JRD

Feb 4, 2018
anyone have the incest patch? mega doesnt seem to work for me right now...
Try LewdPatcher, it's near the bottom of the list and isn't version specific. So far I've never had a problem with it.

(Edited for spelling and clarity)

Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer
Mar 11, 2018
I realize i'm an idiot for just noticing it, but since the next update will make the game 1/4th of the way done, this game isn't going to be completed for around another 9 years at this rate.
Frankly, I wouldn't mind, if dev entirely ceased the development either temporily (return with a blast then) or permanently (allow fans to begin working on non-canon version with extra h-scenes and progressing storyline as previously seen on Chilly's mod for Urban Demons when at that time the production was paused) as in the current state, the game is heading nowhere, but a dead end.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The game should have NTR / Cheating on tags imo, because when you finish the stories your teacher, "Mom" and "Sister" are still sucking dicks on the beach on random people
You mean in the sex world, right? Where everyone 'cheats' because that's how that world works? :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
Aug 26, 2017
From leaving school starting the day you return from crazy town I'm getting scenes/characters as a rough draft. Like just circles for heads and stick figures for bodies, no color in some scenes. Downloaded from 4 different links to try and nail down possible file corruption, still getting this weirdness.

Edit: For anyone getting what I describe above, know that what you're seeing is part of released content, not a bug or corruption or anything else. Best shot is to push through it, or wait for the possible correction to the scenes.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 86 Votes