Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I went into this game with low, LOW expectations from the beginning pictures. I'll admit I sat down and played everything currently available from start to finish. All I can really say is; Wow. I was not expecting the whole alternative universe working seemlessly. Especially if you follow the paths correctly you can find out that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Help me:

phone says: wait for Effie to text. I completed all side quests,and didn't trigger Effie text.
Then stop waiting and used time travel, got to the parallel reality, but after that it goes really fast towards the ritual. (seems like I'm missing main story content) it's because i completed all side missions before going to the parallel reality or its supose to be like this?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Help me:

phone says: wait for Effie to text. I completed all side quests,and didn't trigger Effie text.
Then stop waiting and used time travel, got to the parallel reality, but after that it goes really fast towards the ritual. (seems like I'm missing main story content) it's because i completed all side missions before going to the parallel reality or its supose to be like this?
Effie's text takes A LOT of time to trigger, it's not a bug, it's just a very weird game design, it will happen when you go to sleep just sleep/work until then

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Effie's text takes A LOT of time to trigger, it's not a bug, it's just a very weird game design, it will happen when you go to sleep just sleep/work until then
Thank you dude, but what i really want to know is: The story content is suposed to be that short? Seemd really
rushed (with the side quests already completed)

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
If you only skipped Effie's text with the time travel tool and you saw the girl drowning, went to the sex world, the ritual, then coming back to the normal world, being arrested, having mom picking you up, etc, then yes, you saw all the content, and yes, the main story feels like the most incompleted/out of place thing in all the game by most of the players so it's normal to feel like that.

• Love
Reactions: joaquimbread

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
This game got so broken when you went to the beach or bed sometimes. I remember it taking you to the wrong location. I hope "e" fixes that. And I hope the MAC version is on its way!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game got so broken when you went to the beach or bed sometimes. I remember it taking you to the wrong location. I hope "e" fixes that. And I hope the MAC version is on its way!
I haven't seen that happen so it might be fixed, yeah.

Where are the lactation scenes? I can't find them anywhere :confused:
I don't remember there being any, just one or two where MC sucks some tiddy but they're not milky.
I think it may be false advertising, for now at least.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
im just curious on how to up my luck stats
You can raise it with the card game in the hentai store.
You should avoid raising it past the second threshold so you can get a special scene with a drunk girl in the beach at night.
If your luck's too high it becomes a joke scene and you don't get to fucc cos you're too lucky ;c

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes