think the person has the same problem as me though. even if i talk to Effie at the cafe to have some fun later, she doesn't show up whether it's in the afternoon or at night. and when it's night, she's automatically at the park, even though i think the changelog said they fixed that. i read somewhere that i need at least 6 relationship poitns with Effie, but i'm at 10 already

also when i click on her house door in the morning or afternoon, i get an error, though it's something i can just click ignore on. but yeah, the only H scene i had with Effie was the first blowjob

Muntakim360

Jan 30, 2018
well i cant talk to effie at her house when she has jane andi have a quest to bring jane back from her yet i get error whenever i try the door

Oled

Dec 27, 2017
Fuck this game fuck this thread everytime someone asks for a fuckin android port no one responds wtf is this ?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i was always curious about why someone would play an erotic-VN on android...i mean some tablets/ipad/cellphones are soooo small i can barely play some games on mine bc i can barely see something...(i'm not mocking or making puns/joking i actually want to understand this thing)

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
i was always curious about why someone would play an erotic-VN on android...i mean some tablets/ipad/cellphones are soooo small i can barely play some games on mine bc i can barely see something...(i'm not mocking or making puns/joking i actually want to understand this thing)
I would have loved doing this back when I was living with my ex and she wasn't working. She didn't mind me fapping and stuff but I would imagine playing something like this game in it's entirety would have been akward with her around and she was basically always in the same room as the computer so I had to do my buisness late at night.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Fuck this game fuck this thread everytime someone asks for a fuckin android port no one responds wtf is this ?
Hey man.. why so hostile?
If someone was working on one they'd reply but this game isn't that popular.
Sheesh, maybe when it's updated further there'll be more interest but as it stands there's not that much going for it and it's at a bit of a standstill in content anyway.
Android ports are pretty annoying to make so people only make them for substantial content updates.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Also, don't mean to double post, but I just noticed going through the patreon page that the ports are made by the Patreon author himself, not by other people and even that isn't up to .23 it's at .20, if you want things for free you gotta deal with the wait like everyone else or you could shell out a little bit to get updates on time, which I don't recommend at this point given the standstill it's at and how little comes out of each update.

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes