RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Be aware that the previous update was briefly loaded with malware. I’ve reported the update to the mods, and recommend either running it in a sandbox without internet access or waiting for the mods to check it before playing.

From the brief look at it, there is a total lack of any progress toward actually completing the incomplete parts of the game. Assets are still missing, content is still lacking, and the resulting bugs are patched over by crudely moving the story beyond the incomplete parts. (If you let yourself be taken by the kidnappers, the game then switches to treating it as if Effie was kidnapped instead. This lets you continue, but breaks the consistency of the story completely.)

Alpha 0.53a - The House Fun Update
+Added Missus x Jane x MC H-scene in the Living Room (Talk to Missus in the living room in the afternoon)
+Added Missus x Jane x MC H-scene in Missus' bedroom (Talk to Missus in the kitchen in the morning)
+Added Missus x Jane x MC H-scene in your bedroom (Talk to Missus in her bedroom in the evening)
+Added developer message & link to Sugar Service trailer on the in-game PC
+Fixed Violette 'Love in the spotlight' bug
+Fixed various minor bugs

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017
Be aware that the previous update was briefly loaded with malware. I’ve reported the update to the mods, and recommend either running it in a sandbox without internet access or waiting for the mods to check it before playing.
For additional information: The link I posted was taken directly from the Patreon scraper site (which makes the MEGA link that the dev posted himself public), so it should be clean. Though, if you still don't trust it and must rely on one of the guys who can confirm it to be clean, then I don't blame you guys for being paranoid.

lololamm

Jul 8, 2023
For additional information: The link I posted was taken directly from the Patreon scraper site (which makes the MEGA link that the dev posted himself public), so it should be clean. Though, if you still don't trust it and must rely on one of the guys who can confirm it to be clean, then I don't blame you guys for being paranoid.
I'm not sure if I did something wrong or not, but it doesn't seem to let me skip to 0.53 content, the latest is 0.52.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Though, if you still don't trust it and must rely on one of the guys who can confirm it to be clean, then I don't blame you guys for being paranoid.
The issue isn’t that I don’t trust you, but that someone has been going around hacking trustworthy accounts to spread malware.
I'm not sure if I did something wrong or not, but it doesn't seem to let me skip to 0.53 content, the latest is 0.52.
The two should be pretty much identical, so that makes sense. AFAIK there is no new story content whatsoever in v0.53.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ATownUncovered-0.53aAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ahsl

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Every now and then, when the game gets a bigger update and I try to try it again, and I - again - have to start from start.

[Then I skip a lot and the game crashes. Good that autosave exists.]

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
man it's been a long time since i last touched this. is everything still just unfinished scenes on top of unfinished scenes or have all the wip scenes finally been completed? i'm asking since i don't want to waste an entire day replaying this just to find out nothings been changed in the last 2 years or whatever since my last playthrough.

kklobos

May 17, 2017
I remember supporting this game on its first year. I knew it would become a problem when I saw the alternate reality and the addition of many characters. It wanted to copy Summertime saga with its own twist it seems.

lololamm

Jul 8, 2023
Is there a way to update my game? Or do I have to keep downloading the full file size and transferring saves?
Keep downloading the full size file, and start a new game (loading older saves can result in bugs). It'll give you the option to skip to the latest update, so you should just do that. That being said, apparently there's no new content in the newest update. You can delete older updates once you download the newest one.

3.20 star(s) 85 Votes