ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Im in the same spot. The in-game wt says i have nothing left to do. I did the sister camgirl thing and everything else from story, but "mom" don't say anything about Jane in the livingroom :/
It only shows up at noon.
Take a "nap" at the start of the day then go to the living room. Talk to mom on the couch and select "invite jane".

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
It only shows up at noon.
Take a "nap" at the start of the day then go to the living room. Talk to mom on the couch and select "invite jane".
Still nothing.... weird. I tried to go to the bug solver at the pc and advance 1 time each story... and now i have the option to do the threesome. Dunno what im missing since the phone told me i have nothing left to do.

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
As someone who has never played this. How much content? I've seen the change log and all i see is bug fix/minor updates.

Tizio95

Dec 21, 2017
i download both the normal and compressed version (and also restart the game) but the bug of effie's loop is still there, please some help!

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
funny i can't find it's folder anywhere for the android, any clue what's the name? can't find any like "a_town, uncovered," any lol none

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
As someone who has never played this. How much content? I've seen the change log and all i see is bug fix/minor updates.
Depending on how fast you read, and how fast you figure out the sandbox, between 3-6 hours total. Initially I was not liking the look of the game - I don't like the "South Park" art style (I hate the show), but after the first little bit of gameplay the art style started to grow on me.

Ultimately, I'm a fan now. :)

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Depending on how fast you read, and how fast you figure out the sandbox, between 3-6 hours total. Initially I was not liking the look of the game - I don't like the "South Park" art style (I hate the show), but after the first little bit of gameplay the art style started to grow on me.

You don't like south park?
What do not get the jokes? Or is the humor not to your liking?

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
You don't like south park?
What do not get the jokes? Or is the humor not to your liking?
Don't like the humor, mostly - I've never been a fan of crass expense jokes, and the show just oozed "low production values" every time I'd catch a glimpse when a friend was watching.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Don't like the humor, mostly - I've never been a fan of crass expense jokes, and the show just oozed "low production values" every time I'd catch a glimpse when a friend was watching.
Well the animation is hand made i believe using paper cut outs. Or maybe that was the first season only.
Art is art. remember claymation? That was some good stuff. At least to me it was...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019

f a n?

is he paying you secretly for saying these things or something. How can you be a fan of such slander

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes