Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
if u refering to miss allaway cuck content it was taken off the game cause people started to make a riot and the dev was kinda forced to take it off to not upset the patreons.
Honestly, that whole scene could have been done so much better, and if was written well enough could have provided an excellent secondary antagonist to the story. Now all we've gotten is an asshat which if more annoying than engaging.

Aug 19, 2019
if u refering to miss allaway cuck content it was taken off the game cause people started to make a riot and the dev was kinda forced to take it off to not upset the patreons.
There was cuck content at one point? Which version had it? Research purposes

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
dev, thanks for the update,but there are too many scenes without graphics ,dialogues only. may i know when the missing graphics will be added in? :sneaky:

ps: Can u put some footjob from mom or Jane in :geek:?

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Played it so here comes my thoughts. Note opinions are subjective... so it's ok if you disagree with me.

• Player named characters often a sign of a blank canvas. Personally I HATE it since I want a character to have a background.
  • Incest game... /yahn so 2017.
  • Note if you rename sister to friend, you still call her as sis... A failure for the writing.
  • I just feel like the incest thing is painfully average. Personally I would do incest differently that makes more sense. For example, make the family just start fostering the main character. That creates the family framework, but explains why you you know nothing about anything. It wouldn't be officially incest according to the definition which means you do not have to do this STUPID dance around incest with Patreon.
  • "Love you Land Lady" LOL it's so dumb LOL.
  • I really like the art. The style is unique and feels polished.
  • Placeholder art... Obviously that needs fixing.
  • Writing from a technical level is really good. Nice prose, and such.
  • Dialogue is pretty good too. This is surprisingly hard. Mad respect for this point.
  • There are a few things that are minor that the creator gets wrong. Example is the nude beach. No offense to the creator but I am pretty sure he has never been to a nude beach. The only people who eye fuck anyone are people who go to a nude beach for the first time. It's surprisingly at how fast everyone gets past the nudity when you realize how ugly everyone is nude LOL. Also it's not mandatory to be nude at a nude beach like it is implied here.
  • Sex animations are..... so so. It's 3 to 4 frame loops that speeds up. Personally I want more fluid animations or no animations but a ton of stills. It's not bad 3 frame animations at least.
  • The plot is actually good. There seems to be a little bit of direction and point to the game.

Overall I really like this game. 4/5. Almost a 5 but I think there needs to be more sex scenes.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't know why the Dev bothers putting out updates that's basically 90% dialogue only with out any art to it. I don't mind the extra wait if it means we're actually getting completed content.

Lee_fekin-S1n

Dec 17, 2019
How long is the game?
I just started playing and I'm loving it so far, I don't want to be disappointed with a premature "End Game"

Also, is the game still in development?

Reactions: PoolDeadPoolxx

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
How long is the game?
I just started playing and I'm loving it so far, I don't want to be disappointed with a premature "End Game"

Also, is the game still in development?
I suppose, if you play reading all the dialogues you should have about a hour or two of gameplay.

3.20 star(s) 85 Votes