4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

makki395

May 8, 2023
You know, yesterday I had a whole message written out about how v0.19 was being tested over on Discord, then I just... forgot to actually hit post. Oh well, the full release of v0.19 is here!

PC
Mac
Android

Main Update Features

• Nipple Piercings! - Visit the mall and join Madison in getting some nipple hardware! Four piercings options have been added for everyone, with another two bonus options added for patrons. Of course piercings aren't complete unless they're poking through your shirt, so new nipple piercing "hint" assets have been added for all of your clothing options!
  • Cutdown Madison Outfit! - Help Madison improve her wardrobe by cutting down her tanktop, leggings, and shorts into newer, hipper, sluttier versions! Oh, and obviously she's got some nipple piercing options as well, with more coming in the future!
  • New Events, and New Event Scheduling Code! - Enjoy some new written events featuring Madison and Candy, helping you push their corruption storylines along a little further! New event scheduling code also makes it much easier for me to add new events in the future! You all care about these two developments equally, right? Right?!
Screenshots

View attachment 3012908

View attachment 3012909

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog

• Added piercing_set values to Outfit and Person classes.
  • Piercings are selected by the overwear, underwear, or person, in that order of priority.
  • Added art for four nipple piercings for the MCILF: Simple bars, Simple rings, dangly crosses, and dangly hearts.
  • Added art for two patron exclusive piercings for the MCILF: work ID badge, and (used) condom bundles.
  • Added belly_piercing_set and clit_piercing_set values for Outfit and Person classes. Works similarly to nipple piercings.
  • Added two nipple piercings for Madison: simple bars and skull bars.
  • Added one bellybutton piercing for Madison: skull bellybutton piercing.
  • Added one clit piercing for Madison: Circular bar.
  • Jock and Cheerleader dishes event now properly displays characters in their underwear at their clickables.
  • Tidied up default and cutdown sweater art.
  • Eliminated baked-in nipple hints for several pieces of clothing. Now handled with dynamic element added when (in)appropriate.
  • Added cutdown outfit for Madison (aka. The Firebrand). Unlocked through chat option with her.
  • Added fixed menu id's for several bathroom mirror menus.
  • Added ability to change nipple piercings at the bathroom mirror.
  • Added event for getting piercings (currently only nipple piercings) with Madison.
  • Added ClickableConditional class. Allows for multiple clickable locations to be associated with a single schedule time based on priority and trigger functions.
  • Updated several events to have positions grouped as conditional clickable.
  • Added minor church event to unlock cross piercings.
  • Added peek interuption event for Firebrand.
  • Added evening snack event for Cheerleader.
  • Added a few corruption points opportunities for Firebrand.
What's changelog

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
MetaMira Well, with an AMD graphics card (updates drivers) I can now wait until forever and the game still doesn't load. Version over version (at least from 0.16 onwards) I see graphics loading worse and worse.

ItsTheWolfMan

Sep 28, 2020
I have two questions:

1) How do you get the Nerd_Domination perk for Madison?
2) How do you get the revealing_underwear for Candy?

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I have two questions:

1) How do you get the Nerd_Domination perk for Madison?
2) How do you get the revealing_underwear for Candy?
have nerd set to cleaning madison's room. when he is in there in the early morning (think it was usually wednesday or something for me) to clean click on either of them and they will start to fight. I think siding with madison gives you the perk but i can't remember. there is like 4 outcomes and i got it first shot without paying much attention. just save and redo it if needed until you get it.

also for candy revealing underwear do the laundry yourself and you will damage her bra in the wash that you will need to fix, and then her panties on another laundry day.

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
hey dev, how are you planning to do the sex scene? I hope you will be realistic and the mother character in the game will be involuntary towards sex.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I've missed a few of the latest updates, but there's still no oral/petting given to MC by someone?
Weird for me, tbh, since we have a bunch of girls as possible LIs but they have barely gone past being naked in front of FemMC while dudes are almost at the third base(and also haven't done any oral on her, btw).

Or maybe that was in last few updates and I've just missed it.

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
On v19.1, I'm getting a few exceptions related to the "belly_piercing_set" variable.

One when Mira takes a shower (ignoring it allows to continue), and a couple more when entering the classroom (these ones cause the game to crash to home screen).

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes