Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
You know when i see this image of his progress chart it just seems that he does the absolute minimum, look for yourself and you decide if hes actually putting a months worth of work . People like to talk about milking and developers putting the minimum amount of work in order to elongate the timetable for the game. Its weird that no one says that here, i mean compare the amount of work he has put in with other games with similar amounts of money pledged and time.

Reactions: drud and yoje
U

User_215882

Guys lets all find some black futa for my boy @klx He gets what he wants and we get the thread updated! Win win.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i think its another sis update and some missing art added in to some scenes that's my guess

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
this guy doesn't deserve 4 k ...this game barely has any content ...3 fucks scenes an some low animated blowjobs on the beach ...

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
GeeSeki Patreon Page:
Alpha 0.15 - Next Update

-Sister Story
-More Misc Character Interactions
[More detail to be added if once I sort it out]

This is what it will be. Nothing much going on.

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
GeeSeki Patreon Page:
Alpha 0.15 - Next Update

-Sister Story
-More Misc Character Interactions
[More detail to be added if once I sort it out]

This is what it will be. Nothing much going on.

0 mate... but i am sad for the people who pay... i think a better developer and who truly deserve that 4 k is n and this guy maybe 1 k

SwingingCod

Jan 21, 2018
I keep getting caught at Effie's house and can't figure out how to get home. No map icon to get back to the town map. Did I miss something?

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
I keep getting caught at Effie's house and can't figure out how to get home. No map icon to get back to the town map. Did I miss something?
lol he didnt fix that error, what a lazy developer. All you have to do is open the console with shift + o and then type in townmap_enabled = 1.

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes