lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
It kept telling me to wait till Friday for Jane, but I had the Mom quest at the same time, so she showed instead, and then it said wait till Friday again for jane, so I did, but Mom showed up again, and now it says wait till later in the month for Jane?
That's a bug that was fixed in v23d - you'll need to wait for somebody to upload 23d or 23e.

Reactions: CharleyT

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I loaded a 22b files save to the new update 23c and I continued from where I stopped. In my phone there is no more main story is it a bug for using an old save?

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I know man, that's just Patreon for ya.
A simple VN like this would've been done within a year at most if it was being made by someone with direction and a team, or some kind of overhead. This isn't a corporation, it's not even an indie team, it's just some dude on Patreon doing it and milking it because they can get away with it, plain and simple.
That's how it is now, and I love the game for what it is so far but if it's on Patreon it's gonna take 10 years to a mediocre release or be outright abandoned at some point. This is why I've only ever supported 1 Patreon person and it's the artist CuteSexyRobutts because they just draw and it's amazing art.
I know man, that's just Patreon for ya.
A simple VN like this would've been done within a year at most if it was being made by someone with direction and a team, or some kind of overhead. This isn't a corporation, it's not even an indie team, it's just some dude on Patreon doing it and milking it because they can get away with it, plain and simple.
That's how it is now, and I love the game for what it is so far but if it's on Patreon it's gonna take 10 years to a mediocre release or be outright abandoned at some point. This is why I've only ever supported 1 Patreon person and it's the artist CuteSexyRobutts because they just draw and it's amazing art.
Link for artish please

AngryTrash

May 11, 2018
Really needs the NTR tag, way way back in the start people complained about the way the creator was choosing to do some content and they said they'd remove or otherwise allow a way to bypass it, and they instead that never happened and they put it in more routes in some pretty unfortunate ways.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I think it's been 5 times and each time the same idiots brought it right back on top of some idiot that made the same comment.
Fucking h*ck.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Before another poostorm... I seem to have encountered a problem. Namely, in 'sister's' path I am suppose to rebuild the fort after getting the boxes from adult shop and when I go to the basement... nada... Can't do anything. Tried time jumping in computer desktop, but again did not seem to help. Any ideas?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Before another poostorm... I seem to have encountered a problem. Namely, in 'sister's' path I am suppose to rebuild the fort after getting the boxes from adult shop and when I go to the basement... nada... Can't do anything. Tried time jumping in computer desktop, but again did not seem to help. Any ideas?
Did you go to Effie's place during the day and told her you were ready to rebuild it?
You gotta do that first.

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Is the Hitomi beach scene just Mass Effect 3, or is there any meaningful way to actually change the outcome or progress beyond that point?

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes